Joinville
✟111,743.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Speaking of the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - we must remember that "the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life". GOD is Spirit, the Word is GOD-John 1:1.

The Lord’s Day of Wrath:
As you know, the book of Revelation of my Lord Jesus Christ, actually it was a sealed and secret book of GOD the Father, as it was prophesied-Ezekiel 2:v.9-10, and Isaiah 29:v.11 and Revelation 5:v.1- which GOD gave unto JESUS after around 65 years of His ascension, was written to shew unto His servants things which MUST come to pass; and JESUS sent and signified it by His angel (in fact an archangel - Revelation 1:v.12-13) unto His servant John.

JESUS left very clear that:
Revelation 11:v.15 is similar to a declaration of WAR against the current world of the Devil, understand? As it is written: The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the Kingdoms of OUR Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 12:v.10-11 -

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the KINGDOM OF OUR GOD, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they (the people of GOD) overcame him BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB-JESUS-, and by the Word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death - (in this battle / WAR against the red Dragon and his messengers).

Take a look in Revelation 11:v.18 combined with Matthew 5:v.5, and Luke 20:v.35-36, and Revelation 5:v.10
:
Notice that in consequence of the seventh Trumpet, the NATIONS of the Devil's world will be angry, will be wrathed, against those who are of Jesus and are united with Him fighting for the GOD's Kingdom, as said Paul the Apostle: 1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27, as follow:

24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the KINGDOM to GOD, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN ALL RULE AND ALL AUTHORITY AND POWER.
25 For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For GOD hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him).

Revelation 11:v.16-17 reveals:
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats (according Revelation 4:v.4. In my view the 24 elders are the 24 authors of the Old Testament, to which GOD gave His word to write His book- Holy Scriptures-, that is the book of the Lord), and they fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty (Lord JESUS), which art, and wast, and art TO COME; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

Revelation 11:v.18 - combined with 1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27 and 51-55)
18 And the nations were(will be) angry (will be wrathed), and thy wrath is come(GOD's wrath comes, in fact it is already running against all the nations, they will be punished severely and will perish into the lake of fire, the hell's fire), and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged-Revelation 20:v.4-, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Be careful, and get ready, "For GOD will finish the work, and cut it SHORT in righteousness: because a SHORT work will the LORD make upon the earth" -Romans 9:v.28, combined with Hebrews 10:v.27.

JESUS warned: Matthew 24:v.22-25, saying:
verse 22
- And except those days should be SHORTENED, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
verse 23 ´- Then if any MAN (Pastors, and Bishops, Evangelists, among others) shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. Check it in John 5v.43-47, and believe not in the false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, an IMPOSTOR - Revelation 13:v.11 combined with John 5:v.43-47.
verse 24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
verse 25 - Behold, I have told you before.

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful(the COWARDS), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (brimstone? what kind of brimstone? Isaiah 30:33 reveals: - the breath of the Lord, like a stream of burning SULFUR, sets it ablaze.)

Revelation 19:19-21

19 And I saw the Beast(the Beast of sea-a Gentile Beast), and the kings of the earth(earth here is Israel-10 kings (Princes) leaded by the false messiah-John 5:43-47, an IMPOSTOR, a STRONG DELUSION, the red Dragon), and their armies, gathered together to make WAR against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the Beast was taken, and with him the false prophet(false messiah - satan incarnated-the son of perdition, a former Cherub) that wrought miracles before him(before the Beast of sea-the Gentile Beast), with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the Beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were (WILL BE) cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone - the breath of the Lord like a stream of burning SULFUR.

21 And the remnant were slain with the Sword of him that sat upon the horse, which Sword proceeded out of his MOUTH: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Be careful and get ready, and understand the ETERNAL PUNISHMENT ALREADY STARTED, it will NEVER END, it is for ever and ever, yeah, for everlasting.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords
Amen

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,743.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I updated my Gog/Magog chart to show the temple built and the time, times, half time of the Daniel 7:25 that the little horn, turned Antichrist, will wear out the saints.

The temple will be downsized initially to get the daily sacrifices going again as quickly as possible.

Gog Magog 7months4 .jpg

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I updated my Gog/Magog chart to show the temple built and the time, times, half time of the Daniel 7:25 that the little horn, turned Antichrist, will wear out the saints.

The temple will be downsized initially to get the daily sacrifices going again as quickly as possible.

View attachment 344624
Your chart is still in error.
The 2300 days was fulfilled, when Antiochus 4E killed a pig on the Altar in 167 BC. Then; 2300 days later, the Temple was rededicated.

The Gog/Magog attack does not commence at the final 7 years before Jesus Returns. The cleansing of the Land cannot go on during the 3 1/2 year period of Satanic control, which is also the Great Tribulation.

I think most here simply ignore your failed efforts. At least you leave out the rapture fable, thats an improvement!

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The 2300 days was fulfilled, when Antiochus 4E killed a pig on the Altar in 167 BC. Then; 2300 days later, the Temple was rededicated.
The 2300 days are time of the end. Antiochus was not time of the end. Antiochus committed an abomination of desolation act (in Daniel 11), not a transgression of desolation.

