NaNoWriMo?

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Woohoo!! It officially begun here!!

I have roughly a paragraph written...a small paragraph. *sigh* I hope the writer's block doesn't hit me early on.

I wish fun and adventures to all who participate!!!

Upvote 0

mnphysicist

Have Courage to Trust God!
May 11, 2005
South East Minnesota (east of Rochester)
Visit site
✟57,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Democrat
Word count still = 0, but at least I finally came up with an idea, and a title. I have no idea if I will reach 50,000 words though, that seems way too intense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WhirlwindMonk

D Knight - Master of Zefiris
Mar 6, 2005
A little city in Micigan during breaks and Grove C
Visit site
✟16,987.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, this is my first time doing this, so I hope it goes well. I'm up to 850 words and I've got ideas flowing. Hopefully they'll continue and life (read: lack-there-of due to engineering major and 19 credits worth of classes) won't screw me up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The site is super slow tonight, so I write and wander on CF while it loads. ;) Smart thinking.

I got just over 500 words last night. So lame. My story isn't going anywhere and I'm getting a little frustrated because it seems like my characters don't really know what they're suppose to be doing. *sigh* I may have to start writing their biographies into the story just to keep going. I really like my characters, but without any sort of a real plot I feel as though they will be wandering aimlessly for quite some time.

Time to try and get a look at the dare page. :p

The slowness of the site is a bit bothersome. Argh...

Upvote 0

ImaginaryVoyager

Sep 2, 2005
Pacific Northwest
✟18,098.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
What are you guys doing up in here? You're supposed to be writing your novels!!:D

My 'weekend' is Tue/Wed so I have 7100 words so far.

My plot's moving a bit slowly for a 'real' novel, I think, but it helps on word count. I've set the goal for the 1667/day on work days, and let myself go longer on the weekends. I'm kinda scared I'll run out of steam before it's all over.

Upvote 0