My Deliverer Is Comin' !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyleMetsker

<font color=green><b>V.I.P. Member</b></font>
Feb 6, 2002
Visit site
✟7,682.00
While God is resting on the seventh day, it will be time for man to get to work.

All of creation is groaning, waiting for the sons of God to be manifested in order to deliver creation from corruption.

Links to over 100 Christian message boards at:
http://KingdomGospel.com
Home of the Christian Message Board Network!

Upvote 0

GW

Veteran
Mar 26, 2002
USA
✟17,838.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by LyleMetsker
All of creation is groaning, waiting for the sons of God to be manifested in order to deliver creation from corruption.

Lyle, you are still waiting to figure out who the sons of God are??? Please consider reading the book of Galatians and you'll never be confused again. YOU are the son of God and of Abraham. Read Galatians! It's fun!

Upvote 0

Josiah

Super suction ears away!
Jan 20, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟716.00
Rollin'-
Keep it comin'brother! Words like those only fuel my fire and get me excited. I don't understand why some are so...hmmm..."against" (?) prophecy - or should I say against looking forward with ANTICIPATION to the fullfillment of prophecy. Some would use the phrase, "They're so heavenly minded that they're no earthly good" - What a FOOLISH statement...Our entire HOPE is built on heavenly things (I GUESS I DO sort of understand where some people who say that are coming from, though. To completely exclude everything and everyone around you is never good, but I've never met a true Christian who is like that). Anyway - encouragement to you!

TO THE TOP...

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Wildfire
Rollin; you stated that the Lord gave this information to you. With all due respect, can you answer this question; did the Lord come to you in the form of a dream, while you were sleeping? I would be interested in knowing. Thanks, Wildfire

Hello Wildfire,
I believe the Lord will show some of His children dreams in these last days, but I am not one of them. I don't even remember my dreams usually. I remember when I was a small child. I remember having very bad nightmares. Maybe they scared me so bad, that my subconscience just started blocking them out, I really don't know. I may get to remember one or two dreams a year, and the ones that I do remember seem so crazy. I sure wouldn't trust them.

There are many gifts of the spirit, and many are listed in 1 Corr. chapter 12. I would love to have the gift of prophecy, but that is not the gift that the Lord wanted me to have. It seemed like years I kept asking the Lord which gift I had to use for His Glory. I have only just recently learned what gift I have. I remember asking the Lord for the gift of Prophecy, more than once. But that was not part of His plan for me. But, I do believe that He gave me the gift of knowledge. This does not mean that I'm a know it all. I only know in the spirit, what the spirit reveals to me. I can't pick and choose what I want to know. He picks it. It seems like I receive only when I'm searching hard and seeking. It is totally AWESOME when it happens.

The first time it happened was about 6 months ago, so I'm still new to this gift, but I remember the power of the Spirit. It was so awesome, that I had to get up and pace. My flesh could not stand the power of His presence, and then when I reflected back on what had actually taken place, my tears started to flow. The Spirit also taught me in this thread, when I was searching for the scriptures, but this time my tears came more quickly. But this time was not the same as the first time. This time the spirit taught me, and opened my understanding, but the first time I heard His still small voice. Both times I was seeking hard.

Now when I say I had tears coming out of my eyes, I don't mean like some kind of wimp. I am about the size of an NFL middle linebacker. I work in a prison in the midst of hardened criminals, but I have no fear at all of any of them, of course it does help to know that I don't walk alone.

Upvote 0

soulsisterclaire

JESUS DIED FOR YOU & ME
Feb 26, 2002
Alabama
Visit site
✟1,279.00
I pray that God will bless you RollinThunder!

Your words inspired me to continue to seek out God's Will for my life and to serve Him instead of myself. Thank you for your bravery in posting this thread. You will be persecuted for your faith, do not let it deter you.

Ahhhh...To see Him face to face :clap:

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello Josiah and soulsisterclaire,
I am glad that this thread has blessed you. This makes it all worth my while. It took me 16 hours from start to finish for this thread, counting the searching for scriptures. We should never allow the devil to come and put out our fire, NEVER.

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>>I believe the Lord will show some of His children dreams

I have had dreams from God, fairly recently, and they are awesome. There is no sin or corruption, everything is so vivid and perfect. In a moment of time, God can show us more than we could learn in a whole lifetime apart from Him. Life as we live it is rather dark and there is a lot of corruption and decay, even in the natural world.

>>I work in a prison in the midst of hardened criminals, but I have no fear at all of any of them

If we walk with God, we will have the power of God, so we can control their demons. There is nothing a hardened criminal can do, without their demons stiring them up. A grandmother could control them, if she is with God. Of course if we are not walking right with God, then we need to be very careful what we do. But even then, if we have any problems with people, all we need to do is start worshiping and praising God. Their demons can not stand that, and they will want to get away from us as soon as they can. People do not use bad language around me, because they know I will start to hold church and start praising God, and they do not want to hear that at all.

I remember once, there was a guy all the way up on a electric poll who started cursing. Without even thinking about it, I started to praise God & calling him brother. You should have seen the look on his face :) There was a smile, but he had a real surprised look also. Thanks, JohnR7

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>>We should never allow the devil to come and put out our fire

Really, God was with Isreal as a pillar of fire by night and a cloud by day. He is still with us in the same way. We have the Glory of God and the cloud of His presense, but also, the fire of the Holy Spirit burns on the inside of us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>>YOU are the son of God

The Son's of God are those who are truely born again and once again take on the image of God. We have the mind of Christ, the divine thoughts of God and most of all we have the Jesus attitude that He had when He walked this earth in a body of Clay like we have.

If we study the Sermon on the mount, that tells us what we need to have the same attitude Jesus has. They call the first 10 verses the BEattitudes. But we call them the Jesus Attitudes. The whole sermon deals with the attitudes we are to have as a new creation in Christ. Thanks, JohnR7

Upvote 0

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi rollin thunder,
you are truly inspired! with your words on the first post, you will help a great deal of people...I am blessed and honored to have read such wonderful words, keep it up! you will move mountains...and for the record, I don't think you are a nut...
love and blessings...
Amie
:pink:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Christi
What does it mean when someone posts "bump"?

Hi Christi,
I love your name!! When people post and start new threads, it knocks the other ones to the next page, that is until someone posts on. So, I just bump it up, so the newcomers can take a look at it. Once you bump it, it goes back to the top.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.