The Gog/Magog attack does not commence at the final 7 years before Jesus Returns. The cleansing of the Land cannot go on during the 3 1/2 year period of Satanic control, which is also the Great Tribulation.
The conclusion of the Gog/Magog attack, the destruction of Gog's armies takes place 7 years before Jesus's return.

The cleaning of the land of the dead bodies of Gog's armies takes place in first 7 months of the 7 years. The Great Tribulation does not begin until there are 1335 days left in the 7 years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still waiting from you a copy of the 1989 REB bible verse Ezekiel 39:23.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,743.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

View attachment 344624
Your chart is still in error.

I think most here simply ignore your failed efforts. At least you leave out the rapture fable, thats an improvement!

Both are wrong, mere speculations and guessings. . The interpretations are completely wrong.
Your thinking are from a human perspective, a stumbling block, not from GOD's perspective.

1st wrong:
Gog's / Magog have nothing to do with any kind of conventional army; Gog/MaGOG is an allegory .
Daniel 10:20KJV speaking of the happenings of the last days, both appear BY ALLEGORY as prince of Persia and prince of Grecia. Verse 21 REVEALS this prophecy about prince of Persia and Grecia, it will fulfill in the END of the time: "I will shew thee that which is noted in the Scripture of Truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but MICHAEL your prince". (REVELATION 12 speaking of Michael combines with this prophecy)

2nd wrong:
There will not be built any kind of Temple or den of thieves in the holy city spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, full of idolatry and sorcery;

3rd wrong:
There will not be any kind of sacrifices of heifer;

4th wrong:

Antichrist is revealed in Daniel 2:41-42 combined with Daniel 7:7-12 and 9:24-27, and 11: 35 and 12:1-3 and 6-7; (Check them)

5th wrong:
JESUS will not return in the day 2520, it's is wrong of course, but exactly in the day 2595, exactly 75 days after 2520;

Revelation 16:13-15KJV explain:
The battle is against three unclean spirits like frogs(why frogs?), which go forth unto the KINGS of the earth(earth here is Israel-Revelation 17:12-14
) and of the whole world(Gentile nations), to gather them to the battle of that great Day of GOD Almighty. (that is the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium) Jewish Calendar - How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish calendar?

15 Behold, I come as a thief. ---> BE CAREFUL OR ELSE GET READY, YEAH, GET READY.
Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The 2300 days are time of the end.
How come then; is there exactly 2300 days between when A4E desecrated the 2nd Temple and when it was rededicated?
Thinking Daniels Prophecy remains unfulfilled, is confusion and error.
Your 'chart' is made of elastic to stretch in your weird and unbiblical beliefs.

Abomination and transgression; both refer to the same thing; - when the Anti-Christ sits in the new Temple. 2 Thess 2:4
The conclusion of the Gog/Magog attack, the destruction of Gog's armies takes place 7 years before Jesus's return.
The G/M attack MUST be before the peace treaty, Daniel 9:27, is made, which is what will commence the final 7 years.
You confuse yourself by wrongly placing the extra days of Daniel 12:11-12, into the last 7 years. They come after Jesus has Returned, they fit with Atonement and Hanukah.
Try it on anther chart, you should be surprised to see how it works out!
I am still waiting from you a copy of the 1989 REB bible verse Ezekiel 39:23.
I am sure I have done this twice now, here or another forum.
You only want it to try and prove another of your peculiar notions.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am sure I have done this twice now, here or another forum.
You only want it to try and prove another of your peculiar notions.
It must disprove your peculiar notions because you have not yet posted the 1989 REB bible verse for Ezekiel 39:23.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It must disprove your peculiar notions because you have not yet posted the 1989 REB bible verse for Ezekiel 39:23.
In the REBible, that verse is practically word for word with the NKJV. There is no difference in meaning.
Of course it is Jesus talking; He is the Lord of the earth.

In your confused and erroneous beliefs, you have the people in the holy Land still picking up Gog's weapons when the worlds armies are gathering at Armageddon! Just before Jesus Returns.

Start again with your end times charts, this time - put any theories and fables out of your mind and spend 10 years intensively studying all of the Prophetic Word, making your own Concordance of all the Prophesies, ascertain what has been fulfilled and fit the rest into a coherent and logical sequence,
As I have done. I do acknowledge how the Lord has helped and guided me.

I look forward to the amazing time ahead, when all the Christian peoples will gather into all of the holy land and live there in peace and prosperity.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In the REBible, that verse is practically word for word with the NKJV. There is no difference in meaning.
Of course it is Jesus talking; He is the Lord of the earth.
NKJV

Ezekiel 39:23 The Gentiles shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity; because they were unfaithful to Me, therefore I hid My face from them. I gave them into the hand of their enemies, and they all fell by the sword.

Ezekiel 38:8 After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely.

It is talking about the Jews, the current nation of Israel over there right now. Not a different nation made up of Christians from around the world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is talking about the Jews, the current nation of Israel over there right now. Not a different nation made up of Christians from around the world.
Can't you read plain words? Ezekiel 39 is talking to the House of Israel, NOT the house of Judah, the Jews.
The Jews are back in a small part of the holy Land. Soon to be Judged and punished for their nearly 2000 years of rejecting Jesus.

