• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

My dilemma with my Schizophrenia or Schizo-effective disorder right now...

bmjackson

Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2007
UK
✟293,276.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is always fun. Show me your best example of peer reviewed research to support super doses of Vitamin B.

Why would there be peer reviewed clinical research regarding remedies that will reduce the profits from pharmaceuticals? I mean researching the findings of alternative studies.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟417,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe it’s a gate keeper. Which would be a demon. It would be filtering what goes in or out to some evil purpose. I have done deliverance for that and every evil influence. I don’t believe everything is a demon but I did it at the urging of friends. Pretty much free now. You could check out a vineyard church for that type of ministry.

too many vitamins give medicine head

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What kinds of powers and tricks do they show you? What's happened recently?
I'm feeling too lazy/exhausted right now to go into a whole lot of details with what might be an extremely long post right now, etc, and so right now at least, I don't have anything more to go any much more beyond what I have already said, but might get back to you later on it, OK...

I also haven't had any sleep yet either, so...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm feeling too lazy/exhausted right now to go into a whole lot of details with what might be an extremely long post right now, etc, and so right now at least, I don't have anything more to go any much more beyond what I have already said, but might get back to you later on it, OK...

I also haven't had any sleep yet either, so...?

God Bless!
Sure, may you have a great sleep!

I hope you don't have to write an extremely long post. I was hoping that the tricks or power proofs would be simple things, like making things appear or disappear. Things that other people can see.

Peace be with you, my brother!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Sure, may you have a great sleep!

I hope you don't have to write an extremely long post. I was hoping that the tricks or power proofs would be simple things, like making things appear or disappear. Things that other people can see.

Peace be with you, my brother!
Most of them have to do with using actual things (sounds mostly) to communicate with me/to me, and/or making those things coincide, and/or having access to my thoughts, and making all of those coincide, and in more extreme cases, altering television and radio signals and technology, and manipulating the forces of nature, and causing all of those things to coincide, etc...

But if I have to get into specific details about every and all of the specific times/situations they/it has happened, and how each situation came to pass, etc, it's a bit like trying to tell a testimony, and could mean a lot of writing, etc, which is why I try to stick to generalities most of the time, etc, and what I really wanted to address here is my current dilemma with it all right now, etc, and really didn't even mean to get into all the other stuff about it right now, etc...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Why would there be peer reviewed clinical research regarding remedies that will reduce the profits from pharmaceuticals?
Really. That is stupid. If it was so great people would pay anything for it.

Nope. There is no research because the snake oil salespersons who shill this know they are lying to vulnerable people.

Shame on them and shame on you for encouraging this kind of quackery.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I don't know if this helps the struggle, but...

...voices are not wrong, if they move around the context in which they were created, in truer and truer ways.

The temptation is to decide you hear a voice, before you acknowledge what the voice is trying to say.

(I have on two occassions, started to hear voices, both times I came to the same conclusion).

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Part of the problem, with this problem, etc, is your very, very strongly relating or associating or identifying with almost everyone and everything at times or all of the time, etc...

My friend and I were discussing it and how he does it with certain of his favorite shows and things, etc, and I told him I do that too, but that only with me, it was with almost everyone and everything all of the time, and I told him I do not like it, and told him that it is part of the reason I have what I have, and have the problems that I do, etc, (and he was just very recently diagnosed with it too), but, I told him, I do it, or my mind does it, with almost everyone and everything all of the time, and that it is part of the reason I have been diagnosed with what I have been diagnosed with, and have the problems (and limitations) that I do or have, etc...

But, for me, it is with everyone and everything a lot of the time, etc, and I have come to the conclusion that I am either "all of them/it", or else I am "none of them/it", etc, and if I am all of them/it, then I would be close to the level of a god, etc, but also that if I am none of them/it, then I maybe have my own very unique identity apart from all of them/it, and that all of this other stuff/things/garbage, is just me living out some kind of fantasy, and is just me pretending, or is just me lying to myself, and is just me filling my own head full of lies, etc...

So you can probably guess which one I am leaning toward probably, etc, because it is the latter, and is why I think I don't like it at all anymore, etc, because I think it's lies in my case, etc, and I think very, very much strongly that I have my own unique identity apart from all of it/them always, etc, and all this other stuff, that I cannot seem to prevent or stop from happening, etc, is just a major distraction/deception trying to pull me away from that really, or that is trying to always pull me away from me finding out my true identity and who I think I really am, and is why I think I don't like it, and even hate it very, very, very much so really or actually, etc, and, actually, "hate", is probably not a strong enough word for it really, etc, as I feel it is constantly trying it's best to be preventing me from finding or discovering my true identity and who I really am actually, etc...

The voices are telling me that if I, or you, or me, doesn't fit somewhere in that box though, then neither one of us knows who you really truly are or am, etc...

I just don't think I fit though, so I am trying to find my true identity apart from all of it, etc, and cannot afford to be distracted/pulled away by all this "other stuff/garbage", as it is keeping me from finding out who and what I really truly am, etc, but I also cannot stop it from always happening either, etc...

Is it lies, etc...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Part of the problem, with this problem, etc, is your very, very strongly relating or associating or identifying with almost everyone and everything at times or all of the time, etc...

