May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jacey said:
As a Marine and a member of the ACLU, what does that make me?
I don't know what that makes you.

As a Marine, having served three tours of duty in Vietnam and continuing my service following the war makes me a Veteran. My older brother is still considered a MIA as of 1970, that makes me a family member of a MIA. My son is presently serving in the USMC and has been for the last seven years, that makes me a father of Marine. My father, who has gone home to the Lord, was in the USMC for twenty-six years (Served in Korea and Vietnam), that makes me the son of a Marine.

SEMPER FI

Upvote 0

Mϋzikdϋde

Simply Fabulous
Sep 19, 2002
Colorado Springs
Visit site
✟20,525.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jacey said:
Thanks for your kind words muzik.

Never
Again
Volunteer
Yourself

Marines, a Department of the Navy. The Men's Department.
I retire from the Air Force in January 2005. I am so glad I didn't join the Navy (even the men's dept)
I've had a good career.

Anyway, Back on topic:
What was it again?

Upvote 0

theeyesoftammyfaye

no parking baby - no parking on the dance floor
Nov 18, 2003
Austin, TX
Visit site
✟18,673.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Jacey said:
Never
Again
Volunteer
Yourself
Marines, a Department of the Navy. The Men's Department.
heyheyhey. my ex-boyfriend was in the navy for 8 years. he really enjoyed the navy. i've definitely heard "stories," almost enough to make me want to join! ;) :p

Upvote 0

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Gunny said:

I don't know what that makes you.

As a Marine, having served three tours of duty in Vietnam and continuing my service following the war makes me a Veteran. My older brother is still considered a MIA as of 1970, that makes me a family member of a MIA. My son is presently serving in the USMC and has been for the last seven years, that makes me a father of Marine. My father, who has gone home to the Lord, was in the USMC for twenty-six years (Served in Korea and Vietnam), that makes me the son of a Marine.

SEMPER FI

Thank you for the freedom that we all are enjoying. :clap:

Upvote 0