Jul 10, 2012
✟568,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I don't know, a lot of Quantum Physics sounds very Fizzben-esque. Likewise human physiology: Phenylephrine raises your blood pressure until you give too much, then it drops again; or Ketamine raises blood pressure unless your stress response is prolonged, in which case it drops it; and many effects show diurnal rhythms, being more or less pronounced at night, etc.

The world is complicated and the rules that govern it seem to gain complexity each year.

I suppose this is sort of a statement of faith, but I think the core equations are simple and elegant. The problem is that we can't solve those equations except in artificially simple scenarios like laboratory experiments. Like Newton's equations for gravity are simple, and even I can solve them for two bodies. However, when you add a third body it takes a real math talent to solve them. You get those Lagrange points and so forth. When you try to apply those rules to the rocks orbiting in the rings of Saturn you get very strange behaviors that seem like Fizzbin, and you probably need to develop approximated equations and simulations for use only in specific scenarios to deal with the math.

I imagine in the medical field it's Fizzbin-squared LOL

Upvote 0