• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

My dilemma with my Schizophrenia or Schizo-effective disorder right now...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Do you believe if God wanted to tell you something he could tell it to you for sure?
I believe God is a Trinity, and the only one I'm not sure about is the one that is coming from the outside being God the Spirit possibly, etc...?

Because I believe that One to be God that was in and of the OT, etc...

And I know the personalities of the three, etc, or rather two that I am absolutely sure about that will speak to me sometimes from on the inside of me, etc...

But the third I'm not so sure about, and don't know if He is currently on the inside of me, or is coming at me from the outside of me, etc...

And because I believe he (the one in question) is or could be God the Spirit, or rather that there is a slight possibility that he/it could be, etc, so I do not want to call him or it Satan yet, due to the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, etc...

Like I said, both are claiming to be God, or God the Holy Spirit, etc, and every time I ask about this particular thing or subject I get no answer about this yet, etc, but do get a lot of my other questions answered by them that are on the inside of me, etc, but I think, or rather I wonder, because I get no answer on this, etc, if I am supposed to just have this for right now maybe, etc, because they just won't tell me on this particular subject yet, etc...

I don't like risks, even if it might only be a small risk, etc, because considering what could be at stake, I am not willing to even come close to taking the risk of committing the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit possibly right now, etc, and it's almost like they are telling me there is a certain kind of value to uncertainty and/or in having possible risks, etc...

Anyway, I'll see if I can get more about it later...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I believe God is a Trinity, and the only one I'm not sure about is the one that is coming from the outside being God the Spirit possibly, etc...?

Because I believe that One to be God that was in and of the OT, etc...

And I know the personalities of the three, etc, or rather two that I am absolutely sure about that will speak to me sometimes from on the inside of me, etc...

But the third I'm not so sure about, and don't know if He is currently on the inside of me, or is coming at me from the outside of me, etc...

And because I believe he (the one in question) is or could be God the Spirit, or rather that there is a slight possibility that he/it could be, etc, so I do not want to call him or it Satan yet, due to the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, etc...

Like I said, both are claiming to be God, or God the Holy Spirit, etc, and every time I ask about this particular thing or subject I get no answer about this yet, etc, but do get a lot of my other questions answered by them that are on the inside of me, etc, but I think, or rather I wonder, because I get no answer on this, etc, if I am supposed to just have this for right now maybe, etc, because they just won't tell me on this particular subject yet, etc...

I don't like risks, even if it might only be a small risk, etc, because considering what could be at stake, I am not willing to even come close to taking the risk of committing the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit possibly right now, etc, and it's almost like they are telling me there is a certain kind of value to uncertainty and/or in having possible risks, etc...

Anyway, I'll see if I can get more about it later...

God Bless!
And because I am so close into what I think is the realm of certainty of him/it/them being Satan and his demons that are on the outside of me, or that are coming from the outside of me, etc, it only makes me only that much more afraid due the slight chance or possibility that I could still be wrong about this still at this point, etc, and like I said, I don't gamble or take risks, because when I do, I seem to have really, really bad luck and always lose, etc, so I only ever bet or make a decision on only a sure thing, etc...

But it's like They are telling me there is a certain value to it/this, and to my not being 100% certain of it, etc, and it's really quite frustrating, etc, because They know how I am, etc, I mean, after all, They created me and made me this way, etc...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And because I am so close into what I think is the realm of certainty of him/it/them being Satan and his demons that are on the outside of me, or that are coming from the outside of me, etc, it only makes me only that much more afraid due the slight chance or possibility that I could still be wrong about this still at this point, etc, and like I said, I don't gamble or take risks, because when I do, I seem to have really, really bad luck and always lose, etc, so I only ever bet or make a decision on only a sure thing, etc...

But it's like They are telling me there is a certain value to it/this, and to my not being 100% certain of it, etc, and it's really quite frustrating, etc, because They know how I am, etc, I mean, after all, They created me and made me this way, etc...

God Bless!
Okay, so this spirit which may be Satan or may be the Holy Spirit, what kinds of things does it say to you?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Okay, so this spirit which may be Satan or may be the Holy Spirit, what kinds of things does it say to you?
Accusations a lot of the time about who and what I am, almost like He is trying to pin that down, or figure me out, or place me into a certain mold of the rest of the world's box, etc...

