inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you think God does not understand your situation? He knows exactly what makes you tick. The only person who cannot be saved is the one who chooses to reject God's salvation. You do not have to feel bad for sin. You need to realise that you are a sinner and agree with God's judgement. Then you need to accept God's remedy. It's not that hard. Jesus set a man free who had 5,000 demons. The man fell at Jesus' feet. Jesus saw that the man was asking for help, even without a word. You at least can talk and think.

Do not try to save yourself. Trying to quit sinning first is pointless. You need to be born again, then you will have a conscience that works and the power to turn away from sin. No one ever got saved by trusting in a feeling. When I got saved, I knew that I was a sinner. To be honest, I did not feel sorry for my sin. I was scared to death because I knew that I was shut out from heaven. I was sorry for the consequences of sin, not for sin itself. That changes as we grow in Christ. But you have to be born again first.
well im ot batized but i do have god in my heart if he spoke to me and gave a command ill do it instantly i sacrificed games and things i love for god wouldnt like it and i love god i burst out saying in my mouth or aloud randomly saying jesus is amazing so is the holy spirit and so is the father i love that it haens everyday

Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If many strive to enter heaven & don't make it, what chance do i have?

Romans 3:10,23 There is none righteous, no, not one...All have sinned & all fall short of the glory of God.

None of us can make it on our own. Our good works are not good enough. We are spiritually dead in our trespasses & sins.

There is only one way to be made righteous in God's sight & be forgiven of our sins & reconciled to the heavenly Father.

Acts 4:10-12 Let this be known to all of you & to all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. He is ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’ Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

John 14:5,6 “Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” Jesus answered, “I am the way & the truth & the life. NO ONE comes to the Father EXCEPT THROUGH ME.

Luke 9:23-26 Then Jesus said to all of them, “If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself & take up his cross daily & follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it. What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet lose his own soul? If anyone is ashamed of Me & My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory & in the glory of the Father &of the holy angels.

Luke 14:28 "Suppose you want to build a tower. You would first sit down & figure out what it costs. Then you would see if you have enough money to finish it. Otherwise, if he lays the foundation and is unable to finish the work, everyone who sees it will ridicule him, saying, ‘This man could not finish what he started to build.’ In the same way, any one of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be My disciple.

Acts 17:27-31 God intended that they would seek Him & perhaps reach out for Him & find Him, though He is NOT far from each one of us. ‘For in Him we live & move & have our being.’

As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are His offspring.’ Therefore, being offspring of God, we should not think that the Divine Being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by man’s skill & imagination.

30Although God overlooked the ignorance of earlier times, He now COMMANDS ALL MEN EVERYWHERE TO REPENT. For He has set a day when He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising Him from the dead.”

Romans 10:1-10 Brothers, my heart’s desire & prayer to God for the Israelites is for their salvation. For I testify about them that they are zealous for God, but not on the basis of knowledge.

3Because they were ignorant of God’s righteousness & sought TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN, they did NOT SUBMIT to God’s righteousness. For Christ is the end of the law, to BRING RIGHTEOUSNESS TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES.

5For concerning the righteousness that is by the law, Moses writes: “The man who does these things will live by them.” But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ (that is, to bring Christ down) or, ‘Who will descend into the Abyss?’ (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).”

8But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: that if you CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH, “Jesus IS LORD & believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED. For with your HEART YOU BELIEVE & are justified & with your mouth you CONFESS & are SAVED.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what chance do i have
The Bible talks about many and few. Few could mean 10%. Few could also mean one third. "And in all the land, declares the LORD, two-thirds will be cut off and perish, but a third will be left in it. This third I will bring through the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on My name, and I will answer them. I will say, ‘They are My people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’” (Zech13:9) One third would be a lot of people. The Bible does talk about a multitude: "After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands". (Rev7:9)

I have beaten odds of 1500 to 1. Only it was not me, this was the work of God in and though me. So we depend on HIM to do what we are not able to do apart from God. God brings us though the fire and He is the one to cleanse us. Even though we have to yield to Him to do work in us.

Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ah sorry...
lol! Just being nice, right?
i do regret actions i do but dont feel bad for it
Sort that out, Jason.

Regret is an emotion.

I think ____________________, and therefore feel regretful.

Regret is the emotion felt when we are aware of wrongdoing or failure, even if it is only a missed opportunity.

Do you actually regret actions you do?

Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let's not lose track of the other inquiries...

Do you not feel guilt or remorse or do you not allow yourself to feel guilt or remorse?

What might you feel when someone accidentally breaks your xbox?
What would you feel if they intentionally broke the xbox?

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lol! Just being nice, right?

Sort that out, Jason.

Regret is an emotion.

I think ____________________, and therefore feel regretful.

Regret is the emotion felt when we are aware of wrongdoing or failure, even if it is only a missed opportunity.

Do you actually regret actions you do?
yes i do

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 3:10,23 There is none righteous, no, not one...All have sinned & all fall short of the glory of God.

None of us can make it on our own. Our good works are not good enough. We are spiritually dead in our trespasses & sins.

There is only one way to be made righteous in God's sight & be forgiven of our sins & reconciled to the heavenly Father.

Acts 4:10-12 Let this be known to all of you & to all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. He is ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’ Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

John 14:5,6 “Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” Jesus answered, “I am the way & the truth & the life. NO ONE comes to the Father EXCEPT THROUGH ME.

