Most beautiful month in the year(Ramadan).....

alex28

Jun 1, 2013
✟227.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
التقويم الشمسي والقمري الشيخ يوسف استس youtube

Allah praised the month of Ramadan out of the other months by choosing it to send down the Glorious Qur'an, just as He did for all of the Divine Books He revealed to the Prophets. Imam Ahmad reported Wathilah bin Al-Asqa` that Allah's Messenger said: (The Suhuf (Pages) of Ibrahim were revealed during the first night of Ramadan. The Torah was revealed during the sixth night of Ramadan. The Injil was revealed during the thirteenth night of Ramadan. Allah revealed the Qur'an on the twenty-fourth night of Ramadan.)

Allah said: (...a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong).)

Here Allah praised the Qur'an, which He revealed as guidance for the hearts of those who believe in it and adhere to its commands. Allah said: (and clear proofs) meaning, as clear and unambiguous signs and unequivocal proof for those who understand them. These proofs testify to the truth of the Qur'an, its guidance, the opposite of misguidance, and how it guides to the straight path, the opposite of the wrong path, and the distinction between the truth and falsehood, and the permissible and the prohibited.

------

I feel sorry for them. They are in a violent cult that would kill them if they tried to leave it.

Death to the people who worshiped the calf is repentance
At the time of the Prophet Moses, peace be upon him

Then
At the time of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

Each person is responsible for his actions

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

قصة اسلام عبدالرحيم جرين How I came to Islam youtube
-----

American poet, critic and author Colonel Donald S. Rockwell writes: "The simplicity of Islam, the powerful appeal and the compelling atmosphere of its mosques, the earnestness of its faithful followers, the confidence inspiring realization of millions throughout the world who answer the five daily calls to prayer, these factors attracted me from the first.

But after I had determined to become a follower of Islam, I found many deeper reasons for confirming my decision. The mellow concept of life -- fruit of the combined course of action and contemplation, the wise counsel, the admonitions to charity and mercy of the Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), .

The broad humanitarianism, the pioneer declaration of women's rights, these and other factors of the teachings of the man of Makkah, were to me among the first obvious evidence of a practical religion so tersely and so aptly epitomized in the cryptic words of Prophet Muhammad, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ): 'Trust in God and tie your camel.' He gave us a religious system of normal action, not blind faith in the protection of an unseen force in spite of our own neglect, but confidence that if we do all things rightly and to the best of our ability, we may trust in what comes as the Will of God...

When I stood in the inspiring mosques of Istanbul, Damascus, Jerusalem, Cairo, Algiers, Tangier, Fez and other cities, I was conscious of a powerful reaction -- the potent uplift of Islam's simple appeal to the sense of higher things, unaided by elaborate trappings, ornamentation, figures, pictures, music and ceremonial ritual. The mosque is a place of quiet contemplation and self-effacement in the greater reality of the true God.

The democracy of Islam has always appealed to me. Potentate and pauper have the same rights on the floor of the mosque, on their knees in humble worship. There are no rented pews or special reserved seats.

The Muslim accepts no man as mediator between himself and his God. He goes direct to the invisible source of creation and life -- God -- without reliance on a saving formula of repentance of sins and belief in the power of a teacher to afford him salvation. The universal brotherhood of Islam, regardless of race, politics, color or country, has been brought home to me most keenly many times in my life, and this is another feature which drew me towards the Faith."

The baseless claim that Islam converted the peoples it had 'conquered by force' has also been refuted by prominent non-Muslims.

