✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
**UPDATE*

After many visits to the Doctor I just want to thank everyone for their prayers. After following Drs advice of cutting out all iodine from her diet , mum's small tumors have all disappeared and her larger ones halved in size. Her blood tests results are all normal. We shall continue to monitor her health but all is looking good. PRAISE GOD. There has always been so much faith in this forum. I just wanted to let you know you guys are so powerful, God is so powerful and I'm thankful for His mercy.

Hi all,

I was the girl posting here earlier asking for prayers about buying my dream house...however I was not able to enjoy the news that our offer got accepted because at the same time, my mum told me she has a growth in her neck and the Drs need to do more tests on her. I have already lost my father 5 years ago due to a stroke.. I don't have much family at all and I'm very close to my mum. Today was like both winning the lottery and my world ending both at the same time...I don't know how I can deal with it.

Please pray that I am overreacting and that whatever issue it is...that it will be benign and/or easily fixed. I only have 1 sister and God bless her...she handled the situation better than me - I truly believe she has recovered 100% from depression. So, thank you all for your prayers- your words are powerful- I have experienced it. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited:

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
Okay, keep it calm, and keep it rational. All you know right now is that it's a growth - it could be anything, literally, THOUSANDS of potential causes.

The fact that they're doing these extra tests is a good thing. It'll mean they gain a better understanding of EXACTLY what they're dealing with. It doesn't mean they're going to discover something awful either - it could be something completely routine and easy to fix. In fact, statistically speaking, it more than likely is.

I pray that God washes away all of your worries now, and that he helps you to regain a peaceful mind, so that you can enjoy moving into your new home.

I'm also praying for your mother. I pray that she's in good health, and that this little scare is more than easily fixed, so that she can continue to enjoy a long and healthy life.

Take care.

Upvote 0

asianangel

Surrender, my everything to You
Nov 26, 2006
Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
Thank you Reese. You're right...I am being overly reactive..I always jump right to the worst thing. Just the person that I am...thank you for your kind yet logical words. :) I need to be calm as well as I have a lot of legal paperwork and things to do for the home. Praying for God to give me strength.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Hi all,

I was the girl posting here earlier asking for prayers about buying my dream house...however I was not able to enjoy the news that our offer got accepted because at the same time, my mum told me she has a growth in her neck and the Drs need to do more tests on her. I have already lost my father 5 years ago due to a stroke.. I don't have much family at all and I'm very close to my mum. Today was like both winning the lottery and my world ending both at the same time...I don't know how I can deal with it.

Please pray that I am overreacting and that whatever issue it is...that it will be benign and/or easily fixed. I only have 1 sister and God bless her...she handled the situation better than me - I truly believe she has recovered 100% from depression. So, thank you all for your prayers- your words are powerful- I have experienced it. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

praying for you and your mom
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ragamuffin love

Love God 1st, love eachother, forgive, pray always
Dec 16, 2014
suburban Chicago wilderness
Visit site
✟7,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello ��

God is truly Merciful Gracious and Wonderful ��

I will join in rayer for your mom you and your needs in Jesus name.

God bless��
Ragamuffin love

Upvote 0