✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
There are a good number that do.

Part of being able to do all of this comes when we are able to entertain everything without necessarily accepting it. It also comes when we denounce human headship/authority over other humans - because you cannot fathom something beyond this if you buckle under the social pressure that comes with the perception of being "crazy".

OK...?

No. People will literally die from fear because they have not been mentally and spiritually prepared to process what would happen. They would also die from the truth, since our beginnings told to us has been mingled with lies. Then, when these people realise who they are, and what is to come. They will do whatever they please because they will assume the world is ending, and lawlessness will be considered righteous.

What is happening now is a consequence of a spiritual assault in marginal force upon the entire world. Since no one really believes what they can't see, one cannot even create a proper metaphor to explain what it is.

Trying to explain it to a mind that operates on logic, avoids negativity and denounces things that don't fit a social archetype is the hard part. The reality of our reality is actually straight forward, but is usually so outside our understanding that we wither reject it, or romanticize it.

Well speaking logically about that other place, it is both very very near and/or very, very close to here, and us here, and is also very, very far far away and not near here, etc, at the same time, etc, and everything in-between, etc, and time is different there, if there is any kind of time at all there, etc, perception and or/thoughts determine place and position, and changing and/or shifting your thoughts moves you from place to place, and at different speeds and places in time, etc... If time exists there, it would not be a constant and might flow slower or faster at times, or you could go backwards and forwards in time, just by thinking it, and by moving from place to place by thought at faster speeds than the speed of light, etc, if time as we know it even exists there, etc, single things and or people and/or entities might be able to be in one or more places at once or at a time, etc, thoughts and emotions and/or feelings are connected to that place in so much more very different ways, that everything could be very, very different, etc, very much highly dependent on our own perceptions, and emotions and/or feelings and thoughts, etc...

Like I said hard for us to imagine or comprehend or have an accurate concept of right now, etc...

And this reality could be more like a simulation or simulated reality from that place, etc, also maybe, etc...

And the quantum world seems to suggest that sometimes, etc...

Beyond what I already said in post #52 about quantum superposition, we also see subatomic particles popping in and out of existence, or this existence anyway, then popping back into this existence, then going back out again, then coming back in again, etc, etc, etc...

Then with a large enough supercollider , we can see (or make) a certain small amount or subatomic particles, being "one thing" that for a split second, make or be or see on thing in more than one place or one thing in two places at once, etc, which is theoretically impossible, etc, or is not possible in any kind of reality or place we currently know of, etc...

Many things are very mysterious on the quantum level, and makes this seem more and more like it could be a kind or "simulation" maybe, or simulated reality, maybe, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I see it as just on the other side of here, very, very close or very near to here, etc, and it has very much to do with what I think some of the major differences are there, that are very hard for us to comprehend "here", etc...

How can or do you know this...? I only know of two, or possibly three maybe, but beyond that, how can you or me know...?

God Bless!

You would have to completely forget everything you think you know now to begin.

Every single secret is discoverable under the Most High - and many of these secrets are hidden in plain sight (due to our veiled thinking). Not nearly everyone can "know" these things because most are too attached to this plane of existence: how can you convince an ant of the makeup of the nebula when they neither have the capacity to understand what a supernova is, nor do they know what a star is? Part of why we have been "doomed" to repeat these awful iterations of ignorance is because of our own blocks we put on what is possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah but I'm talking about things like quantum superposition... Those things only appear there and the way they are or be or come from or become, etc, because on some deep subconscious level, we already knew it or were expecting it to "be there", etc, on a "subconscious level" though...

Before that or before then, without and before (and after) our input, or apart from our input, everything is in any number of positions, everywhere and nowhere, until we focus on it or actively use one of our five senses to sense or "perceive" it, etc, and on some subconscious level, things are where they are, or will be where they will appear to be, because on some deeply subconscious level, that was where we already knew and/or expected it to be, etc, and before our attention is on it, it is "everywhere and/or nowhere, until we set our attention or gaze or focus on it with one our five senses, then, the second we are not paying attention or focus to it again, everything goes right back to being everywhere and nowhere again, until we focus on it again, etc...