-----

The hadith, "I have been ordered to fight the people…" until they say, "there is none worthy of worship but Allah," is an authentic hadith, and there is no doubt of its authenticity; it is agreed upon. Both Al-Bukhari and Muslim related it. However, consideration remains as to its meaning. It is well-known that the word, "people," in this hadith is a general term with a particular reference; what is meant by "them" is the Arab idolaters who were enemies of the Message from its inception. They persecuted the Muslims in Mecca for thirteen years and fought the Messenger for nine years in Medina. They even battled him on his home ground twice. They wanted to eliminate him and his companions and put an end to his call. These people, as they were described in Surat al-Tawbah (interpretation of the meaning),

{With regard to a believer, they respect not the ties, either or kinship or of covenant! It is they who are the transgressors.}

[9:10]

{…a people who have violated their oaths and intended to expel the Messenger, while they did attack you first?}

[9:13]

So, the Messenger wiped his hands of them and there remained no hope in their reformation. Those people have a situation that does not apply to others beside them, especially since Islam wanted to make the Hijaz a sanctuary for Islam and a stronghold for it – a place where no other religion would vie with it.

A story of a Christian who converted to Islam after a funeral يسلم بعد الجنازة youtube

-----
The tolerance of Islam is another factor in the spread of Islam. The British historian Toynbee praises this tolerance towards the People of the Book after comparing it with the attitude of the Christians towards Muslims and Jews in their lands. (A Historian's Approach to Religion, p.246) T. Link attributes the spread of Islam to the credibility of its principles together with its tolerance, persuasion and other kinds of attractions. (A History of Religion) Makarios, Orthodox Patriorch of Antioch in the seventeenth century, compared the harsh treatment received by the Russians of the Orthodox Church at the hands of the Roman Catholic Poles with the tolerant attitude towards Orthodox Christians shown by the Ottoman Government and prayed for the Sultans. (T. Link, A History of Religion)

This is not the only example of preference by the followers of the religions for Muslim rule over that of their own co-religionists. The Orthodox Christians of Byzantium openly expressed their preference for the Ottoman turban in Istanbul to the hats of the Catholic cardinals. Elisee Reclus, the French traveler of the nineteenth century, wrote that the Muslim Turks allowed all the followers of different religions to perform their religious duties and rituals, and that the Christian subjects of the Ottoman Sultan were more free to live their own lives than the Christians who lived in the lands under the rule of any rival Christian sect. (Nouvelle Geographie Universelle, Vol. IX) Popescu Ciocanel pays tribute to the Muslim Turks by stating that it was luck for the Romanian people that they lived under the government of the Turks rather than the domination of the Russians and Austrians. Otherwise, he points out, "no trace of the Romanian nation would have remained." (La Crise de L'Orient)

How did Muslims behave towards the people of the conquered lands?

The Muslim's attitude towards the people of the conquered lands is quite clear in the instructions given by the rightly-guided Caliphs may Allaah be pleased with them:

Always keep fear of God in your mind; remember that you cannot afford to do anything without His grace. Do not forget that Islam is a mission of peace and love. Keep the Noble Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) before you as a model of bravery and piety. Do not destroy fruit-trees nor fertile fields in your paths. Be just, and spare the feelings of the vanquished. Respect all religious persons who live in hermitages or convents and spare their edifices. Do not kill civilians. Do not outrage the chastity of women and the honor of the conquered. Do not harm old people and children. Do not accept any gifts from the civil population of any place. Do not billet your soldiers or officers in the houses of civilians. Do not forget to perform your daily prayers. Fear God. Remember that death will inevitably come to everyone of you some time or other, even if you are thousands of miles away from a battle field; therefore be always ready to face death. (Andrew Miller, Church History)

A historical episode which Balazuri, a famous Muslim historian, tells about how pleased the native people were with their Muslim conquerors is of great significance:

When Heraclius massed his troops against the Muslims, and the Muslims heard that they were coming to meet them, they refunded the inhabitants of Hims the tribute they had taken from them, saying: "We are too busy to support and protect you. Take care of yourselves." But the people of Hims replied: "We like your rule and justice far better than the state of oppression and tyranny in which we were. The army of Heraclius we shall indeed, with your help, repulse from the city." The Jews rose and said: "We swear by the Torah, no governor of Heraclius shall enter the city of Hims unless we are first vanquished and exhausted." Saying this, they closed the gates of the city and guarded them. The inhabitants of other cities - Christians and Jews- that had been capitulated did the same. When, by God's help, the unbelievers were defeated and Muslims won, they opened the gates of their cities, went out with the singers and players of music, and paid the tribute. (Futuh al-Buldan)

