Iron Squid
ttnZFil.png

Pommy Nucklz
C5BLeM6.png

MechaKong
5Gse9Pe.png

Pommy Hammer
ZRIoo0S.png

It may be a while before I draw any more of these, but we'll see.
:clap:wohoo, very nice!!! I like it. I hope you enjoyed putting these together.:angel: They're great:oldthumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

November Rain

Nov 8, 2021
U.S.
✟2,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sewing, art and 3D modeling?! You're well-rounded! I had a lot of fun looking through the gallery; your style is so sweet. Not much of a gamer anymore, but I recognize quite a few Sonic / Pokemon characters.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I never posted my latest drawing in this thread so I'll do that now.

UK9wKQ7.png

I was also noticing that my recent drawings of Sonic and Fluffy look soooo much better than the ones I did eight years ago. The proportions and stuff were way off! :muahah: Here's an example.

jcH3XKn.png

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I never posted my latest drawing in this thread so I'll do that now.

UK9wKQ7.png

I was also noticing that my recent drawings of Sonic and Fluffy look soooo much better than the ones I did eight years ago. The proportions and stuff were way off! :muahah: Here's an example.

jcH3XKn.png
Beautiful drawings @Multifavs ! :):):):)

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I made a Shiny Eevee plush! :)

W2tzUS6.png

njVGeCN.png

K4tn2Im.png

This time, I used a free online pattern: Eevee Plush by Luminous-Luchador on DeviantArt

I actually considered using this pattern for the previous two Eevee plushies I made but decided to use my own pattern instead. This time I thought I should try it out! I made mine a bit differently from how the tutorial says to do it and added a cute blue ribbon. I also tried a different method of attaching the eyes and inner ears - satin stitches! I'm pleased with how they turned out. I still haven't figured out how to make an Eevee with ears that aren't floppy, however! :muahah:

Group picture of my four handmade Eevees. :purpleheart:

B1CCRBF.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I made a Shiny Eevee plush! :)

W2tzUS6.png

njVGeCN.png

K4tn2Im.png

This time, I used a free online pattern: Eevee Plush by Luminous-Luchador on DeviantArt

I actually considered using this pattern for the previous two Eevee plushies I made but decided to use my own pattern instead. This time I thought I should try it out! I made mine a bit differently from how the tutorial says to do it and added a cute blue ribbon. I also tried a different method of attaching the eyes and inner ears - satin stitches! I'm pleased with how they turned out. I still haven't figured out how to make an Eevee with ears that aren't floppy, however! :muahah:

Group picture of my four handmade Eevees. :purpleheart:

B1CCRBF.png
I LOVE IT!!!! It's so cute! :bigeye::bigeye::bigeye::bigeye: Great job @Multifavs! :):):):)

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟203,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I obviously voted for poetry in the poll. Most of my drawings turn into diagrams and I end up writing in my sketch books these days. I confess to being more of a designer than an artist.

It’s clear that you’re much more invested in art for the sake of art and have put a lot more effort into it, especially with your fandom art and plushies. I wish you well on your future artistic journeys.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm finally working on some digital art again after not drawing much all year. I've decided to draw some of the characters I made that appear in my Sonic fanfictions next. I'll put the first one in my next post!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
UrLVkBH.png

Phenody (pronounced fen-uh-dee)
Phenody is a kind and highly intelligent Creature native to the magical land of Capia.* It has magical powers, including being able to transform into a lavender butterfly. It also has the amazing ability to instantly teleport itself anywhere at any time, even Capia.** There are several Phenodys living at the Transporter,*** where they serve as Capen's messengers.****

*Capia (pronounced kay-pee-uh) - a magical world made by me
**Normally the only way to enter or exit Capia is through the Capian Portal. Only Phenody and Capen can come and go freely.
***The Transporter - a unique livable area of space where Capen and her Phenody messengers live
****Capen (pronounced kay-pen) - the leader of Capia

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
X05BK3A.png

Phenody is a kind and highly intelligent Creature native to the magical land of Capia.* It has magical powers, including being able to transform into a lavender butterfly. It also has the amazing ability to instantly teleport itself anywhere at any time, even Capia.** There are several Phenodys living at the Transporter,*** where they serve as Capen's messengers.****

**Normally the only way to enter or exit Capia is through the Capian Portal. Only Phenody and Capen can come and go freely.
***The Transporter - a unique livable area of space where Capen and her Phenody messengers live
I love it!!

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
X05BK3A.png

Adorable! I love it! :):):):)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
X05BK3A.png

A bunnyfly?

Upvote 0