And if we could change, deeply on our subconscious level, what and/or when, and where, etc, we expected or expect things to be, or where they were to appear to be, or what they would be like, etc, we could, in theory, change and alter our reality around us or anything outside of it, or outside of ourselves, just by thinking about it differently or by altering or changing our "perceptions" somehow on that very deep level, etc... In theory anyway...

This is the part of the theory behind quantum superposition anyway, etc...

It is something that we observe in the quantum world...

Anyway,

God Bless!
Everything that leaves our direct line of observation enters into a superposition state because we do not know what changes have taken place. For example if I look out my window I may see a car parked then I leave the window for 1 hour and come back and look out again. During that hour the car is in a super position in that it is both there and not there at the same time. I must walk over to the window and look at it to know it's actual position. This is the same with all changes that we do not or cannot observe. Outside of our peripheral they are in a superpositions so we use concepts of superposition all the time.

We also use it to predict things all the time. For example if someone throws a ball we don't think about this and automatically adjust to catch the ball. Our mind thinks of all the points of where the ball is going to end up and it chooses one then catches the ball all in a split second. But before the ball gets to you it's landing state is in a superposition. We can't observe the future until it happens so the future is in a superposition state.

Superposition sounds complex and abstract but Schrodinger first presented it as a thought experiment using the state of a cat, a very concrete thing. For superposition of future things their state may or may not be based on our interaction. The ball's trajectory is based on the force that pushed it not on my desire to catch it. We interact with it when we catch it but if we don't interact it still exists.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If nothing is real, nothing matters. Why would anything be evil in such a reality?
What is "real"...? How do you define "real"...?

I guess people could go one of two ways with thinking there is a reality that could be very much more "real" than this one is, I guess...?

I tend to lean towards the positive side of it though... Gives me hope, whereas it could make some others feel hopeless I guess, etc...

But I would think it would be only because they are way to attached to just this world and just this existence only, etc, maybe, etc...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Everything that leaves our direct line of observation enters into a superposition state because we do not know what changes have taken place. For example if I look out my window I may see a car parked then I leave the window for 1 hour and come back and look out again. During that hour the car is in a super position in that it is both there and not there at the same time. I must walk over to the window and look at it to know it's actual position. This is the same with all changes that we do not or cannot observe. Outside of our peripheral they are in a superpositions so we use concepts of superposition all the time.

We also use it to predict things all the time. For example if someone throws a ball we don't think about this and automatically adjust to catch the ball. Our mind thinks of all the points of where the ball is going to end up and it chooses one then catches the ball all in a split second. But before the ball gets to you it's landing state is in a superposition. We can't observe the future until it happens so the future is in a superposition state.

Superposition sounds complex and abstract but Schrodinger first presented it as a thought experiment using the state of a cat, a very concrete thing. For superposition of future things their state may or may not be based on our interaction. The ball's trajectory is based on the force that pushed it not on my desire to catch it. We interact with it when we catch it but if we don't interact it still exists.
But things are still only where they are or will be based on our, sometimes, and much of the time, deep subconscious level, of "directing it" or expecting it to be there where it they are or is, etc, but on a "level" not usually ever detectable or knowable to us, etc...

Like you post though, why I marked it "informative", etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm certainly no "expert" on the quantum realm/world either, just something I have taken an amateur interest in, and have watched and listened to some things about, etc...

No expert by any means though...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
OK...?

Part of being able to do all of this comes when we are able to entertain everything without necessarily accepting it. It also comes when we denounce human headship/authority over other humans - because you cannot fathom something beyond this if you buckle under the social pressure that comes with the perception of being "crazy".

This is as simple as I can explain it - which is a statement about my communication, perhaps (not your ability to decipher what I said).

Those "other" realities aren't logical, particularly because logic is a human construct for processing and discerning information, patterns and future events.