-------

|HD| BBC : The Life of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) - Greatest Man Ever Walk on The Earth youtube

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That would be a problem, Dennis. To build a third temple would require destroying both the Dome of the Rock and the Aqsa Mosque. The former is one of the most beautiful pieces of architecture I have ever seen (and yes, I've been inside) while the Aqsa Mosque is the third holiest place in Islam.

smaneck.....a powerful case has been presented that a Jerusalem Third Temple complex could be constructed right beside the Dome of the Rock.....I am no expert on the topic....and I am unable to argue with the writings of this particular person who is????!!!

https://apps.facebook.com/forumforpages/180898612019485/6d0e6b1a-c408-4589-b800-9cc294039ec0/0

Canadian support for rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple Complex can alter Middle East political formula. .....

Tuvia Sagiv presents a theory that the area of the original Temple of Solomon is NOT on top of the Dome of the Rock but well off to the side so that both the Jerusalem Third Temple as well as the Dome of the Rock could perhaps be side by side to each other!

Temples of Mount Moriah

14. Conclusion

"An examination and comparison between the areas and temples built throughout the Roman Empire and among the visible archeological remains in the Moriah Area, and consideration of the written testimonies and drawings lead us to the following conclusions:

The Moriah Area is not the Temple Mount built by Herod

The Moriah Area as we know it today was built by Hadrian

The Al-Aksa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock were built upon the remains of the Roman Temple.

The Temple Mount is hidden and enclosed within the Moriah Area

The Jewish Temple, or at least its remnants, exist between Al-Aksa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock in the area of Al Kas fountain.

The assumption that the Moriah Area is the work of Hadrian and his successors opens before the investigators new horizons for the understanding of Jerusalem and her secrets (56)." (Tuvia Sagiv)

Upvote 0

Depthofinnocence

Jul 4, 2013
United States of America
✟15,170.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Because I asked:
Are you saying that Mohammad is not the source of the information in the Quran or that there are are not violent orders in it?

I understand you'll think it was an angel speaking for allah making the Quran statements.

And it was stated:
Excuse me, but Muhammad is not ordering the actions you posted here.

And so my reply was to:
The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is not alive today to condone such violence. He never condoned violence when he was alive and if he were alive today much of the Muslim extremists would have turned against him because he would never support their vile sick behavior today.

But I can list all the violent verses if you want me to.

Verses from the Quran which you quote out of context , those verses are related to self defense when Muslims were being heavily persecuted in Arabia during that time period.

As for the hadiths, I don't follow the ones that don't gel with the Quran. Hadiths have been written several hundreds of years after the Quran. The Quran has more authority above hadiths. The only Muslims who really take hadiths as seriously or more authoritive than the Quran are the Salafi sect. The sect which I have explained already in one of my posts is responsible for instigating and inciting violence through out the Muslim world. The salafis are the ruling monarchy in Saudi Arabia. They have the wealth and power to spread their salafi teachings in Muslim nations. They persecute Muslims who are or different sects to them Saudi Arabia.

"These are God's revelations that We recite to you truthfully. In which hadith other than God and His revelations do they believe?" 45:6

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Where does it say to threaten, behead and kill if they don't:

Luke 19: 27

"But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring them here and slaughter them in front of me!’"

The Qur'an doesn't say non-Muslims should be beheaded if they don't convert either. Non-Muslim were supposed to pay a poll-tax, a practice Islam adopted from the Sassanians. People who weren't Christians in the Byzantine Empire at the time would have loved that privilege.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
I understand you'll think it was an angel speaking for allah making the Quran statements.

Actually, I don't. I think the Archangel Gabriel is just a symbol of the Holy Spirit.

But I can list all the violent verses if you want me to.

