Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Please, talk to your elders if you really are seeking help. I encourage accountability partners, but your elders/pastor should know how to address this with you and help you, holding you accountable. They should be personal and connected with their congregation and every individual members in it, and we should not hold back from them what we need help in. They are meant to shepherd the flock, tending to their struggles and spiritual health.

Sure, it is embarrassing for someone your age to do this, but it is better to tackle it now than doing it alone and in your own way.

Reactions: Jh24
Upvote 0

Justasurvivor

Mar 5, 2019
Tulsa, Oklahoma
✟12,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How to I use the conversation feature? sorry Im new

should be a inbox on top of the page and in that inbox there should be a conversation called brothers in need you should be able to enter into it if not let me know

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome to CF. :)

We have a men's only section where these issues can be better addressed. I can't post a link because I'm a woman and they are not accessible to me, but hopefully someone here can post for you.

(My apologies if this has been said - I'm at work and just have a moment.)

Prayers for you!

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Justasurvivor

Mar 5, 2019
Tulsa, Oklahoma
✟12,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
your profile should be right next to the inbox and hover your mouse over your profile and you should scroll down and find conversation and press that option and it will allow you to start a conversation and send invites to others and allow you to make the conversation private so that way it's between just the people invited

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Moonmonkey

Apr 18, 2019
Florida
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

Im a 24 year old guy from Australia, I have trouble controlling my lust and have fallen into the trap of masturbation and inappropriate contentography, I need help. I came here because the Lord said there is strength in seeking help, so here I am pleading for help from my brothers and sisters in Christ, because I want to be free to pursue the Lord with all my heart, please help me, I feel so guilt.

We all need an accountabilty partner and it is so hard sometimes to share with someone who already knows you...so hard to reveal the dark parts of us that we think are so unique to ourselves.

Upvote 0

shivascrush

Apr 16, 2019
Brisbane
✟963.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone,

Im a 24 year old guy from Australia, I have trouble controlling my lust and have fallen into the trap of masturbation and inappropriate contentography, I need help. I came here because the Lord said there is strength in seeking help, so here I am pleading for help from my brothers and sisters in Christ, because I want to be free to pursue the Lord with all my heart, please help me, I feel so guilt.
Push through the guilt, you'll see it's only an illusion.

Upvote 0

Olivia Smith

Apr 22, 2019
Washington, DC
✟15,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I suffered from masturbation addiction until my covers moved with something invisible under them. I was very very weak until I prayed prayed prayed I'm in my 30s and did not realize masturbation was a sin until recently. It caused me to isolate myself as well. . . My vibrators left me little to no true interest in men (demonic). Keep praying and I will pray for you

Upvote 0