Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Come on Summer....we NEED spoon fed information. It is simply too difficult for me to search the internet for a different article that spells out all the nasty things that the NAACP sent themselves.....err, what some angry person sent Dolezal.

Next time it would also be helpful if you could provide the name of the perpetrator of this hanous act so the police don't have to work so hard....

;)
It may be the same person who bombed the NAACP offices in another town :p

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm in Spokane and the police dept. suspended all investigations into reports filed by Dolezal. She did this herself to create the illusion of racism where none existed. She's a fraud, through and through. She should be charged with filing false police reports and forced to pay restitution to the taxpayers.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm in Spokane and the police dept. suspended all investigations into reports filed by Dolezal. She did this herself to create the illusion of racism where none existed. She's a fraud, through and through. She should be charged with filing false police reports and forced to pay restitution to the taxpayers.
If that true, then she's a very sick person. But I been around very racist people. They wouldn't like her at all , would say very bad things about her.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
No surprise. Racist people don't like white people that love black people. They are actually worse then a black person, in a racist persons mind. Racism is still very alive.

Who says they were from the same people?

So-called equality activists aren't incapable of making death threats themselves. It's rather naive to think that only racist people could have done this. Both sides have their violent idiot contingents.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Did she actually? Or could it be a bit Shakespearean in which case a racist white person or persons sent a black woman--who is actually a white woman but the racist(s) don't know that--a racist package meant to scare her?

Now THAT would make a good movie.

At any rate... Spokane from my understanding is supposed to be a pretty liberal town. Everybody loves everybody kind of thing.

I'm pretty sure a black person is safer--in general, in terms of odds--living in Spokane, Washington than living on the predominately black North Side of Milwaukee, or living in Baltimore, or living in the black South Side of Chicago. Just my guess.

Next, in Honolulu, black NAACP leader receives racist drawings. The USA erupts in outrage. That's what happens when black people leave Detroit or Youngstown, Ohio for Hawaii... their risk of murder and beatings dramatically increase.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I don't see any link to the placing of the KKK flyers and the mysterious "racist package" though. Why is the article assuming they're related? Is there any evidence to show that they are?
What region of the US are you from, out of curiosity?

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who says they were from the same people?

So-called equality activists aren't incapable of making death threats themselves. It's rather naive to think that only racist people could have done this. Both sides have their violent idiot contingents.
Someone on here claimed Rachel Dolezal wrote them, so a racist person probably didn't write them, if Rachel Dolezal wrote them to her self. Apparently she crazy in the head, if that true. But I heard a few racist people complain, when a black persons, is with a white person. It's pretty bad.

Upvote 0

BigDaddy4

It's a new season...
Sep 4, 2008
Washington
✟220,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did she actually? Or could it be a bit Shakespearean in which case a racist white person or persons sent a black woman--who is actually a white woman but the racist(s) don't know that--a racist package meant to scare her?

Now THAT would make a good movie.

At any rate... Spokane from my understanding is supposed to be a pretty liberal town. Everybody loves everybody kind of thing.

I'm pretty sure a black person is safer--in general, in terms of odds--living in Spokane, Washington than living on the predominately black North Side of Milwaukee, or living in Baltimore, or living in the black South Side of Chicago. Just my guess.

Next, in Honolulu, black NAACP leader receives racist drawings. The USA erupts in outrage. That's what happens when black people leave Detroit or Youngstown, Ohio for Hawaii... their risk of murder and beatings dramatically increase.
Only a package wasn't "sent". According to the news reports, there wasn't any tracking numbers that would have been placed on the packages that a normal delivery service (USPS, FEDEX, UPS, etc) would have used. That seems suspicious enough to me to doubt her claim.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Only a package wasn't "sent". According to the news reports, there wasn't any tracking numbers that would have been placed on the packages that a normal delivery service (USPS, FEDEX, UPS, etc) would have used. That seems suspicious enough to me to doubt her claim.
If I was going to send a racist pack to someone. I wouldn't send it through mail, so it could be linked to me. That doesn't seem suspicious at all.

Upvote 0

BigDaddy4

It's a new season...
Sep 4, 2008
Washington
✟220,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If I was going to send a racist pack to someone. I wouldn't send it through mail, so it could be linked to me. That doesn't seem suspicious at all.
Noted that you may be smarter than the average criminal. Many an anthrax scare or hate crime material has been sent those ways.

Upvote 0