My friend and I were discussing it and how he does it with certain of his favorite shows and things, etc, and I told him I do that too, but that only with me, it was with almost everyone and everything all of the time, and I told him I do not like it, and told him that it is part of the reason I have what I have, and have the problems that I do, etc, (and he was just very recently diagnosed with it too), but, I told him, I do it, or my mind does it, with almost everyone and everything all of the time, and that it is part of the reason I have been diagnosed with what I have been diagnosed with, and have the problems (and limitations) that I do or have, etc...

But, for me, it is with everyone and everything a lot of the time, etc, and I have come to the conclusion that I am either "all of them/it", or else I am "none of them/it", etc, and if I am all of them/it, then I would be close to the level of a god, etc, but also that if I am none of them/it, then I maybe have my own very unique identity apart from all of them/it, and that all of this other stuff/things/garbage, is just me living out some kind of fantasy, and is just me pretending, or is just me lying to myself, and is just me filling my own head full of lies, etc...

So you can probably guess which one I am leaning toward probably, etc, because it is the latter, and is why I think I don't like it at all anymore, etc, because I think it's lies in my case, etc, and I think very, very much strongly that I have my own unique identity apart from all of it/them always, etc, and all this other stuff, that I cannot seem to prevent or stop from happening, etc, is just a major distraction/deception trying to pull me away from that really, or that is trying to always pull me away from me finding out my true identity and who I think I really am, and is why I think I don't like it, and even hate it very, very, very much so really or actually, etc, and, actually, "hate", is probably not a strong enough word for it really, etc, as I feel it is constantly trying it's best to be preventing me from finding or discovering my true identity and who I really am actually, etc...

The voices are telling me that if I, or you, or me, doesn't fit somewhere in that box though, then neither one of us knows who you really truly are or am, etc...

I just don't think I fit though, so I am trying to find my true identity apart from all of it, etc, and cannot afford to be distracted/pulled away by all this "other stuff/garbage", as it is keeping me from finding out who and what I really truly am, etc, but I also cannot stop it from always happening either, etc...

Is it lies, etc...?

God Bless!
imo the question isn't

Is it lies?

but rather

Are the voices originating inside of your brain or are they coming from some intelligence outside of you?

I'm not an expert, but my gut feeling is that if you will share the specifics of the alleged proofs, it will really help.

But it's totally up to you. Peace be with you, my brother!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
imo the question isn't

Is it lies?

but rather

Are the voices originating inside of your brain or are they coming from some intelligence outside of you?

I'm not an expert, but my gut feeling is that if you will share the specifics of the alleged proofs, it will really help.

What I am relating/associating/identifying with, many of the things that are being said to me, I have a very hard time believing it is just only me doing it all by myself alone, so, yes, I think there is another being or another intelligence involved with it, because I have a very hard time believing that I would be doing that to myself, etc...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
imo the question isn't

Is it lies?

but rather

The ones that I have a very hard time believing are me, are coming from things I pick up on outside of myself, etc, but I also have my own inner, inward voices that originate from inside of myself that are much better/kinder, and that I don't have a problem with, but that most usually can only be heard right now, only when I am free of the others, or am free of any kind of outer distractions right now, etc...

The ones on the outside are louder, and makes it hard to hear the others that originate from the inside of myself that are better/kinder, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
imo the question isn't

Is it lies?

but rather

What I am relating/associating/identifying with, many of the things that are being said to me, I have a very hard time believing it is just only me doing it all by myself alone, so, yes, I think there is another being or another intelligence involved with it, because I have a very hard time believing that I would be doing that to myself, etc...

God Bless!

And I suppose with all the stuff going on on the outside, I could maybe be doing it to myself maybe, etc, and it could maybe just all be all a part of my schizophrenia/schizo-effective disorder only maybe, etc, but I just have a very hard time believing that it is all just only that, and is just only that only, etc, so I think there is another being or intelligence, or maybe multiple intelligences, etc, involved with it sometimes, etc...

Because otherwise, of if I am wrong, then I am a very, very messed up person with all the kinds of things I am doing or am saying to myself with it, and it's a very, very great wonder indeed that I am still here talking to you the way I do or am right now on here, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
And I suppose with all the stuff going on on the outside, I could maybe be doing it to myself maybe, etc, and it could maybe just all be all a part of my schizophrenia/schizo-effective disorder only maybe, etc, but I just have a very hard time believing that it is all just only that, and is just only that only, etc, so I think there is another being or intelligence, or maybe multiple intelligences, etc, involved with it sometimes, etc...

Because otherwise, of if I am wrong, then I am a very, very messed up person with all the kinds of things I am doing or am saying to myself with it, and it's a very, very great wonder indeed that I am still here talking to you the way I do or am right now on here, etc...

God Bless!
So, I am either everything that is being said to me, or that I am accused of, etc, which would make me close to the level of a god, etc, or it is all lies, and I am none of it, and none of them, but have my own very unique identity apart from all of it, or apart from all of them, etc, and right now, I highly favor the latter as being true right now, etc...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Knowing for sure whether it's all from inside you or if there's an outside intelligence involved is the key to your dilemma imo.

• Agree
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Knowing for sure whether it's all from inside you or if there's an outside intelligence involved is the key to your dilemma imo.
I agree, but I think there is both, etc, and I'm having a little bit of trouble knowing which one is God, or is the True God, etc...?

God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree, but I think there is both, etc, and I'm having a little bit of trouble knowing which one is God, or is the True God, etc...?

God Bless!
Do you believe if God wanted to tell you something he could tell it to you for sure?

Upvote 0