Our Muslim friend has gone a bit too far. Obviously Muhammad condoned the use of violence in defense of the Muslim community. He was not a complete pacifist. If you are and don't believe violence is ever justified and therefore we should have no military or police, then I suppose you can criticize him. If you are not a pacifist, then condemning Muhammad from protecting his community is sheer hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
smaneck.....a powerful case has been presented that a Jerusalem Third Temple complex could be constructed right beside the Dome of the Rock....

If it could be without disturbing the Dome or the Aqsa Mosque, I wouldn't see a problem with that. But right now the structure of both those buildings is being undermined by excavations of Solomon's mines being done underneath.
Orthodox Jews, by the way, won't go up on the Temple Mound. Since they don't know where the Holy of Holies was located the entire place is taboo for them.

Upvote 0

Depthofinnocence

Jul 4, 2013
United States of America
✟15,170.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Actually, I don't. I think the Archangel Gabriel is just a symbol of the Holy Spirit.

Are Muslim friend as gone a bit too far. Obviously Muhammad condoned the use of violence in defense of the Muslim community. He was not a complete pacifist. If you are and don't believe violence is ever justified and therefore we should have no military or police, then I suppose you can criticize him. If you are not a pacifist, then condemning Muhammad from protecting his community is sheer hypocrisy.

Exactly , and in the Quran it makes it clear how the prophet(pbuh) was hesitant on fighting in self defense but God urged him to at the point when the persecution had gotten out of hand. Muslims and islam would have become extinct.
Even when Muslims had fled Makkah to other kingdoms and towns , the Makkans went after them. So it was finally , they had to either face the enemy or risk being killed off completely.
Otherwise God had commanded them to flee Makkah , but even then the Makkans didn't stop pursuing them.

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I don't know how Muslims in the UK cope, considering how long the days are here... and recently, how hot they've been, with temperatures of 30 degrees. The Muslims at my work are not even allowed a drop of water. It can seem a little excessive, but I admire their piety.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
I don't know how Muslims in the UK cope, considering how long the days are here... and recently, how hot they've been, with temperatures of 30 degrees. The Muslims at my work are not even allowed a drop of water. It can seem a little excessive, but I admire their piety.

Keep in mind they are often from countries where 40c is pretty common. The Baha'i fast is similar to the Muslim fast, but it is a bit shorter (19 days) and occurs the same time every year just before the Spring Equinox. When I was in good health I didn't have much problem with it.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Exactly , and in the Quran it makes it clear how the prophet(pbuh) was hesitant on fighting in self defense but God urged him to at the point when the persecution had gotten out of hand. Muslims and islam would have become extinct.
Even when Muslims had fled Makkah to other kingdoms and towns , the Makkans went after them. So it was finally , they had to either face the enemy or risk being killed off completely.
Otherwise God had commanded them to flee Makkah , but even then the Makkans didn't stop pursuing them.

Very interesting post Depthofinnocence!

It took me decades but I personally came to a similar conclusion regarding the full implications of what Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua taught on the need to act in self defence:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7758287/
An apology to all members of the military and police!

I just want to say that I am truly sorry for all those years that I was close to believing in near total pacifism! Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua once asked a question of the Scribes and Pharisees that should have made it obvious to me that an extreme situation can call for drastic action by a Christian or Jew who feels called into a life in the military or police!

Mark 3:4 "And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace."

I am almost certain that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua was referring to the situation faced by the Machabees when Greco - Syrian armies were attacking Jewish communities on the Sabbath.

One community had refused to fight back....but the Machabees....in my opinion correctly judged that this is a violation of an admonition by King Solomon:

Ecclesiastes 7:16 "Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?"

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, First Book Of Machabees Chapter 2
..."So they gave them battle on the sabbath: and they were slain with their wives, and their children, and their cattle, to the number of a thousand persons. [39] And Mathathias and his friends heard of it, and they mourned for them exceedingly. [40] And every man said to his neighbour: If we shall all do as our brethren have done, and not fight against the heathens for our lives, and our justifications: they will now quickly root us out of the earth.

[41] And they determined in that day, saying: Whosoever shall come up against us to fight on the sabbath day, we will fight against him: and we will not all die, as our brethren that were slain in the secret places."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Very interesting post Depthofinnocence!