Luke 9:23-26 Then Jesus said to all of them, “If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself & take up his cross daily & follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it. What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet lose his own soul? If anyone is ashamed of Me & My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory & in the glory of the Father &of the holy angels.

Luke 14:28 "Suppose you want to build a tower. You would first sit down & figure out what it costs. Then you would see if you have enough money to finish it. Otherwise, if he lays the foundation and is unable to finish the work, everyone who sees it will ridicule him, saying, ‘This man could not finish what he started to build.’ In the same way, any one of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be My disciple.

Acts 17:27-31 God intended that they would seek Him & perhaps reach out for Him & find Him, though He is NOT far from each one of us. ‘For in Him we live & move & have our being.’

As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are His offspring.’ Therefore, being offspring of God, we should not think that the Divine Being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by man’s skill & imagination.

30Although God overlooked the ignorance of earlier times, He now COMMANDS ALL MEN EVERYWHERE TO REPENT. For He has set a day when He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising Him from the dead.”

Romans 10:1-10 Brothers, my heart’s desire & prayer to God for the Israelites is for their salvation. For I testify about them that they are zealous for God, but not on the basis of knowledge.

3Because they were ignorant of God’s righteousness & sought TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN, they did NOT SUBMIT to God’s righteousness. For Christ is the end of the law, to BRING RIGHTEOUSNESS TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES.

5For concerning the righteousness that is by the law, Moses writes: “The man who does these things will live by them.” But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ (that is, to bring Christ down) or, ‘Who will descend into the Abyss?’ (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).”

8But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: that if you CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH, “Jesus IS LORD & believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED. For with your HEART YOU BELIEVE & are justified & with your mouth you CONFESS & are SAVED.
ido believe he died and rose again because its in the bible so it happened

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Bible talks about many and few. Few could mean 10%. Few could also mean one third. "And in all the land, declares the LORD, two-thirds will be cut off and perish, but a third will be left in it. This third I will bring through the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on My name, and I will answer them. I will say, ‘They are My people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’” (Zech13:9) One third would be a lot of people. The Bible does talk about a multitude: "After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands". (Rev7:9)

I have beaten odds of 1500 to 1. Only it was not me, this was the work of God in and though me. So we depend on HIM to do what we are not able to do apart from God. God brings us though the fire and He is the one to cleanse us. Even though we have to yield to Him to do work in us.
if its small like 10 percent how will i get to heaven

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
1 if many strive to enter heaven and dont make it what chance do i have

2 and aslo i play games on xbox but none feels wrong like if it has demons killing cars it doesnt feel wrong

You are just another example (out of 1,000's+) of how poor this age and time and christians are in communicating to people who are looking for eternal life. How to have eternal life.

If you want eternal life and to go to heaven then do as the Bible (specifically the Gospel of John) says.

Believe that Jesus is the promised Messiah from Old Testament prophecies and trust in Jesus for His gift of His eternal life.

Simply put: Trust in Jesus for the gift of His Eternal Life.

Then you have crossed over from death to life

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.

Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great. Thanks.

Do you not feel guilt or remorse or do you not allow yourself to feel guilt or remorse?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,820.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (John 5:24)

2 and aslo i play games on xbox but none feels wrong like if it has demons killing cars it doesnt feel wrong

As you focus more on prayer, hearing from the Lord, studying God's word, fellowshipping with his people, serving the needy and the lonely you will have less desire and less time for satanic games.

God Bless You :)

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (John 5:24)

As you focus more on prayer, hearing from the Lord, studying God's word, fellowshipping with his people, serving the needy and the lonely you will have less desire and less time for satanic games.

God Bless You :)
they are not satanic

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Great. Thanks.

id cry but i gott bigger problems i was spiritualy attacked ith doubt and disbelief and i trying to sort it but my mind refusing to accept jesus

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just one demon? That's ok then. The bible says over and over again that when there's just one demon it's ok.
i hint sarcasm but realise this tho i play zelda for exploration and i put the boss aside while do side quests look for easter eggs secret weapons ad armors

Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
id cry...
And what would be the emotion accompanying those tears - the tears do to my having broke your Xbox?
...but i gott bigger problems i was spiritualy attacked with doubt and disbelief...
What do you think about being spiritually attacked? (good? bad? normal?)
What are the emotions felt as a consequence of being attacked?
...and i trying to sort it but my mind refusing to accept jesus
Explain that.

After answering that last question, go read Romans 7:14-19. Is what you read sounding familiar? Can you identify with what Paul wrote in those few sentences?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Would seem if you repented of your sins.. believe Christ is who He said He was John 3 16. He then gives you ever lasting life. All anyone has to do is ask Him to open your eyes when you pick up that bible. Even if its just one verse you read. And talk to Him...no I mean TALK to Him as you do with your best friend. For he is closer to you than anyone.

He does not condemn you.. for He died and rose for you. He never makes you feel guilty,condemned. And again TALK TO HIM! He is more real then anyone you know. Simple ask Him if there is anything in your life that should not be there.. to help you with it. And He will. You will find IF from your heart you ask ANYTHING He ALWAYS answers. And for some odd reason the things we LOVED to do .. strange.. I don't want to any more. For that is the NEW MAN which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Upvote 0