Dallas
✟8,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What if it is for some to be that way, and for others not to be, each by their own "program", etc...?

I think to live and not have any true awareness ever of the Spiritual, or not ever coming to truly knowing God at least some, or somewhat, etc, would not be truly submitting to the will of the Spirit though...? Maybe the world and the ways of the world maybe, but I don't think the Spirit though, but I might be wrong too or also, we might just all each be made "differently" as well maybe...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

I like that you're very open minded and think outside the box. These things could all be possible, but they could also not be possible. I believe it is very important that we have a basis of truth (The Bible) before we explore too deep into these things. I can't tell you how many people I've met that believe in absolutely nothing because of the question, "What is truth?". Ever heard about the rabbit hole? Once you explore things like this you dig deeper and deeper until you're like "Do I exist? What is I?" Lol

Spiritual awareness is definitely a necessity and I believe we all have been granted a certain amount of access to see or experience certain things. For me personally, I can see. I can tell when people are being used as host and I can tell when the spirit is on me. All you can do is become aware of these things when they are happening, I honestly don't feel like we can do much to stop/interfere with the spiritual movements, or at least I'm just not there yet.

As far as us being programs, who knows, maybe you are right.
If that's the case we should have some level of control to create, right? Is that what ideas are? Are ideas our own programs? Is that why Education is implemented at early ages? To control our ideas and program us?

See... It's just a huge rabbit hole. Lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don’t believe in the matrix. But I think we’ve put ourselves in various bubbles due to isolation or self-selection that lends the impression we’re in a different world. That has more to do with disconnection than quantum physics.

Bubbles can create a Twilight Zone effect when you step outside them. And reality is skewed. The ‘real’ people reference is foreign or non-existent in your world.

~Bella

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I like that you're very open minded and think outside the box. These things could all be possible, but they could also not be possible. I believe it is very important that we have a basis of truth (The Bible) before we explore too deep into these things. I can't tell you how many people I've met that believe in absolutely nothing because of the question, "What is truth?". Ever heard about the rabbit hole? Once you explore things like this you dig deeper and deeper until you're like "Do I exist? What is I?" Lol

Spiritual awareness is definitely a necessity and I believe we all have been granted a certain amount of access to see or experience certain things. For me personally, I can see. I can tell when people are being used as host and I can tell when the spirit is on me. All you can do is become aware of these things when they are happening, I honestly don't feel like we can do much to stop/interfere with the spiritual movements, or at least I'm just not there yet.

As far as us being programs, who knows, maybe you are right.
If that's the case we should have some level of control to create, right? Is that what ideas are? Are ideas our own programs? Is that why Education is implemented at early ages? To control our ideas and program us?

See... It's just a huge rabbit hole. Lol
Yeah I was really just wanting to talk about this world and reality being more like a simulation or simulated world and reality only, and discuss that only, etc, and link that to the quantum world, but, yeah, it can lead off into or down quite a few rabbit trails or rabbit holes though, Lol.

God Bless!

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know that I would use the word "re-incarnation" exactly, because of what most people think that term is or means, but more "recycled" would be a more appropriate term maybe...?

God Bless!
Nature wants its stuff back so get your use out of it now!

According to an article in Wired magazine, a body could be worth up to $45 million — Calculated by selling the bone marrow, DNA, lungs, kidneys, heart … as components.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the 4th page and not a single picture of Morpheus to be found.

Not sure if I am proud of you guys... or disappointed.

IF the world is a simulated reality then nothing and no one has any value whatsoever... consider that I see people as more than just an NPC...... and if this were a game more like Seord Art Online... there would be more tacos....

Upvote 0

iamchance

Oct 22, 2019
Dallas
✟8,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
On the 4th page and not a single picture of Morpheus to be found.

Not sure if I am proud of you guys... or disappointed.

IF the world is a simulated reality then nothing and no one has any value whatsoever... consider that I see people as more than just an NPC...... and if this were a game more like Seord Art Online... there would be more tacos....