Will sometimes also be in the form of questions about who and what I am also, etc, but it's not trying to tell me to do certain things or say certain things ever at all ever, but is just mainly trying to figure out who and what I am I think, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Accusations a lot of the time about who and what I am, almost like He is trying to pin that down, or figure me out, or place me into a certain mold of the rest of the world's box, etc...

Will sometimes also be in the form of questions about who and what I am also, etc, but it's not trying to tell me to do certain things or say certain things ever at all ever, but is just mainly trying to figure out who and what I am I think, etc...

God Bless!
Hmmm... that doesn't sound like the Holy Spirit to me. Not at all.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Hmmm... that doesn't sound like the Holy Spirit to me. Not at all.
Well sometimes they will also be about his own foreknowledge of things also, which is extensive/impressive, as if he's trying to show me that also, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well sometimes they will also be about his own foreknowledge of things also, which is extensive/impressive, as if he's trying to show me that also, etc...

God Bless!
Well, again... if would like to share details, I think that would be cool.

But no pressure, do what seems right to you.

Satan or a demon wouldn't know the future, but they might be able to fairly accurately predict it. Like how with just basic human knowledge I could predict that inflation will be higher next month than it is now.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Satan or a demon wouldn't know the future, but they might be able to fairly accurately predict it. Like how with just basic human knowledge I could predict that inflation will be higher next month than it is now.
Well, have you ever heard of people, or groups of people, or a group of people, going after or targeting someone with how they can track their phones and do other certain things with them and then using what is called "dark psychology" to also get to them or do other certain things to them, etc...?

Because this tries to do the very same kinds of things sometimes, except that now, it is on a level that human beings are just not capable of, etc...

Because also sometimes, a long, long, long time ago, I wonder if all this could have started out that way, or with people, or with human beings, etc, at least in the beginning at least, but it's graduated now, and gone way, way beyond that now, etc...

Just Google "dark psychology", and then imagine that being put into the hands of a being who is capable of "way much more" and can do far greater things with it, etc, and it might give you some kind of general idea of some of the kinds of things it can do, and/or is doing, or is trying to do to me or with me sometimes, because it's done it with me before, etc...

And I really don't know if it's changed or is any different now either, since most of the time I just don't even want to deal with even the possibility of it anymore, and so just put my headphones in, etc...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Well, have you ever heard of people, or groups of people, or a group of people, going after or targeting someone with how they can track their phones and do other certain things with them and then using what is called "dark psychology" to also get to them or do other certain things to them, etc...?

Because this tries to do the very same kinds of things sometimes, except that now, it is on a level that human beings are just not capable of, etc...

Because also sometimes, a long, long, long time ago, I wonder if all this could have started out that way, or with people, or with human beings, etc, at least in the beginning at least, but it's graduated now, and gone way, way beyond that now, etc...

Just Google "dark psychology", and then imagine that being put into the hands of a being who is capable of "way much more" and can do far greater things with it, etc, and it might give you some kind of general idea of some of the kinds of things it can do, and/or is doing, or is trying to do to me or with me sometimes, because it's done it with me before, etc...

And I really don't know if it's changed or is any different now either, since most of the time I just don't even want to deal with even the possibility of it anymore, and so just put my headphones in, etc...

God Bless!

Some of it for sure is my own anticipating it and being afraid of even the possibility of it beforehand to be sure, or as well, etc, which only amplifies these problems and makes them worse, but that is also know to be part of the effect of it as well (some of this/these dark psychology techniques, etc) and also is why people (or a being) does it or would do it as well, etc...

And as far as people go at least, much of them will do it to try and "cancel" certain people as well, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Some of it for sure is my own anticipating it and being afraid of even the possibility of it beforehand to be sure, or as well, etc, which only amplifies these problems and makes them worse, but that is also know to be part of the effect of it as well (some of this/these dark psychology techniques, etc) and also is why people (or a being) does it or would do it as well, etc...

And as far as people go at least, much of them will do it to try and "cancel" certain people as well, etc...

God Bless!
And much of dark psychology, with people at least, is designed on purpose so that the other person or people cannot ever know it or ever prove it for sure also, etc, and in this way is indistinguishable from normal converse or conversation, etc, and if you ever confront the person with it or about it, then all they have to do is deny it, and maybe then say that they were not doing or saying that or implying that at all, etc, and then maybe look at you like you're the weirdo or crazy person, and then maybe ask you "what's wrong with you", etc, or IOWs it is designed to always make you look like the bad guy or crazy person when it is in fact they who are but there is never any way of ever knowing that or ever proving it/that for sure ever because that is part of it's slick design, etc...

