inverness
✟74,629.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Would seem if you repented of your sins.. believe Christ is who He said He was John 3 16. He then gives you ever lasting life. All anyone has to do is ask Him to open your eyes when you pick up that bible. Even if its just one verse you read. And talk to Him...no I mean TALK to Him as you do with your best friend. For he is closer to you than anyone.

He does not condemn you.. for He died and rose for you. He never makes you feel guilty,condemned. And again TALK TO HIM! He is more real then anyone you know. Simple ask Him if there is anything in your life that should not be there.. to help you with it. And He will. You will find IF from your heart you ask ANYTHING He ALWAYS answers. And for some odd reason the things we LOVED to do .. strange.. I don't want to any more. For that is the NEW MAN which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
i dont really understand the bible and i do talk to god and there has been games iv given up that i liked that god gave me a feeling of dont play it so i deleted the game but this game zelda theres only one boss who has demon power but it doesnt feel wrong atall and i know jesus is god and i talk to him

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i lay need for speed a car rcing game
Those are the ones that I would avoid. I know that games and reality are not the same thing but to me racing is dangerous. In the movie "need for speed" an actor was killed while filming a race. Sorry, I guess I can't help but associate things like that.
jasonMalloy1999 said:
zelda has a demon boss at the end but i heard it invites them in but i dunno
I don't know anything about that either.. it makes no sense to me whatsoever.
jasonMallow1999 said:
and i play call of duty
That's a war game.. I have several family members who actually participated in real wars.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,629.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Those are the ones that I would avoid. I know that games and reality are not the same thing but to me racing is dangerous. In the movie "need for speed" an actor was killed while filming a race. Sorry, I guess I can't help but associate things like that.
I don't know anything about that either.. it makes no sense to me whatsoever.
That's a war game.. I have several family members who actually participated in real wars.
i dont lke speeding crs in real life but in games i do yh call of duty i play as i getting good at it and its a good game to play ith y nephe and yh my faily were in wars too my grand was in raf in ww2 and i play a game called xelda and theres one demon boss and i dont see harm as its one boss

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i cant understand the bible as im very bad at understanding stuff even everyday stuff

You could get an easier Bible. Look up your Bible in this chart, and get one a tiny bit further left.

BibleTranslationsb-ReadingLevel-Infographic.jpg

Upvote 0
Dec 6, 2019
Lupercalia City Blk. 496
✟1,345.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
playing games like that there's a possibility that it can be an impact on your life you won't feel it now but in the future i suggest you don't take it to heart you should be able to know what fantasy and reality don't mix them

demons killing cars? real demons don't have horns nor pointed tail not even a fork they are not red skin like orcs demons and angels are the same because demons are angels till they've betrayed and angels do not have a halo on their head or a 1 pair of bird wing

in reality demons are not from hell but will be thrown to the eternal lake of fire not to torment people nor to rule them nor to manage but they will be thrown there to suffer and be tormented for eternal with the wicked people

the lake of fire was not made for wicked humans but was made especially for satan and his fallen angels if you want to know the whole truth read the old bible not the newly made ones

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
1 if many strive to enter heaven and dont make it what chance do i have

2 and aslo i play games on xbox but none feels wrong like if it has demons killing cars it doesnt feel wrong

Your honesty over these valid questions is a good start.

Dean Braxton made it into heaven during his near death experience and you will soon see that he was just as human as you or I.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,629.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
playing games like that there's a possibility that it can be an impact on your life you won't feel it now but in the future i suggest you don't take it to heart you should be able to know what fantasy and reality don't mix them

demons killing cars? real demons don't have horns nor pointed tail not even a fork they are not red skin like orcs demons and angels are the same because demons are angels till they've betrayed and angels do not have a halo on their head or a 1 pair of bird wing

in reality demons are not from hell but will be thrown to the eternal lake of fire not to torment people nor to rule them nor to manage but they will be thrown there to suffer and be tormented for eternal with the wicked people

the lake of fire was not made for wicked humans but was made especially for satan and his fallen angels if you want to know the whole truth read the old bible not the newly made ones
i know that friend i know whats realty and fantasy but i heard it nvites demon to oue houe but i alo hears ts okay to play aslong s my conscience not bothered by it so i was confused

Upvote 0
Dec 6, 2019
Lupercalia City Blk. 496
✟1,345.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i know that friend i know whats realty and fantasy but i heard it nvites demon to oue houe but i alo hears ts okay to play aslong s my conscience not bothered by it so i was confused
maybe all along everything is not okay it was not olay to watch movies not okay to play games but the thing is can you quit? can you live without internet? without these technologies?

well i am a long time gamer been playing for decades i now get bored too easily while playing a newgame for the first time i am interested but after playing third time i get bored my heart also is filled with emptiness i simply lack feelings atm

this also counts our sins once you tasted something new it would be harder for you to just give it up when it is still lying there the fact that you still had the chance to bring it back

**sigh** yeah maybe you can't get anything good from me because i am a blacksheep or a wolf clothed in blacksheep i am just a double minded person am confused sometime and sometime not i better stop commenting... i'll just read from now on

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1 if many strive to enter heaven and dont make it what chance do i have

2 and aslo i play games on xbox but none feels wrong like if it has demons killing cars it doesnt feel wrong

You call your self a Christian.
Can you explain what you think makes someone a Christian?
hint, does being born in a garage make one a car.

xboxes, are they a hobby or an obsession?
If the later get help.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,629.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You call your self a Christian.
Can you explain what you think makes someone a Christian?
hint, does being born in a garage make one a car.

xboxes, are they a hobby or an obsession?
If the later get help.
a christian is someone who turns fro sins follows jesus love him obeys him and believes he died and rose 3 days later and we have a relationship with jesus
my xbox is a hobby i get bored gaming after a hour or so

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
a christian is someone who turns fro sins follows jesus love him obeys him and believes he died and rose 3 days later and we have a relationship with jesus
my xbox is a hobby i get bored gaming after a hour or so

So why the question about will you get into heaven, if you are a Christian?

Upvote 0