It took me decades but I personally came to a similar conclusion regarding the full implications of what Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua taught on the need to act in self defence

Dear Dennis,

I think the key difference between Jesus and Muhammad on this issue has to do with the fact that Jesus, by and large, focuses on the individual while Muhammad, at least during the Medina period, focuses on the community. Individuals should forgive, turn the other cheek, etc. Communities, on the other hand, have an obligation to protect their members. If someone tries to hurt me, I should forgive them. If they try to hurt you, I should intervene.

warmest, Susan

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Dear Dennis,

I think the key difference between Jesus and Muhammad on this issue has to do with the fact that Jesus, by and large, focuses on the individual while Muhammad, at least during the Medina period, focuses on the community. Individuals should forgive, turn the other cheek, etc. Communities, on the other hand, have an obligation to protect their members. If someone tries to hurt me, I should forgive them. If they try to hurt you, I should intervene.

warmest, Susan

Wow!!!!!!

Excellent comment on this topic Susan!!!!!

My apologies for thinking that you were a guy!!!!!!

I am also sure that I owe an apology to 12 of the 24 elders mentioned in the Book of Revelation because it is only in the past few months that I finally clicked to the truth that 12 of them were almost certainly elder women!!!!!!!????

https://www.facebook.com/notes/west...isionary-dream-of-heaven-this/515483341808937
Pastor Rick Joyner meets Reformer and his wife in visionary dream of heaven. This explains a lot about men and women!

Then a woman stepped forward who I did not know. Her beauty and grace was breathtaking, but it was not sensual, or seductive in any way. She was the definition of dignity and nobility.

"I was his wife on earth," she began. "Much of what you know of him actually came from me, therefore what I am about to say is not just about him, but about us. You can reform the church without reforming your own soul. You can dictate the course of history, and yet not do the Father's will, or glorify His Son. If you commit yourself to making human history, you may do it, but it is a fleeting accomplishment that will evaporate like a wisp of smoke."

"But your husband's work, or your work, greatly impacted every generation after him for good. It is hard to imagine how dark the world would have been without him," I protested.

"True. But you can gain the whole world and still loose your own soul. Only if you keep your own soul pure can you impact the world for the truly lasting eternal purpose of God. My husband lost his soul to me, and he only gained it at the end of his life because I was taken from the earth so that he could. Much of what he did he did more for me than for the Lord. I pressured him, and even gave him much of the knowledge that he taught. I used him as an extension of my own ego, because as a woman at the time I could not be recognized as a spiritual leader myself. I took over his life so that I could live my life through Him. Soon I had him doing everything just to prove himself to me."

"You must have loved her very much." I said looking at him.

"No. I did not love her at all. Neither did she love me. In fact, after just a few years of marriage we did not even like each other. But we both needed each other, so we found a way to work together. The more successful we became in this way, the more unhappy we became, and the more deception we used to fool those who followed us. We were empty wretches by the end of our lives. The more influence that you gain by you own self-promotion, the more striving you must do to keep your influence, and the more dark and cruel your life will become. Kings feared us, but we feared everyone from the kings to the peasants. We could trust no one because we were living in such deception ourselves we did not even trust each other. We preached love and trust, because we wanted everyone to love and trust us, but we feared and secretly despised everyone ourselves. If you preach the greatest truths but do not live them, you are only the greatest hypocrite."

Their words began to pound me like a hammer. I could see that already my life was heading in the same direction. How much was I doing to promote myself rather than Christ. I began to see how much I did just to prove myself to others, especially those who disliked me, or who I felt in competition with in some way. I began to see how much of my own life was built on the facades of a projected image that belied who I really was. But here I could not hide. This great cloud of witnesses all knew who I was beyond the veil of my projected motives.

I looked again at this couple. They were now so guileless and so truly noble that it was impossible to question their motives. They were gladly exposing their most devious sins for my sake, and were genuinely glad to be able to do it.