Well speaking logically about that other place, it is both very very near and/or very, very close to here, and us here, and is also very, very far far away and not near here, etc, at the same time, etc, and everything in-between, etc, and time is different there, if there is any kind of time at all there, etc, perception and or/thoughts determine place and position, and changing and/or shifting your thoughts moves you from place to place, and at different speeds and places in time, etc... If time exists there, it would not be a constant and might flow slower or faster at times, or you could go backwards and forwards in time, just by thinking it, and by moving from place to place by thought at faster speeds than the speed of light, etc, if time as we know it even exists there, etc, single things and or people and/or entities might be able to be in one or more places at once or at a time, etc, thoughts and emotions and/or feelings are connected to that place in so much more very different ways, that everything could be very, very different, etc, very much highly dependent on our own perceptions, and emotions and/or feelings and thoughts, etc...

Like I said hard for us to imagine or comprehend or have an accurate concept of right now, etc...

And this reality could be more like a simulation or simulated reality from that place, etc, also maybe, etc...

And the quantum world seems to suggest that sometimes, etc...

Beyond what I already said in post #52 about quantum superposition, we also see subatomic particles popping in and out of existence, or this existence anyway, then popping back into this existence, then going back out again, then coming back in again, etc, etc, etc...

Yes, but this is normal for particles. Quantum mechanics is crude; bilocation and spontaneous evolution of energy eigenstates are part of the statistical foundation of QM, but Einstein and Dirac didn't quite have room in their academic catalogue to accept it. There is a better way to determine the activity of particles in different dimensions, or planes of existence (subjected to different natural laws). Fermi and Bose-Einstein statistics should get a revamp in the next 20 years - maybe it will be more clear then.

Then with a large enough supercollider , we can see (or make) a certain small amount or subatomic particles, being "one thing" that for a split second, make or be or see on thing in more than one place or one thing in two places at once, etc, which is theoretically impossible, etc, or is not possible in any kind of reality or place we currently know of, etc...

This is why if you think logically, you handicap yourself. You end up wasting intellectual time arguing what is possible, and you miss what can be done. In the case of hadron or heavy ion colliders, these machines are not what they are advertised. That is all I will say.

There are much more efficient ways to determine sub-quark and sub-leptonic particles other than crashing the into each other really, really hard. This is how children would try to discover things - crashing things into each other. I hope there is a conspiracy behind CERN, because if not, it is another commentary on the disorder of human progress (flying before crawling).

Many things are very mysterious on the quantum level, and makes this seem more and more like it could be a kind or "simulation" maybe, or simulated reality, maybe, etc...

It is a simulation; at the very least we know that these meat sacks are not "us", and that there is something (even if it is just ego) that drives this physical vehicle to interact with other physical objects in or journey through what we call life. That is why I can say so confidently that, while our physics works, it will never be satisfactorily "solved" in the way we pursue to solve it logically. It is why despite our alleged progress, we are always two steps behind our own demise. We built intellectual systems to deal with the glaring fact that we don't know anything.

Which is why you have to forget every single system that you have learned, and forget everything you know, to begin to approach something outside of this plane of existence. Logic won't help you understand something beyond your comprehension.

Anyway,

God Bless!

Same to you.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This is as simple as I can explain it - which is a statement about my communication, perhaps (not your ability to decipher what I said).

Those "other" realities aren't logical, particularly because logic is a human construct for processing and discerning information, patterns and future events.

Yes, but this is normal for particles. Quantum mechanics is crude; bilocation and spontaneous evolution of energy eigenstates are part of the statistical foundation of QM, but Einstein and Dirac didn't quite have room in their academic catalogue to accept it. There is a better way to determine the activity of particles in different dimensions, or planes of existence (subjected to different natural laws). Fermi and Bose-Einstein statistics should get a revamp in the next 20 years - maybe it will be more clear then.

This is why if you think logically, you handicap yourself. You end up wasting intellectual time arguing what is possible, and you miss what can be done. In the case of hadron or heavy ion colliders, these machines are not what they are advertised. That is all I will say.

There are much more efficient ways to determine sub-quark and sub-leptonic particles other than crashing the into each other really, really hard. This is how children would try to discover things - crashing things into each other. I hope there is a conspiracy behind CERN, because if not, it is another commentary on the disorder of human progress (flying before crawling).

