Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I've been gone from here too long! I started school last week, and since I'm taking all online courses, I decided to have the internet reconnected.

I hope everyone is doing well! Things are good here. Alexandria is 8 weeks old now...and getting so big.

Looking forward to seeing how everybody is doing....

Photini

Alexandria001.jpg

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Oh, she is so cute.

Has she been baptized yet? (Did I miss a thread?)

I hope you can find the time to study and not get too distracted with us.

CF can be so very addictive, but it is good to have you back.

Her baptism will probably be in late Sept, or maybe Oct. I'll definitely put some pics up when the time comes. :)

The baby will probably be what keeps me from getting swept back up with CF! It's almost impossible to do a whole lot else. We worked a schedule out though, so my husband has 3 days off a week, and I spend those days studying as much as I need to.

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
When I had my baby, I slept so much because I was breastfeeding.

Other commitments went out the door. Some of my single friends could not understand the demands of motherhood especially with a baby who is on demand feeding (read every two to three hours). Sometimes when he was sick, it seemed like the demand was constant. However, my doctor encouraged me and we were healthier.

I did not use a pacifier.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums