Aug 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
✟2,312.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
:p

This is the first photo I've ever taken this year. I'm pretty happy with this picture because I like the angle it's being taken but some of my friends find it weird. Hhhmmm...just wonder what are your opinions.

Attachments

• 26-09-06_1401.jpg
    26-09-06_1401.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 124

Spicy McHaggis

I don't know nothin 'bout birthin no babies
Apr 30, 2002
Chicagoland
✟29,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
:p

This is the first photo I've ever taken this year. I'm pretty happy with this picture because I like the angle it's being taken but some of my friends find it weird. Hhhmmm...just wonder what are your opinions.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VivDaGurl

Veteran
Aug 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
✟2,312.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Oh my goodness! I can't imagine that so many of you find me pretty and cute. :p Yeah, I'm going to swap my profile picture with this one.

My colleagues had a few discussion on how ugly I look, which I believe I'm ugly cozz one of my ex told me I'm ugly....It's just that I kept telling myself that I'm being made in the image of God. :)

Upvote 0

DailyBlessings

O Christianos Cryptos; Amor Vincit Omnia!
Oct 21, 2004
Berkeley, CA
Visit site
✟30,234.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My colleagues had a few discussion on how ugly I look, which I believe I'm ugly cozz one of my ex told me I'm ugly....It's just that I kept telling myself that I'm being made in the image of God. :)
That wasn't a nice thing to tell you!

I think almost everyone is beautiful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.