It is a simulation; at the very least we know that these meat sacks are not "us", and that there is something (even if it is just ego) that drives this physical vehicle to interact with other physical objects in or journey through what we call life. That is why I can say so confidently that, while our physics works, it will never be satisfactorily "solved" in the way we pursue to solve it logically. It is why despite our alleged progress, we are always two steps behind our own demise. We built intellectual systems to deal with the glaring fact that we don't know anything.

Which is why you have to forget every single system that you have learned, and forget everything you know, to begin to approach something outside of this plane of existence. Logic won't help you understand something beyond your comprehension.

Same to you.
Not to mention all our logic being based on only what we can see and have only observed here "so far" and only "here" as well...

And yeah, supercolliders have turned about to be a big disappointment, and are mostly seen as a big waste of money now, I know...

And like I said, I'm just more like and enthusiastic amateur, etc...

I maybe don't know as much about as you maybe do, etc... I just know some basics about it for the most part...

Anyway,

Thanks for the posts man,

God Bless!

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Tone and Kaon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
We have plenty; it has been labelled (in)appropriately as to keep hidden in plain sight.

Plus, few would have the capacity to understand how we have been lied to without throwing baby out with the bathwater. Arms would be thrown up, people would commit suidice, and/or go on killing sprees - since the suggestion/explanation would induce compete loss of hope on the superficial level.

Church leadership is to blame, particularly making spiritual decisions on behalf of sovereign humans.

Can you expound?

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
If nothing is real, nothing matters. Why would anything be evil in such a reality?

It's fun to some people, even more fun if you believe there are no coincidences, or no one Higher to answer to.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But things are still only where they are or will be based on our, sometimes, and much of the time, deep subconscious level, of "directing it" or expecting it to be there where it they are or is, etc, but on a "level" not usually ever detectable or knowable to us, etc...

God Bless!
You can only argue this for a small collection of things. But we observe very complex changes all the time that exist without us knowing they are happening or understand them and over long periods of time. If you suggest our conscious is in control of all things on deep unknowable levels then we are God and the world we interact with or obverse is our creation and God himself is just a projection of our subconscious of our desires of being God (a Freudian way of looking at God) but how is this productive thinking?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You can only argue this for a small collection of things. But we observe very complex changes all the time that exist without us knowing they are happening or understand them and over long periods of time. If you suggest our conscious is in control of all things on deep unknowable levels then we are God and the world we interact with or obverse is our creation and God himself is just a projection of our subconscious of our desires of being God (a Freudian way of looking at God) but how is this productive thinking?
Well, we are made in His image and likeness, right...? and as we are finding out more and more how things work "there", and that they are not that much different from how the deepest recesses of our subconscious minds work here, then it would make sense if it (or this) was preparation for there then, etc, wouldn't it maybe...?

IDK...? What do you think...?

And as long as we are humble and do not get puffed up by any of this, then even if it were ever fully realized or actualized by any one of us right now, it still would not be "wrong" or be a sin, as long as were not all puffed up about it, or prancing around like peacocks, etc, about it, so to speak, etc...

Right...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

• Haha
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I still think it's hard to think of a reality that is way much more and so much more very much more "real" than this, when this is all we know right now, and there are all kinds of very different "differences" too, some that we just can't fit into our current perceptions, and/or level of knowledge or understanding right now, etc, about that "other place", etc...

As @Kaon brought out, the "knowing" mind can only fold upon itself, until He reaches out and enables us to make the jump...unto a relationship with the Highest Order of Being.

John 9
"40Some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard this, and they asked Him, “Are we blind too?” 41'If you were blind,” Jesus replied, “you would not be guilty of sin. But since you claim you can see, your guilt remains.'"

God Bless!

What happens when more than one person is directing things in the vicinity?

Profound. How about expounding on this part? Thanks.

I'd like to quote this ^ in another thread, if that's alright?

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This is all a simulated world reality that does not exist apart from us (and God, or the gods) as the "observers", or "players", etc, as I'm going to talk about and use as an example video games that are simulated worlds or realities as an very primitive example, etc...

