Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I fought a very difficult battle against Woman of Faith to win that dagger... basically, wounds inflicted by it will not heal except with magic. Powerful, no? And quite ornately made, too.

Upvote 0

Paladin Dave

The Beauty's Beast
Aug 30, 2004
Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Umm.... well, you will have to be more descriptive about that, SSC. If it is going to be anything really powerful, then no. This is a war that will be won by brilliance and guile, not the ability to create super powered characters. And Mega, as much as you deserve to keep Clotter's Bane, I would prefer that you not use it in the battle.

Upvote 0

Megachihuahua

Ex-Christian
Jul 30, 2003
World heroin capital(Baltimore), Maryland
Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
And Mega, as much as you deserve to keep Clotter's Bane, I would prefer that you not use it in the battle.
'Snot like anybody's going to let themselves be hit with it, anyway... *sniffle* ;;

Upvote 0

* General-E *

Surrender Unit-27
Oct 30, 2004
South Carolina ( What A Dump)
Visit site
✟10,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I think the point Dave was trying to make was that he didn't want it to have any Mystical powers at all but that is not to say that it cant be large or strong just not knock out armys in one blow strong (at least I think thats what Dave meant Ill ask when he gets back)

Upvote 0

Dark Siela

Withering Away Into Death
Dec 31, 2004
I'm sleeping in empty pools and vacant alleyways.
Visit site
✟5,558.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I probably won't be the judge with this because I am not really to good, at that.

I have been sad lately BECAUSE MY FORUM HAS BEEN DELTED! :cry: it used to be: http://darksiela.proboards31.com/ but I made a new one and it's http://DS20.proboards45.com/ :cry I worked very hard on my old one and had 12 people!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jesusfreak10537

So she dances...
Nov 6, 2004
In my own strange world that consists of speech, d
Visit site
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, the Poles often used the tactic of light cavalry flanking heavy cavalry. They would send in their footsoldiers at night to dig trenches, and slowly move the light cavalry forward. Once the light was moved up, the heavy cavalry could move in, and hopefully surround the enemy forces.

That was the only tactic I took the time to memorize!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Megachihuahua

Ex-Christian
Jul 30, 2003
World heroin capital(Baltimore), Maryland
Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
...sssshhhhhh!!!!!!...

Sorry I didn't ask first, but I was inspired... the Failamar will face war on two fronts, against two foes, unless you silly elf-huggers think you can stop me! :) Unlikely.

Blood and Iron shall be the currency of the land!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

jesusfreak10537

So she dances...
Nov 6, 2004
In my own strange world that consists of speech, d
Visit site
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Shadowseldil said:
Please note, this is the country that has been conquered at least ten times since the discovery of the Americas. These are the people from whom you want to take battle tactics?

That is why I have stopped studying the Poles and am now onto the Swedes, who are even more interesting!

Upvote 0

Paladin Dave

The Beauty's Beast
Aug 30, 2004
Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Morning, lads 'n' lassies, I am only able to post this morning. My parents decided I am staying until Wednesday. I should be able to post more tomorrow though.

E is right, SSC. I want people to be acting as soldiers and commanders, not rogues and freelancing uberpowerful characters. Sorry, but this is not the thread for that.

Upvote 0