I have no rebuttal

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, I think so, but we really don't have any real frame of reference as to what that is exactly, or is like exactly right now though...?

God Bless!

We have plenty; it has been labelled (in)appropriately as to keep hidden in plain sight.

Plus, few would have the capacity to understand how we have been lied to without throwing baby out with the bathwater. Arms would be thrown up, people would commit suidice, and/or go on killing sprees - since the suggestion/explanation would induce compete loss of hope on the superficial level.

Church leadership is to blame, particularly making spiritual decisions on behalf of sovereign humans.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I originally posted this in the sciences forum for a reason, but then it got moved here...

My point being is what the quantum world is telling us right now, or is indicating to us, or pointing us at right now, etc...

Things do not actually exist apart from our input or observing or hearing it or them with or by one of the five senses being activated, etc...

And I'm not smoking anything BTW...

And it is not me that needs to be delivered from this kind of thinking, but you guys who need to be delivered to it, etc...

Anyway, I'll be back later, K...

God Bless!
We can observe change outside of our direct involvement or observing each step of the change. I may revisit a childhood place and observe many changes and some changes that have come and gone but have left evidence of the change. All of it points to dependent existence of things that change if think about it or not. This happens to all things, billions of things daily that we observe are changing outside of our involvement or direct observation, most we don't even notice. We simply do not have the capacity to keep track of this and project the change on this scale

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I don't see how this kind of thinking is beneficial, in view of 1 timothy 1:4
On the contrary, if it is true in any way, it can put things in their proper perspective, etc, or it at least has the potential to, etc...

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: Tone and Kaon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
We can observe change outside of our direct involvement or observing each step of the change. I may revisit a childhood place and observe many changes and some changes that have come and gone but have left evidence of the change. All of it points to dependent existence of things that change if think about it or not. This happens to all things, billions of things daily that we observe are changing outside of our involvement or direct observation, most we don't even notice. We simply do not have the capacity to keep track of this and project the change on this scale
Yeah but I'm talking about things like quantum superposition... Those things only appear there and the way they are or be or come from or become, etc, because on some deep subconscious level, we already knew it or were expecting it to "be there", etc, on a "subconscious level" though...

Before that or before then, without and before (and after) our input, or apart from our input, everything is in any number of positions, everywhere and nowhere, until we focus on it or actively use one of our five senses to sense or "perceive" it, etc, and on some subconscious level, things are where they are, or will be where they will appear to be, because on some deeply subconscious level, that was where we already knew and/or expected it to be, etc, and before our attention is on it, it is "everywhere and/or nowhere, until we set our attention or gaze or focus on it with one our five senses, then, the second we are not paying attention or focus to it again, everything goes right back to being everywhere and nowhere again, until we focus on it again, etc...

And if we could change, deeply on our subconscious level, what and/or when, and where, etc, we expected or expect things to be, or where they were to appear to be, or what they would be like, etc, we could, in theory, change and alter our reality around us or anything outside of it, or outside of ourselves, just by thinking about it differently or by altering or changing our "perceptions" somehow on that very deep level, etc... In theory anyway...

This is the part of the theory behind quantum superposition anyway, etc...

It is something that we observe in the quantum world...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Paul was talking about literal rulers, powers and principalities... not figurative abstractions. We continuously do ourselves a disservice spiritually by trying to apply logic to illogical entities.
Yeah, I have no idea what you are talking about...?

God Bless!

• Haha
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
We have plenty; it has been labelled (in)appropriately as to keep hidden in plain sight.

I still think it's hard to think of a reality that is way much more and so much more very much more "real" than this, when this is all we know right now, and there are all kinds of very different "differences" too, some that we just can't fit into our current perceptions, and/or level of knowledge or understanding right now, etc, about that "other place", etc...

Plus, few would have the capacity to understand how we have been lied to without throwing baby out with the bathwater.

Whose fault is that...?

Arms would be thrown up, people would commit suicide, and/or go on killing sprees - since the suggestion/explanation would induce compete loss of hope on the superficial level.

Isn't that already happening anyway...?