"I may have had a wrong concept of you be your history and your writings, but I have even more esteem for you now. I pray that I can carry from this place the integrity and freedom that you have now. I am tired of trying to live up to projected images of myself. How I long for that freedom." I lamented, wanting desperately to remember every detail of this encounter

TheVision The Final Quest the Call RickJoyner PDF
Pastor Rick Joyner, The Vision, pages 25-27

Upvote 0

Rationalt

Oct 18, 2009
✟3,858.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Somehow Looting Meccan caravans passing through medina qualifies as defensive attacks. There are significant percentage(May be 10%) of Innocent muslims who think muhammad was some kind of saint who was forced to go to war the view not supported by their own literature (Quran AND hadiths).

There is even a enabling verse in quran to loot caravans.The following thread may help .
Link

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Somehow Looting Meccan caravans passing through medina qualifies as defensive attacks.

When those caravans are full of stuff that were left by Muslims forced to flee Mecca, yes it is.

There are significant percentage(May be 10%) of Innocent muslims who think muhammad was some kind of saint who was forced to go to war the view not supported by their own literature (Quran AND hadiths).

Oh, it is most definitely supported by the Qur'an.

"Fight those who fight against you along God's way, yet do not initiate hostilities; God does not love aggressors." (Sura 2:190)

As for what the ahadith said, we've already explained to you the problem with those.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rationalt

Oct 18, 2009
✟3,858.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
When those caravans are full of stuff that were left by Muslims forced to flee Mecca, yes it is.

That is a recent lie propagated by some muslim bloggers .The Quran didn't say it and neither the hadiths nor the tafsirs.

Oh, it is most definitely supported by the Qur'an.

"Fight those who fight against you along God's way, yet do not initiate hostilities; God does not love aggressors." (Sura 2:190)

Muhammad was not in the habit of initiating conflicts unless there is something to be gained.

Now, let us read the next verse 2:191

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution(fitnatu) is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

What exactly is fitnatu (Persecution ?). The next verses say what it is.

quran 2:193 :And fight them until persecution( fitnatun) is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers.

If religion is not only for Allah(Which means, what muhammad says) then there is fitnah (Persecution).

Muhammad was abusing meccan's religion and threatened those who opposed him to murder.He was expelled from mecca for creating religious conflict.

As for what the ahadith said, we've already explained to you the problem with those.

WTH ?.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
That is a recent lie propagated by some muslim bloggers .The Quran didn't say it and neither the hadiths nor the tafsirs.

That is the context of Sura 2. And no, it is not a 'recent' lie propagated by bloggers. I knew the story long before there was any internet.

If religion is not only for Allah(Which means, what muhammad says) then there is fitnah (Persecution).

Good job twisting that verse. Almost as good as reading 'need' when there is no such word in the text.

Muhammad was abusing meccan's religion and threatened those who opposed him to murder.He was expelled from mecca for creating religious conflict.

Sorry, but he may have threatened people with hell-fire for burying their infant girls alive, but he never threatened to send anyone there prematurely all the time he lived in Mecca.

Upvote 0

Rationalt

Oct 18, 2009
✟3,858.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
That is the context of Sura 2. And no, it is not a 'recent' lie propagated by bloggers. I knew the story long before there was any internet.

It is a recent madeup story as long as you don't give any reference .It is doesn't matter where you heard it .

Good job twisting that verse.

"religion only for Allah" is what the verse says.Where is the twist ?.In your Mind ?.

Almost as good as reading 'need' when there is no such word in the text.

Need , want , desire.Take your pick.

Sorry, but he may have threatened people with hell-fire for burying their infant girls alive, but he never threatened to send anyone there prematurely all the time he lived in Mecca.

Stop spamming with your nonsensical assumptions in a way typical of bahais of this forum.

Muhammad made arabic women slaves.Made them booty .As per Sirat Muhammad was abusing meccan religion for NOt accepting him as prophet of Allah.

Here is some sirat material about meccan situation regarding Muhammad abusing meccan religion with regards to worship. (Nothing to do with your trumped up story of girl childs).

