✟10,720.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Top of the morning and happy Sunday to you all,

For sometime now, I've been praying for my elder brother (Obasi Emmanuel), who was diagnosed of end-stage renal disease and has been on dialysis since early this year.

To be honest, his being alive till now is nothing short of God's mercy: This is judging from the severity of his illness and the quality of health care he's getting.

At this point, we are turning wholly to God for a miraculous solution as funds for his transplant isn't forthcoming and medical bills are piling up at every other time.

I am pleading with this lovely family to join faith with us in prayers for his miraculous recovery: That God should help repair the damaged kidneys wholly or miraculously provide funds from sources we never expected.

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, nothing is impossible with God
It's times like this when we realize how powerless we are in our own strength and we need to look up

Lord , I pray for your strength and Power - I pray for healing
In Jesus Name

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Top of the morning and happy Sunday to you all,

For sometime now, I've been praying for my elder brother (Obasi Emmanuel), who was diagnosed of end-stage renal disease and has been on dialysis since early this year.

To be honest, his being alive till now is nothing short of God's mercy: This is judging from the severity of his illness and the quality of health care he's getting.

At this point, we are turning wholly to God for a miraculous solution as funds for his transplant isn't forthcoming and medical bills are piling up at every other time.

I am pleading with this lovely family to join faith with us in prayers for his miraculous recovery: That God should help repair the damaged kidneys wholly or miraculously provide funds from sources we never expected.

Praying for a miracle for your elder brother ...

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's times like this when we realize how powerless we are in our own strength and we need to look up

In Jesus Name
AMEN:prayer:

Upvote 0

Obasi Miracle

Jul 13, 2018
Bonny
Visit site
✟10,720.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

In Jesus Name
Amen

• Friendly
Reactions: FIRESTORM314
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, we pray for miraculous recovery. If that is not Your will, I pray for this brother to make everything right with You in regards to salvation, or just his Christian walk.
May he prepare to meet You, regardless of the way You choose to answer this prayer. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Obasi Miracle

Jul 13, 2018
Bonny
Visit site
✟10,720.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Father, we pray for miraculous recovery. If that is not Your will, I pray for this brother to make everything right with You in regards to salvation, or just his Christian walk.
May he prepare to meet You, regardless of the way You choose to answer this prayer. Amen.
Amen. May his will alone be done and to Him be Glory now and forever.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,072.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I Pray for your brother’s renal disease and dialysis, may he get best medical treatment, for the payment, and for everything he and you need. And I pray whatever happens, no one can separate your brother and you from the Love of God through Jesus’ death for you. Please insist in faith. Everyone’s pain is the miniature of the pain of the whole world. Wish the physical and mental healing. May God bless much and give strength、peace and joy much to your brother and you. :hug:

Upvote 0

Obasi Miracle

Jul 13, 2018
Bonny
Visit site
✟10,720.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I Pray for your brother’s renal disease and dialysis, may he get best medical treatment, for the payment, and for everything he and you need. And I pray whatever happens, no one can separate your brother and you from the Love of God through Jesus’ death for you. Please insist in faith. Everyone’s pain is the miniature of the pain of the whole world. Wish the physical and mental healing. May God bless much and give strength、peace and joy much to your brother and you. :hug:
Amen

Upvote 0