In certain video games, you, as the player, are the only thing that is truly "real" in it, etc, or, as it relates to this world, or our world, our "spirits", or consciousnesses, are the only thing really real in it, and nothing else is really real in it, this is evidenced by the fact that nothing really exists without or apart from the observer observing it, etc, in the very moments that they are observing it, etc, and then it is all "filled in" at that point, just like a simulated world or reality would be in say, a video game, etc...

The reality is stored as numbers or a program and things are in or appear to in any number of places, etc, until you are in it and/or are observing things in it, and/or moving around and/or observing and/or playing in it, etc, then it is "filled in", etc... and while you can see this and know this in a video game very clearly, it's not as obvious in this or the reality we are in right now, cause it all happens instantly and instantaneously, etc, but many things, especially in the quantum world, are telling us this, as we try to make sense of it (the quantum world), etc...

I think we are seeing what we are seeing in the quantum world because this is very much a simulated reality and is not really "real", etc, and there is something even "more real" "beyond this", etc, and that there is something in us, that is more real than this or goes beyond all of "this" also, etc, like our "katra" or our spirits, etc, or that which "truly contains what we are" or our consciousnesses, etc...

Especially since things do not seem to exist apart from our input or observing it/them, etc, then they just kind of "pop into place or become so in that spot at that time, etc, and before that appears to be in all and of any kinds of places and/or positions, etc, until we actually observe and/or turn our focus or gaze or attention to it or them, etc, then it is, in that instant, it is all of the sudden "there", where we are expecting it to be, etc, and then when we turn away, it is not again, etc, until we look or see or hear, (or smell or whatever), then it is "again", etc, and then not again not when we are not again, etc...

Anyway, we know this in and from simulated worlds and or realities we create, so why can't it be true of this world or reality, that is a program or simulated reality made and/or created and/or designed by something and someone else far "higher" or far greater or a people way far more "advanced" than we are, etc...? Way far more advanced than we are, etc...?

Do you think what we are seeing in the quantum realm or world is telling us more and more that this world or physical reality could actually be kind of like a simulated world or reality or not...?

Discuss...?

God Bless!

Many people do have these ideas. The whole "we're living in the matrix".

I do recall reading a christian version of this somewhere in the internet where we are living in the dream of the Son (or was it the Father)? Physics (or mathematics in general) does make it look like we are living in a program due to how the behind the visual interface is a code/language that makes everything work. It's pretty much like predestination but on scientific terms.

There are non-theistic theories that you may have heard from deGresse Tyson too about multiple universes and how there is another version of you somewhere. It's kinda a funny how "science" is somewhat talking about things we considered fiction and making it sound so realistic that atheist fanboys just ride on this stuff all of a sudden (such hypocrisy if you ask me).

I say, wondering if life is like the Truman show or the Matrix, or whatever.. these things will make your head explode. Stick to what the Church teaches because it has passed down what the Apostles taught.the Apostles creed is all the "supernatural" that you need to believe, don't overload yourself with things you won't be able to have confirmation on.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
As @Kaon brought out, the "knowing" mind can only fold upon itself, until He reaches out and enables us to make the jump...unto a relationship with the Highest Order of Being.

John 9
"40Some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard this, and they asked Him, “Are we blind too?” 41'If you were blind,” Jesus replied, “you would not be guilty of sin. But since you claim you can see, your guilt remains.'"

The only thing I am seeking to "know" is God, so is that wrong or not possible...?

And I would answer like Paul did, saying that I have not already as of yet fully attained, etc, but I aim for the prize, etc, and run my race to the end, etc, where I will receive the prize, etc, which is to "know Him", etc...

What happens when more than one person is directing things in the vicinity?

Like I said earlier in this thread, that "that" is where it gets a little more complicated, but not completely outside a real or created possible simulated like reality that God Himself made and/or designed to accommodate many (people/programs) at once, etc, not by any means for God, etc... I would think while it might become much more complicated and/or complex to us, it would not be for God and His (computer?) "program", or simulation or simulated reality that He made and/or created/knows fully, etc... anyway...

God Bless!

Upvote 0