Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
If this doesn't stop evolutionists from following in the footsteps of their Israel-hating, God-denying Archmage Charles Darwin then I don't know what will.

For those who are not informed, evolution is a religion just like creationism, and its leaders are Richard Dawkins (confirmed sexist), Charles Darwin, and of course, Seth Mcfarlane (confirmed antichrist).

Recently, it's been discovered that Charles Darwin cheated on his wife.

Are you sure this is who you want to follow into the afterlife, atheists? Think carefully.

Jesus: Died for your sins

Charles Darwin: Died so you would sin.

Think about your soul.

Kunjax

Sep 15, 2014
✟7,671.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Why does it matter if Charles Darwin was a good or a bad person? It has no bearing on the validity of the Theory of Evolution.
That would be akin to saying that if Newton was a terrible person, we all should stop accepting that the force of gravity exists.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Parogar

Jan 15, 2008
New York
✟9,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Why does it matter if Charles Darwin was a good or a bad person? It has no bearing on the validity of the Theory of Evolution.
That would be akin to saying that if Newton was a terrible person, we all should stop accepting that the force of gravity exists.

Then why do you worship him and think he's responsible for your salvation? :preach:

Upvote 0

Parogar

Jan 15, 2008
New York
✟9,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
How is it that so many of you can ignore the scientific evidence right in front of you? Ignore the proof -- the proof of his divine will.

FOR EXAMPLE

Have you ever seen an amoeba under a microscope? These organisms are cruel. They sludge all over things and eat paramecium sometimes. And why? Why would God create such a wicked organism?

The answer: Because a talking snake told a woman to eat a piece of fruit, and even though God told her not to eat that, she and her husband nevertheless decided to disobey God's sacred dietary laws.

That is the proof.

That is the science.

That is the amoeba.

God is great.

• Haha
Reactions: AvisG
Upvote 0

lewiscalledhimmaster

georgemacdonald.info
Nov 8, 2012
Scotland
Visit site
✟52,923.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
The answer: Because a talking snake told a woman to eat a piece of fruit, and even though God told her not to eat that, she and her husband nevertheless decided to disobey God's sacred dietary laws.

Whatever you have been smoking, I definitely want some of that.

I knew I smelled religion! ^_^

Upvote 0

Parogar

Jan 15, 2008
New York
✟9,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Oh how I yearn to return to biblical times.

When bacteria did not harm humans and were all our friend. When drinking infected water made one stronger. When the paramecium lay with the amoeba.

When all asexual organisms split but one time only, and those two halves remained together for all time.

But we might not return there. Because selfish, greedy, atheist witches have chosen to follow known Antichrist Charles Darwin down a path of sin and depravity. "Natural Selection" does not mean what you've been taught.

Have you never read Shakespeare? In those days, old words didn't mean the same things as they do now. "Fart" didn't even mean flatulence back then.

In those days, "Natural Selection" actually meant "Destroy Jesus." It was a code word said in underground meetings by devil worshipers and the beginning of what would eventually become the democratic party.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lewiscalledhimmaster

georgemacdonald.info
Nov 8, 2012
Scotland
Visit site
✟52,923.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
But we might not return there. Because selfish, greedy, atheist witches have chosen to follow known Antichrist Charles Darwin down a path of sin and depravity. "Natural Selection" does not mean what you've been taught.

Do you do this as a full time job, or are you just naturally funny?

Yep, religion alright. (stinko!) ^_^

Upvote 0

Parogar

Jan 15, 2008
New York
✟9,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Do you do this as a full time job, or are you just naturally funny?

Yep, religion alright. (stinko!) ^_^

Religious? Nonsense. I am an atheist like you. But I am an atheist for Jesus. Because even as an atheist I know he is God. I have come merely to help persuade my fellow atheists to stop this evilution nonsense. Amen.

Upvote 0

lewiscalledhimmaster

georgemacdonald.info
Nov 8, 2012
Scotland
Visit site
✟52,923.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Religious? Nonsense. I am an atheist like you. But I am an atheist for Jesus. Because even as an atheist I know he is God. I have come merely to help persuade my fellow atheists to stop this evilution nonsense. Amen.

I love your satire. You should definitely market it, you'd make a packet.

^_^^_^^_^^_^ < The Beatles agree!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

[serious]

'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If this doesn't stop evolutionists from following in the footsteps of their Israel-hating, God-denying Archmage Charles Darwin then I don't know what will.

For those who are not informed, evolution is a religion just like creationism, and its leaders are Richard Dawkins (confirmed sexist), Charles Darwin, and of course, Seth Mcfarlane (confirmed antichrist).

Are you sure this is who you want to follow into the afterlife, atheists? Think carefully.

Jesus: Died for your sins

Charles Darwin: Died so you would sin.

Think about your soul.

I'm guessing poe, but I'll respond anyway.

Does James Watson being a huge jerk mean DNA doesn't exist?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Being a naturalist, he would know that most male-species do spread their seed a lot.
Studying Christianity, we know that all are sinners.
I would avoid marrying my cousin for the same reason.

Upvote 0