Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If this doesn't stop evolutionists from following in the footsteps of their Israel-hating, God-denying Archmage Charles Darwin then I don't know what will.

For those who are not informed, evolution is a religion just like creationism, and its leaders are Richard Dawkins (confirmed sexist), Charles Darwin, and of course, Seth Mcfarlane (confirmed antichrist).

Recently, it's been discovered that Charles Darwin cheated on his wife.

Are you sure this is who you want to follow into the afterlife, atheists? Think carefully.

Jesus: Died for your sins

Charles Darwin: Died so you would sin.

Think about your soul.

Feel better now?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
If this doesn't stop evolutionists from following in the footsteps of their Israel-hating, God-denying Archmage Charles Darwin then I don't know what will.

For those who are not informed, evolution is a religion just like creationism, and its leaders are Richard Dawkins (confirmed sexist), Charles Darwin, and of course, Seth Mcfarlane (confirmed antichrist).

Are you sure this is who you want to follow into the afterlife, atheists? Think carefully.

Think about your soul.

Poe?

• Agree
Reactions: TLK Valentine
Upvote 0

Hezekiah Holbrooke

Nov 25, 2014
✟402.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Think about your soul.

When he took that sea cruise, he met one of those giants and never commented about it. I would have expected him to at least make some little mention of it and tie the giant's origin into his thesis.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,867.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
[serious];66873112 said:
I'm guessing poe, but I'll respond anyway.

Does James Watson being a huge jerk mean DNA doesn't exist?

The initial post was a brilliant POE.

The OP made it quite clear in posts 2 and 7 of this thread. It is now not difficult to tell a spoof from real extremism.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

The next thing you people are going to tell me is that a A Modest Proposal for Preventing the Children of Poor People From Being a Burthen to Their Parents or Country, and for Making Them Beneficial to the Publick wasn't legit, thus making my life as an adherent to the Swifter religion a total sham.

Upvote 0

rjw

Mar 2, 2004
✟1,624.00
Faith
Atheist

Think about your soul.
I'm led to believe that the theory of evolution is a lie propagated by aliens in league with the scientists in order to subdue the world so that Dick Dawkins can rule it.

I found this out a day or so ago on Facebook, from a poster who suffers from Divine Revelation.

What do you think?

Upvote 0

lewiscalledhimmaster

georgemacdonald.info
Nov 8, 2012
Scotland
Visit site
✟52,923.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
^_^^_^^_^^_^ < the Beatles agree!

I'm led to believe that the theory of evolution is a lie propagated by aliens in league with the scientists in order to subdue the world so that Dick Dawkins can rule it.

I found this out a day or so ago on Facebook, from a poster who suffers from Divine Revelation.

What do you think?

It's my birthday today, so I get to choose a tune by the once fab lads -- who ruled the world (and Americans who burned copies of their conspiratorial flying saucers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEo9Bh679wM

'Here come old flat top
He come groovin' up slowly
He got, joo joo eyeballs
He one, holy roller
He got, hair down to his knee
Got to be a joker
He just do what he please ....'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rjw

Mar 2, 2004
✟1,624.00
Faith
Atheist
^_^^_^^_^^_^ < the Beatles agree!

It's my birthday today, so I get to choose a tune by the once fab lads -- who ruled the world (and Americans who burned copies of their conspiratorial flying saucers)

Come Together- The Beatles - YouTube

'Here come old flat top
He come groovin' up slowly
He got, joo joo eyeballs
He one, holy roller
He got, hair down to his knee
Got to be a joker
He just do what he please ....'
And oldie and a goldie.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,273.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Think about your soul.

Is your argument really, "Person A was bad, so everything they did was also bad and wrong"?

Alan Turing, who developed much of what is used in comoputers, was gay. Being gay is wrong*. Therefore, using computers is wrong.

* I do not really believe this, but according to the Bible it is wrong...

Upvote 0

lewiscalledhimmaster

georgemacdonald.info
Nov 8, 2012
Scotland
Visit site
✟52,923.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Is your argument really, "Person A was bad, so everything they did was also bad and wrong"?

Alan Turing, who developed much of what is used in computers, was gay. Being gay is wrong*. Therefore, using computers is wrong.

* I do not really believe this, but according to the Bible it is wrong...

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Here's something I've been reading, from the God and Nature (online magazine):

'....William Whewell – an English polymath who coined the word ‘scientist’ — demonstrated his diligence and patience by publishing a vast array of books at the same time as serving diligently in a number of academic posts in Cambridge, culminating in the mastership of Trinity College. When geologists began to rule out Noah’s flood as the reason for geological strata, some were worried that this pushed God out of the story. Whewell defended this new work in a review for The British Critic – a conservative Anglican magazine - by giving a history of British geology, describing the strenuous exertions of men who were driven by their pure love of knowledge. He also emphasized their self-denial in abstaining from making theories until enough data was amassed. I doubt you would ever see a review like that in any sort of magazine today – scientific or religious!

Virtue was also important to another Victorian scientist, Charles Darwin. He spent more than twenty years writing On the Origin of Species, and he even quoted Whewell in an epigram opposite its title page. Despite all this careful preparation, Darwin’s work met with some hostile criticism, with certain people accusing him of impatience and rash theorizing. ....'

Earthworms and Orchids : Why The Founders Of Modern Science Cultivated Virtue by Ruth Bankewicz

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's my understanding Darwin seldom took a bath, never brushed his teeth, and went around eating garlic all the time in public.

Some claim he was not human but was a trained chimp.

Some Christians (like Francis Collins) think he was a pretty smart for a chimp:

Karl Giberson: One of the things I appreciate a lot about Darrel Falk, who I think is a courageous voice in this conversation, is that he will come out and say that common ancestry is simply a fact. And that if you’re not willing to concede that the genetic evidence points to common ancestry than you’re essentially denying the field of biology the possibility of having facts at all. That’s the strong language that he uses.

Would you say that common ancestry and evolution in general is at that level? How compelling is the evidence at this point?

Francis Collins: The evidence is overwhelming. And it is becoming more and more robust down to the details almost by the day, especially because we have this ability now to use the study of DNA as a digital record of the way Darwin’s theory has played out over the course of long periods of time.

Darwin could hardly have imagined that there would turn out to be such strong proof of his theory because he didn’t know about DNA - but we have that information. I would say we are as solid in claiming the truth of evolution as we are in claiming the truth of the germ theory. It is so profoundly well-documented in multiple different perspectives, all of which give you a consistent view with enormous explanatory power that make it the central core of biology. Trying to do biology without evolution would be like trying to do physics without mathematics

Francis Collins and Karl Giberson Talk about Evolution and the Church, Part 2 | The BioLogos Forum

Upvote 0