✟51,233.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

Im a 24 year old guy from Australia, I have trouble controlling my lust and have fallen into the trap of masturbation and inappropriate contentography, I need help. I came here because the Lord said there is strength in seeking help, so here I am pleading for help from my brothers and sisters in Christ, because I want to be free to pursue the Lord with all my heart, please help me, I feel so guilt.

Justasurvivor

Mar 5, 2019
Tulsa, Oklahoma
✟12,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm still working on this sin myself but I understand your struggle have you put filters on your computer like K9 web browser or other free filters. and if you have your phone with you do you have parental controls that you can implement?

and if you are looking for someone to kick your ass into shifting gears then here's one

RUN FROM IT FOR YOUR SAKE FOR HE WARNED PLEASE DO EVERYTHING THAT YOU CAN DO BE WILLING TO CHANGE

it's always good for someone to have someone else push them

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Justasurvivor

Mar 5, 2019
Tulsa, Oklahoma
✟12,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm still working on this sin myself but I understand your struggle have you put filters on your computer like K9 web browser or other free filters. and if you have your phone with you do you have parental controls that you can implement?

and if you are looking for someone to kick your ass into shifting gears then here's one

RUN FROM IT FOR YOUR SAKE FOR HE WARNED PLEASE DO EVERYTHING THAT YOU CAN DO BE WILLING TO CHANGE

it's always good for someone to have someone else push them

and if I'm pushing too hard let me know

• Friendly
Reactions: Jh24
Upvote 0

Jh24

A brother in Christ
Mar 8, 2019
Gold Coast
✟51,233.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have put all the filters mentioned in place, but i found that it doesn't block everything, I think i keep succumbing because i don't have anyone to connect with or to encourage me, i can also be very impulsive, i need guidance from my fellow brothers and sisters in christ

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

Im a 24 year old guy from Australia, I have trouble controlling my lust and have fallen into the trap of masturbation and inappropriate contentography, I need help. I came here because the Lord said there is strength in seeking help, so here I am pleading for help from my brothers and sisters in Christ, because I want to be free to pursue the Lord with all my heart, please help me, I feel so guilt.
Welcome to the forums. I am not the right person to be your accountability partner, but I hope you find one here, and I will pray for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello Guys, I am addressing both of you above.
I am so happy that God has introduced you two and you can both hold one another accountable.
I am lifting you both up in prayer and I am here for you both if you need anything.
You can overcome this.
Read Eph 6:10-18

• Friendly
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

Jh24

A brother in Christ
Mar 8, 2019
Gold Coast
✟51,233.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forums. I am not the right person to be your accountability partner, but I hope you find one here, and I will pray for you.
Thank you, I will beat this thing, then nothing will hold me back from my Lord

Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

Jh24

A brother in Christ
Mar 8, 2019
Gold Coast
✟51,233.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Guys, I am addressing both of you above.
I am so happy that God has introduced you two and you can both hold one another accountable.
I am lifting you both up in prayer and I am here for you both if you need anything.
You can overcome this.
Read Eph 6:10-18
Thank you too, brother, just knowing that I have support means so much to me

Upvote 0