Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Allegedly, Pastor Martin Luther King, Jr. had a side piece and was into parties.

Drawing a comparison, what difference does it make in the big picture of life?

Add blah blah blah about Margaret Sanger. Same story.

Science is amoral.

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Religious? Nonsense. I am an atheist like you. But I am an atheist for Jesus. Because even as an atheist I know he is God. I have come merely to help persuade my fellow atheists to stop this evilution nonsense. Amen.

Ugh. I should have read more before posting.

Whatever happened to nathan poe?

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Being a naturalist, he would know that most male-species do spread their seed a lot.
Studying Christianity, we know that all are sinners.
I would avoid marrying my cousin for the same reason.

All of the male-species died and will die unless they find a compatible female-species.

There are some female-species that are jiggy without any males.

Upvote 0

lewiscalledhimmaster

georgemacdonald.info
Nov 8, 2012
Scotland
Visit site
✟52,923.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
And not a very good one at that.

zpoeimgi.gif

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It does matter. There is also a goal behind everything you do so when Charles Darwin created his theory his main goal was to deny the existence of God while promoting his own not scientifically proven theory.

Newton was in fact not a terrible person. A bad person wouldn't get the chance to find something great or invent something great because he's busy doing bad things and thinking about them. Logic :)

One of the most significant honors Britain bestows is a burial or commemoration in Westminster Abbey. The graves of Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin are close to one another in prominent places in the church's nave. If Darwin's contemporaries and friends who intimately knew him believed he had formulated the theory of evolution with malevolence or the intent of denying the existence of God, it's curious that he was still given full Christian honors at his funeral. If they believed he had set forth to attack the foundation of the church they likely would not have literally buried him in the foundation of the church. The American Ambassador to Britain, Dukes, and a serviceman to the Queen were amongst his pallbearers. The understanding of evolution has actually produced positives for humanity, so Darwin devoting so much of his mind and his time to it can be construed differently from your conclusion.

There are Christians in the modern era who've decried Harry Potter because they believe it endorses unbiblical behavior such as witchcraft, yet don't have the same level of vitriol for Isaac Newton's occult studies. I don't believe either men were bad. Both were revolutionary for thinking that was advanced for their time, but both were also products of their era and Newton's interest in alchemy reflected that.

Anyway. This thread was meant to be satirical. Since you label yourself as an atheist here I'm not sure if your post was intended to be taken satirically or literally. I gave you the heads up about the atheist icon in a reps comment to a post of yours in the teens section days ago in case you'd selected it accidentally and were unaware of what it symbolized. What you posted there also seemed to be in conflict with your atheist icon. You've logged on here since I left it for you and still haven't changed the label, sooo, yeah.....

Great evil can come from simply omitting something you should have included. Oops, he left the baby in the car when he went to work all day . . . this evil is not caused by filling your mind with doing evil and thinking about doing evil all day long. The opposite, in fact.

Bad people aren't sitting around thinking how to be bad. They are sitting around and not thinking of consequences for their choices and deeds, a very different kind of thinking.

Agreed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

Mr.Revan

Jan 3, 2020
Georgia
✟15,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
If this doesn't stop evolutionists from following in the footsteps of their Israel-hating, God-denying Archmage Charles Darwin then I don't know what will.

For those who are not informed, evolution is a religion just like creationism, and its leaders are Richard Dawkins (confirmed sexist), Charles Darwin, and of course, Seth Mcfarlane (confirmed antichrist).

Recently, it's been discovered that Charles Darwin cheated on his wife.

Are you sure this is who you want to follow into the afterlife, atheists? Think carefully.

Jesus: Died for your sins

Charles Darwin: Died so you would sin.

Think about your soul.
I am new to these forums, having created an account for the express purpose of refuting and challenging the content I've seen posted here by the OP here, Parogar.
Having browsed his content I have found that he regularly make wild, inflammatory, unsubstantiated, and just plain false claims. Ironically his attitude is decidedly un-Christian as well.
As time in my schedule permits I will be, beginning with this post, engaging in a point by point refutation of Perogar and his harmful ideas and comments. I suggest you bring your A-game to this debate, OP.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I am new to these forums, having created an account for the express purpose of refuting and challenging the content I've seen posted here by the OP here, Parogar.
Having browsed his content I have found that he regularly make wild, inflammatory, unsubstantiated, and just plain false claims. Ironically his attitude is decidedly un-Christian as well.
As time in my schedule permits I will be, beginning with this post, engaging in a point by point refutation of Perogar and his harmful ideas and comments. I suggest you bring your A-game to this debate, OP.

Unfortunately, the thread is five years old, I doubt that the op is still around.

Welcome to the forum though.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

neildegrasse.jpg

By which I mean.... welcome to the forums.

If you'll accept my humble advice, spend some time soaking in the community for a while and see what the culture is like, and then start joining the conversations.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,981.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
If you'll accept my humble advice, spend some time soaking in the community for a while and see what the culture is like, and then start joining the conversations.
Then again, when one finds something wrong on the internet, no stone should remain unturned and no minute left unused in correcting it. :)

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Then again, when one finds something wrong on the internet, no stone should remain unturned and no minute left unused in correcting it. :)

sigh, this could easily be my avatar.

duty_calls.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private

OK that's cool but can I suggest that you start with new threads instead of ones that are super old? Bc this OP was seriously flawed & deserved to just stay buried but it's like you exhumed it. Trust me there's plenty of way more current threads that need refutation here.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,556.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
….

There are Christians in the modern era who've decried Harry Potter because they believe it endorses unbiblical behavior such as witchcraft, yet don't have the same level of vitriol for Isaac Newton's occult studies. I don't believe either men were bad. Both were revolutionary for thinking that was advanced for their time, but both were also products of their era and Newton's interest in alchemy reflected that.

Heck there are Christians today who need go no farther than reading the title of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe to "know" that all of The Chronicles of Narnia are satanic! Never mind that Narnia is one of the most clear and effective Christian children's stories. Though as with all great children's stories it still has much for adults.

This is a source of great joy for my good friend Screwtape. He once really feared Narnia, there was little he could do to combat it. He even occasionally slips and feels thankful to the Enemy above for allowing His followers to almost destroy the effectiveness of such a dangerous work.

• Agree
Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,754.00
Faith
Atheist
The long-departed OP was just 'poisoning the well' without understanding that, true or false, it's irrelevant to the science. Nothing to see here, move along please ;)

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I suggest you pick up knitting instead.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,981.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I suggest you pick up knitting instead.
That's why he has got involved in a thread and started out with a yarn. Perhaps we shall soon be treated to his purls of wisdom.

Upvote 0