Church leadership is to blame, particularly making spiritual decisions on behalf of sovereign humans.

In part I do agree with that...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Yeah, I have no idea what you are talking about...?

God Bless!

Principalities, powers, and rulers are the titles of real choirs of "angels".

Rulers, for example, are actual entities that rule this plane of existence. They are not imaginary, and we severely handicap our ability to oppose them by 1) assuming they are abstract, or do not exist, and 2) applying logic as the sole method of explanation of their existence.

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Principalities, powers, and rulers are the titles of real choirs of "angels".

Rulers, for example, are actual entities that rule this plane of existence. They are not imaginary, and we severely handicap our ability to oppose them by 1) assuming they are abstract, or do not exist, and 2) applying logic as the sole method of explanation of their existence.
Oh, OK, so your saying that we need to focus more on the physical rulers, in actual physical places, then the spirits behind them...? or "what"...?

Cause other than that I don't get what you are trying to say...?

I never said this reality wasn't real "on this level", just that I think there is another reality that is really in control of this one on a "higher level", maybe a much, much, much "higher level", etc... Which "in comparison" can make this world and realm "pale", "in comparison", etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't see how this kind of thinking is beneficial, in view of 1 timothy 1:4
On the contrary, if it is true in any way, it can put things in their proper perspective, etc, or it at least has the potential to, etc...

God Bless!
The counter is that quantum knowledge has not been available to the vast majority of believers, ... yet the Bible stakes the claim that ALL have the necessary knowledge to believe and understand the plan of God (for them).

Last edited:
  • Useful
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I still think it's hard to think of a reality that is way much more and so much more very much more "real" than this, when this is all we know right now, and there are all kinds of very different "differences" too, some that we just can't fit into our current perceptions, and/or level of knowledge or understanding right now, etc, about that "other place", etc...

There are a good number that do.

Part of being able to do all of this comes when we are able to entertain everything without necessarily accepting it. It also comes when we denounce human headship/authority over other humans - because you cannot fathom something beyond this if you buckle under the social pressure that comes with the perception of being "crazy".

Isn't that already happening anyway...?

No. People will literally die from fear because they have not been mentally and spiritually prepared to process what would happen. They would also die from the truth, since our beginnings told to us has been mingled with lies. Then, when these people realise who they are, and what is to come. They will do whatever they please because they will assume the world is ending, and lawlessness will be considered righteous.

What is happening now is a consequence of a spiritual assault in marginal force upon the entire world. Since no one really believes what they can't see, one cannot even create a proper metaphor to explain what it is.

Trying to explain it to a mind that operates on logic, avoids negativity and denounces things that don't fit a social archetype is the hard part. The reality of our reality is actually straight forward, but is usually so outside our understanding that we wither reject it, or romanticize it.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh, OK, so your saying that we need to focus more on the physical rulers, in actual physical places, then the spirits behind them...? or "what"...?

Cause other than that I don't get what you are trying to say...?

I never said this reality wasn't real "on this level", just that I think there is another reality that is really in control of this one on a "higher level", maybe a much, much, much "higher level", etc... Which "in comparison" can make this world and realm "pale", "in comparison", etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

What I am saying is that the principalities, rulers and powers are actual entities that we also call spiritual. They operate on the plane of existence we would call "spiritual" as well as this plane of existence.

They are not "negativity and bad thoughts, sin and discord" only; they physically and spiritually manifest their activity. In other words, they are just as real as you and me, and their domain is in world(s) beyond this plane of existence. Their domain is in places we have romanticized in myth (tartarus, hell, heavens, Valhalla, etc.) Most of us do not see them here because this is not their native plane of existence.

There are several more "realities" beyond this one.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Most of us do not see them here because this is not their native plane of existence.

I see it as just on the other side of here, very, very close or very near to here, etc, and it has very much to do with what I think some of the major differences are there, that are very hard for us to comprehend "here", etc...

There are several more "realities" beyond this one.

How can or do you know this...? I only know of two, or possibly three maybe, but beyond that, how can you or me know...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0