Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks RollingThunder, it is nice to hear other people who are able to tell of their experiences with the Holy Spirit. I first got an experience last year. It seemed after that everything big happened on the 11th and 30th for me. Even though this has been going on for a year now I feel really new to it. I don't share my story much because I still don't quit understand it myself. I shared Simplicity of Life which I know was given to me because it was not my thought process. I am still not sure if Simplicity of Life was just for me or for me to share. My brother wrote a paper during the same time and when we finished our papers they were so very simular. I am not a writer. I am 33 years old and have never written anything except for homework as a child. It wasn't that I felt like writing it was more I needed to write this and it all just came to me. I don't take credit for the paper and don't want my personal name linked to the paper. Simplicity of Life was a message from God and the only name I put with it is messenger. I share this paper with people I think it may help. I have been trying to live my life more according to this paper and have been reading my Bible daily since last year. I got a lot of proof for myself that this was from God. I "believed" in God before cause it was the "right" thing to do. I was blessed by the Holy Spirit with so much proof of God's existance. I pray daily that God will revail Himself and let others understand who may not know wether He exsists. It is truely wonderful. Do you get goosebumps? I never got them before last year and now I get them a lot. As far as dreams I have had a couple that seemed to be revelations and a couple silly ones that came true. I think everytime I wonder is this real God shows me it is. Anyway I could go on all day and tell of the things I know but mostly I think its proof for me and most would think I was crazy.

Upvote 0

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
Something I believe is bad

1) Blimp like space craft with lots of lights looks pretty but shouldn't look at it...shoots off in different directions into the ocean??? Sounds crazy never saw one but if I do I know it's bad...woke up saying "Oh so that's how it will End." I woke up with just a total understanding but later dismissed it until I had 2 silly dreams right after come true. Sounds crazy I know but better safe than sorry.

Love and God Bless

Upvote 0

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
Soulsister,
My first post ever was Simplicity of Life revised. I was told Simplicity of Life was confusing and would lead people to believing they could live their life without Jesus so I changed it and revised it. I really am not happy with it revised because it is not how it came to me. I will repost Simplicity of Life how I was given it. Not sure where to post it....Guess in the Round Table. I'll do that now.
Love and God bless Everyone!

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi Messenger,
Don't get down on yourself. Pray that God will use you in these last days, without worrying what people think. Not everyone is going to accept everything we do and say. You might not believe this, but I never even had the desire to write, and I'm a terrible typer with one finger. I hated computers even, but look at me now. I'm doing all that stuff I used to hate, go figure huh?? I believe that God is going to raise up a lot of mis-fits like me in these last days, and you may be one too. I remember a few years ago. I was driving our church bus every Sunday morning, picking up little chilren for sunday school. I drove that bus for about 3 or 4 years. That was all I did for our church, because I was on the mid-night shift. Most other things didn't fit my schedule. I kept asking the Lord though, " Lord is there anything else you want me to do?" He never answered that question, but one day, my Pastor decided to change our Sunday school hours, from Sunday morning to Wednesday Evening. There went that job. Now no-one drives that bus. I was still witnessing at work, but that didn't seem like it was enough. Then my bible study class was learning about the gifts of the spirit, and that God gave all his believers these gifts. I never knew what my gift was. So I started asking the Lord to reveal my gift to me, so I could use it for His Glory. It seemed like forever, but I never heard an answer. Then after 9-11, this gift just seems to have come out of nowhere, and I never had touched or wanted to touch a computer, but, that was part of the deal. I never was good at speaking in public, so I knew I would never be a preacher. When God showed me that first message, I was wondering very hard why He would show me, instead of someone who could relay that message to a large audience. I had no way to do that, but He did. And here I am, doing what I once hated, but I don't hate it anymore. I guess the best thing that I could tell you, is be willing to move When He calls, don't doubt. Hang in there and know that He has a place for you, and a plan. See ya

Upvote 0

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks rollinTHUNDER! I think I will continue to learn. I love children and have been working with them for quit some time. I was always for peace and being nice to others. The world told me I was letting people walk on me by being too giving. After my message I quit listening to the world and began listening to what God wants. If people walk on me that is their sin not mine. I don't have to worry about being too loving, too giving or too honest. I care about people's feelings but I don't need their acceptance...if they think I'm a crazy pushover so be it. I love my children, my family, Jesus/God/Holy Spirit and I am begining to love everyone. Love and God Bless.

Upvote 0

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by soulsisterclaire
Thanks Messenger - I'll be on the lookout for it...Do you have a link to the original thread?

The revised one is under End of Times Prophecy section...it's called Simplicity of Life As Simple as a Prayer...it is more christian acceptable I thought is why I revised it.

Upvote 0

soulsisterclaire

JESUS DIED FOR YOU & ME
Feb 26, 2002
Alabama
Visit site
✟1,279.00
Originally posted by Messenger

The revised one is under End of Times Prophecy section...it's called Simplicity of Life As Simple as a Prayer...it is more christian acceptable I thought is why I revised it.

Thanks will look at it, can you PM me the original as it came to you? If it is not too much trouble that is. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Josiah

Super suction ears away!
Jan 20, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟716.00
Originally posted by Messenger
Something I believe is bad

1) Blimp like space craft with lots of lights looks pretty but shouldn't look at it...shoots off in different directions into the ocean??? Sounds crazy never saw one but if I do I know it's bad...woke up saying "Oh so that's how it will End." I woke up with just a total understanding but later dismissed it until I had 2 silly dreams right after come true. Sounds crazy I know but better safe than sorry.

Love and God Bless

Messenger -

This post caught my attention but I really don't understand what you mean here...Can you elaborate a little? Was this a dream you had? Is this part of another post?

Upvote 0

Josiah

Super suction ears away!
Jan 20, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟716.00
Messenger -
I got your e-mail (simplicity of life). Thanks!

I'm still very curious as to the meaning of this:

I couldn't find anywhere that this quote is related to anything. Did I miss a post somewhere?

:confused:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.