Here is the description from Tabari;Link(The quoted link is not authentic but the content is).

Ibn Humayd- Salamah- Ibn Ishaq: The Messenger of God proclaimed God’s message openly and declared Islam publicly to his tribesmen. When he did so, they did not withdraw from him or reject him in anyway, as far as I had heard, UNTIL he spoke of their gods and denounced them. When he did this, they took exception to it and united in opposition and hostility to him, except for those of them whom God had protected from error by means of Islam. The latter were few in number and practiced their faith in secret. His uncle Abu Talib was friendly to him, however, and protected him and shielded him from them. The Messenger of God continued to do God’s work and to proclaim his message, undeterred by anything. When Quraysh saw that he would not give them any satisfaction, they objected to his departing from their ways and denouncing their gods, and seeing that Abu Talib protected him, shielded him from harm, and would not hand him over to them, a number of the nobles of Quraysh, consisting of such men as ‘Utbah b. Rabi‘ah, Shaybah b. Rabi‘ah, Abu al-Bakhtari b. Hisham, al-Aswad b. al-Muttalib, al-Walid b. al-Mughirah, Abu Jahl b. Hisham, al-‘As b. Wa’il and Nubayh and Munabbih, the sons of al-Hajjaj, went to Abu Talib and said, "Abu Talib, your nephew has reviled our gods, denounced our religion, derided our traditional values and told us that our forefathers were misguided. Either curb his attacks on us or give us a free hand to deal with him, for you are just as opposed to him as we are, and we will deal with him for you." Abu Talib gave them a mild answer and declined courteously, and they left him. The Messenger of God continued as before, proclaiming the faith of God and summoning people to it.

After this, Muhammad was estranged from the Quraysh, and they withdrew from him and harbored a secret hatred for him. They talked about him frequently amongst themselves and urged one another against him. Eventually they went to Abu Talib once again. "Abu Talib," they said, "we hold you in respect among us on account of your age, your nobility and your standing. We asked you to forbid your nephew TO ATTACK US, but you did not do so. By God, we can no longer endure this vilification of our forefathers, this derision of our traditional values and this abuse of our gods. Either you restrain him or we shall fight both of you over this until one side or the other is destroyed," or words to that effect. Then they left. This breach and enmity with his tribe weighed heavily on Abu Talib, but he could not reconcile himself to surrendering the Messenger of God to them or deserting him.

Muhammad b. al-Husayn- Ahmad b. al-Mufaddal- Asbat- al-Suddi: A number of men of the Quraysh gathered together with a number of other shaykhs of the Quraysh, and said to one another, "Let us go to Abu Talib and speak to him about Muhammad, so that he will give us justice against him and order him to desist from reviling our gods and we will leave him to the god whom he worships for we fear that this old man may die and we may do something which the Arabs will reproach us for and say, ‘They let him alone until his uncle died, and then they laid hands on him.’"

They sent one of their number, whose name was al-Muttalib, to Abu Talib to ask permission for them to enter. He said, "Here are the shaykhs and nobles of your tribe asking permission to visit you." He told him to ask them to come in, and when they had done so they said, "Abu Talib, you are our elder and our chief, so give us justice against your nephew and order him to desist from reviling our gods, and we will leave him to his god."

Abu Talib sent for the Messenger of God, and when he came in he said, "Nephew, here are the shaykhs and nobles of your tribe. They have asked for justice against you, that you should desist from reviling their gods and they will leave you to your god." "Uncle," he said, "shall I not summon them to something which is better for them than their gods?" "What do you summon them to?" he asked. He replied, "I summon them to utter a saying through which the Arabs will submit to them and they will rule over the non-Arabs." Abu Jahl said from among the gathering, "What is it, by your father? We would give you it and ten like it." He answered, "That you should say, ‘There is no deity but God.’" They took fright at that and said, "Ask for anything rather than that!" But he said, "If you were to bring me the sun and put it into my hand, I would not ask you for anything other than this."

Upvote 0