Now imagine or put that into the hands of a being who is capable of "so very much more", and who knows "so much very more", etc...

Because then he can have you thinking all kinds of messed up thoughts about yourself but he/it was the one who put them there in the very first place, etc, but there is also no way of ever proving that for certain, etc...

Using dark psychology, or the darker side of psychological manipulation tactics combined with the kinds of things (on the outside) that he can manipulate and/or control, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
And much of dark psychology, with people at least, is designed on purpose so that the other person or people cannot ever know it or ever prove it for sure also, etc, and in this way is indistinguishable from normal converse or conversation, etc, and if you ever confront the person with it or about it, then all they have to do is deny it, and maybe then say that they were not doing or saying that or implying that at all, etc, and then maybe look at you like you're the weirdo or crazy person, and then maybe ask you "what's wrong with you", etc, or IOWs it is designed to always make you look like the bad guy or crazy person when it is in fact they who are but there is never any way of ever knowing that or ever proving it/that for sure ever because that is part of it's slick design, etc...

Now imagine or put that into the hands of a being who is capable of "so very much more", and who knows "so much very more", etc...

Because then he can have you thinking all kinds of messed up thoughts about yourself but he/it was the one who put them there in the very first place, etc, but there is also no way of ever proving that for certain, etc...

Using dark psychology, or the darker side of psychological manipulation tactics combined with the kinds of things (on the outside) that he can manipulate and/or control, etc...

God Bless!
@Leaf473

So if I try to give you specific examples of this part of it, you might say to me "well, how do you know the person was meaning that?", and "what if they were just doing it innocently, or were just meaning this instead?", etc...?

And the answer is, you don't, and you can't for sure or for certain, because that is part of it's unique design, etc...

It always makes you out to look like one who is wrong, or is in the wrong, or is the weirdo, or is the bad guy, or is the crazy person, etc...

So you can probably understand it's allure to or for certain people, etc...

People that like "power", etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@Leaf473

So if I try to give you specific examples of this part of it, you might say to me "well, how do you know the person was meaning that?", and "what if they were just doing it innocently, or were just meaning this instead?", etc...?

And the answer is, you don't, and you can't for sure or for certain, because that is part of it's unique design, etc...

It always makes you out to look like one who is wrong, or is in the wrong, or is the weirdo, or is the bad guy, or is the crazy person, etc...

God Bless!
And the reason why I said "this part of it", is because dark psychology is just one thing that this being does, or is just one part of this very much multifaceted being, etc, and is why before I just now mentioned this, I was trying to describe some of the other parts of this being, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God Bless!

God Bless!

God Bless!

@Leaf473

God Bless!

And the reason why I said "this part of it", is because dark psychology is just one thing that this being does, or is just one part of this very much multifaceted being, etc, and is why before I just now mentioned this, I was trying to describe some of the other parts of this being, etc...

God Bless!
Right... it didn't sound like the Holy Spirit before, now it really doesn't.

Since it's not the Holy Spirit, you can safely ignore it.

I know there's always the concern about blasphemy, so you don't have to label it as being Satan or a demon. You can just safely ignore it.

Would that help with the dilemma, if you knew you could just ignore it?

• Useful
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

I know there's always the concern about blasphemy, so you don't have to label it as being Satan or a demon. You can just safely ignore it.

I can as long as I have my headphones and can put my headphones in, but it really limits me and what I am able to participate in and do with or around other people though, and I wish it did not, etc, because sometimes it is unignorable for me without a distraction or having something else to focus on, like my music, especially since he/it can work to get at me or get to me through many other things, and other people, etc...

Thanks for talking with me man...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

And I think you're right, I don't have to label it, but should probably just keep doing my best to keep blocking it out, or pushing it aside, and/or keep doing my best to just ignore it, etc, so thanks for that man, ok...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
And I think you're right, I don't have to label it, but should probably just keep doing my best to keep blocking it out, or pushing it aside, and/or keep doing my best to just ignore it, etc, so thanks for that man, ok...

God Bless!
@Leaf473

I hate that I have to live with this though, as I don't like being limited, or I don't like having to live with limitations and/or restrictions, etc...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0