The House of Israel remain scattered among the nations and can be identified as the Christian peoples.
Soon after the Lords Day of wrath, they will be gathered out of the nations and brought into all of the holy Land.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Can't you read plain words? Ezekiel 39 is talking to the House of Israel, NOT the house of Judah, the Jews.
The Jews are back in a small part of the holy Land. Soon to be Judged and punished for their nearly 2000 years of rejecting Jesus.

The House of Israel remain scattered among the nations and can be identified as the Christian peoples.
Soon after the Lords Day of wrath, they will be gathered out of the nations and brought into all of the holy Land.
No, the house of Israel is those verses is talking about the whole house of Israel, not just the house of Judah. Jesus came to save the lost sheep of Israel, not just the lost sheep of Judah.

Matthew 10:
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The land mass of current Israel makes up that of the former northern and southern kingdoms.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No, the house of Israel is those verses is talking about the whole house of Israel, not just the house of Judah. Jesus came to save the lost sheep of Israel, not just the lost sheep of Judah.
You prove my point!
Jesus is not just taking to the Jews, but to all the 12 tribes of Israel. The Jews need His Salvation as much as anyone. But as we know, they still refuse to accept it.
For this they will be punished and only a remnant will survive to join with their Christian brethren.

We faithful Christians ARE the lost sheep of Israel. Grafted into the olive tree; represented by Jesus. By faith AND by descent,
The land mass of current Israel makes up that of the former northern and southern kingdoms.
The Jewish State of Israel is not all of the land of ancient Israel, let alone all that area given to Abraham. Genesis 15:18
Parts of Lebanon, Syria and Jordan remain outside Jewish jurisdiction.

This is Prophesied to change dramatically and the Lords people will own all the area from the Nile to the Euphrates. If not, then God will need to apologise to Abraham.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,743.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Daniel 7: 1-8 (combined with Revelation 7:1-8)

Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the FOUR WINDS of the heaven (GOD maketh His angels WINDS)strove upon the Great Sea(upon the PEOPLES, AND NATIONS, AND MULTITUDES OF ALL TONGUES-GENTILE NATIONS-Gentile Kingdoms).
3 And FOUR great BEASTS came up from the sea(four KINGDOMS came up from the Gentile nations), diverse one from another.

Revelation 7:1-8 (current time)

1...I saw FOUR ANGELS standing on the four corners of the earth(Israel), holding the FOUR WINDS of the earth, that the WIND should not blow on the earth(Israel), nor on the sea(Gentile nations), nor on any tree(the believers of the Churches of the Lord around the world).
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living GOD: and he cried with a loud voice to the FOUR ANGELS, to whom it was given to hurt the earth(Israel) and the sea(Gentile nations),
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth(Israel), neither the sea(Gentile nations), nor the trees(the believers of the Churches of the Lord around the world), till we have sealed the servants of our GOD(Jewish servants of GOD) in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. 6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. 7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. 8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Daniel 7:4-8
4 The first (BEAST, FIRST KINGDOM) was like a lion: Kingdom of Babylon (70 years-Israel was captive)
5 And behold another BEAST, a second, like to a bear; Kingdom of Medo-Persia (Israel is free of the captivity)
6 After this I beheld, and lo another(the 3rd BEAST), like a leopard; Kingdom of Greece
(Judea was deeply affected and due political changes, the people of Israel is used as an important piece and object of dispute between Ptolemies and Seleucids. The Seleucid kings were great supporters of Greek culture, so it left its mark on the Jewish people and their culture. Even the Hebrew Bible was translated into Greek, the so-called Septuagint.

7 After this I saw...and behold a fourth BEAST(fourth Kingdom-the Gentilic Roman Empire),
dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the BEASTS(all the KINGDOMS) that were before it; and it had ten horns. (it was diverse because there was/is no animal with these anomalous aspect or characteristics). 8 I considered the (10) horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn; (an eleventh horn, but a little one)

Revelation 13:1-2

13 And I stood upon the SAND of the sea(John was a Jewish citzen), and saw a BEAST rise up out of the sea(rise up out of the Gentile nations), having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. What is the roots of this devilish Beast of sea? Here goes:
2 And the BEAST which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion:(Daniel 7:4-6) and the dragon(the dragon is mentioned in Revelation 13:11) gave him(gave to the BEAST of sea) his Power, and his Seat /Throne (in Jerusalem), and great Authority.
Verse 3: And one (1) of his (7) heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the BEAST.

4 And they (the world)worshipped the Dragon which gave power unto the BEAST(unto the BEAST of sea): and they worshipped the BEAST, saying, Who is like unto the BEAST? who is able to make war with him? (Michael is)
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (1260 days-FIRST half of the week 70th, Daniel 9:24-27-the last week).
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against GOD, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven (Ephesians 1:3-8).

7 And it was given unto him to make WAR with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth(people of Israel) shall worship him(2Thessalonians 2:11-12), whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

The Word is GOD, the Word is from everlasting to everlasting, self-executing.
Get ready

Upvote 0