USA
✟146,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
....... and BTW where is your other Art Gallery? With a name like Multi you should have multiple art galleries.
I did have another Art Gallery on a site I no longer use...but this is the only one I have now, unless you count my Imgur albums. I think it would be hard to keep up with multiple galleries. :p

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I did have another Art Gallery on a site I no longer use...but this is the only one I have now, unless you count my Imgur albums. I think it would be hard to keep up with multiple galleries. :p
I guess we should call you monofavs then :p

• Haha
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Snowlico

Sep 3, 2022
Home
✟15,244.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do remember 1 other Christian on CC but definitely never knew about very many. Quaggle (Quagthistle) I know is a Christian. :) But I think they had left a long time ago already.

That is unfortunate. :S I don’t think I’ll be leaving CC over it though. It’s like (for a long time even before my most recent hiatus) I sometimes feel like I’m meant to be there for a reason. Not something I can easily explain. But basically just to be there and care for others there. Wether it be just to listen to their troubles and maybe try to comfort them. Or maybe help others out when I can in other ways.

like it might not be my main calling but at least one thing that God has called me to do. :)

For the most part I’ve been good. Busy with things though. Although my health hasn’t been so great for awhile was in the hospital for a good portion of February and a number of times since then. I’m in the hospital again right now. And found out now (which could have been the issue in February too) that I have gall stones. Been a lot harder though this time than any time before since my mom is also in the hospital. Usually she would be with me basically the whole day everyday. But with her also in (for about a month now) it means we’ve not gotten to see each other. :(

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I do remember 1 other Christian on CC but definitely never knew about very many. Quaggle (Quagthistle) I know is a Christian. :) But I think they had left a long time ago already.

That is unfortunate. :S I don’t think I’ll be leaving CC over it though. It’s like (for a long time even before my most recent hiatus) I sometimes feel like I’m meant to be there for a reason. Not something I can easily explain. But basically just to be there and care for others there. Wether it be just to listen to their troubles and maybe try to comfort them. Or maybe help others out when I can in other ways.

like it might not be my main calling but at least one thing that God has called me to do. :)

For the most part I’ve been good. Busy with things though. Although my health hasn’t been so great for awhile was in the hospital for a good portion of February and a number of times since then. I’m in the hospital again right now. And found out now (which could have been the issue in February too) that I have gall stones. Been a lot harder though this time than any time before since my mom is also in the hospital. Usually she would be with me basically the whole day everyday. But with her also in (for about a month now) it means we’ve not gotten to see each other. :(
I remember Quagthistle being a Christian too, but I didn't know if she was still active there. I encountered a couple other Christians during my time there, but I think most or all of them left before I did.

That is one good thing about using CC, that you can help other people out there and maybe even be a good example for them. I used to feel like I was meant to be there too, but then things changed...I wish you good luck with your good work there. :)

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear you and your mom are having health troubles. Hospitals are no fun. :( I will be keeping both of you in my prayers. :purpleheart:

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
So if your name is Art..... and you have a gallery does it have to be an Art Gallery?
Maybe it could be called Art's Gallery...but if you're an artist named Art you could have an Art's Art Gallery!

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
eYSuGC2.png

Palopek (pronounced pal-oh-payk)
This elegant and graceful Creature lives around grasslands and jungles. It is admired for its fur the color of gold, antlers the color of silver, and eyes the color of emeralds. Its beautiful fur and antlers are sought after by poachers; as a result, it has become rare. Fortunately, a nature preserve called the Palopek Rescue is working hard to protect Palopek and increase its number.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
eYSuGC2.png

This elegant and graceful Creature lives around grasslands and jungles. It is admired for its fur the color of gold, antlers the color of silver, and eyes the color of emeralds. Its beautiful fur and antlers are sought after by poachers; as a result, it has become rare. Fortunately, a nature preserve called the Palopek Rescue is working hard to protect Palopek and increase its number.
Oh Deer

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and my Husband ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, my Husband, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟237,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
eYSuGC2.png

So Adorable! I love it! :):):):)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟379,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
eYSuGC2.png

Multimon

Gotta like 'em all!

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
8NEswyg.png

Drowa (pronounced droh-uh)
A fierce Creature native to both Sonic's world and Capia that has dark powers. It lives and hunts in packs and can often be found hiding out in dark places. Once it spots prey, it will give chase with great persistence. Drowa may be commonly known as a vicious Creature, but if trained well it can make an excellent and loyal bodyguard. Lenarok* has three Drowa minions that help him carry out his evil deeds.

*Lenarok (pronounced len-uh-rawk) - A Capian villain whose goal is to take over Capia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
8NEswyg.png

A fierce Creature native to both Sonic's world and Capia that has dark powers. It lives and hunts in packs and can often be found hiding out in dark places. Once it spots prey, it will give chase with great persistence. Drowa may be commonly known as a vicious Creature, but if trained well it can make an excellent and loyal bodyguard. Lenarok* has three Drowa minions that help him carry out his evil deeds.

*Lenarok (pronounced len-uh-rawk) - A Capian villain whose goal is to take over Capia
Looks like a fox that slept in the barbecue overnight. I hope at least he got a good meal for it.

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and my Husband ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, my Husband, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟237,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
8NEswyg.png

Beautiful! I love it! :):):):)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
E6a8rl3.png

Radifala (pronounced ray-dee-fal-uh)
A cat-like Creature that has light powers. When it feels threatened, the fur on the middle of its body sticks out and makes it look larger (this also happens to resemble a sun shape).

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
E6a8rl3.png

Radifala (pronounced ray-dee-fal-uh)
A cat-like Creature that has light powers. When it feels threatened, the fur on the middle of its body sticks out and makes it look larger (this also happens to resemble a sun shape).
A dumbunny?

Upvote 0