Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
jgr,

1. You are wrong again.
Jesus Christ is the head of the church to which I agree.

2. Jesus is the head of Israel and it is still his covenant people just as the church as.
Just as Christ promised the gates of hell shall never prevail against the church God also promised that his mercy would never depart from the lineage of the House of David. This was in the context of the KoH reign at the head of the nations Isaiah 2:2-4; David being King over Israel Jeremiah 30:7; Ezekiel 37:24; the apostles ruling the twelve tribes of Israel Matthew 19:28; the law going out of Zion where Jerusalem will be the capital of the earth and where feasts will be administered from that the nations will have to come up to and celebrate Zechariah 14:16-17.
Some of those same preachers didn't believe in Replacement theology like your posts show you do.
So you are very confused about what I believe and what I said. Jerry Kelso
Jerry,

I think it's you who are confused. Those quotes are about the identity of the man of sin, son of perdition, and antichrist; and they are unanimous that it is the papacy.

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jerry wrote: >>>1. Boaz was the Lord of the harvest and the kinsman redeemer.<<<
You are not saying anything. You're just reciting the Bible text. But I tell unto you that we are in the time of harvest, and the first to be reaped is tares.

Jerry wrote: >>>He was a type or foreshadowing of Jesus Christ.<<<
No, in this portion of Scriptures Boaz was not a foreshadowing of Jesus Christ, absolutely, JESUS was in occult here, His name could not be revealed in that time yet, and Boaz called Him to have a dialogue with Him. (Ruth 4:v.1) Then went Boaz up to the gate, and sat him down there: and, behold, the kinsman of WHOM Boaz spake came by; unto whom he said, Ho, SUCH A ONE! turn aside, sit down here. And he (JESUS in occult) turned aside, and sat down.

Ruth 4:2-6 - Dialogue between Boaz and JESUS here speaking in occult
2 And he (Boaz) took ten men of the elders of the city, and said, Sit ye down here. And they sat down.
3 And he said unto the kinsman (to JESUS in occult), Naomi, that is come again out of the country of Moab,
selleth a parcel of land, which was our brother Elimelech's:
4 And I thought to advertise thee, saying, Buy it before the inhabitants, and before the elders of my people.
If thou wilt redeem it, redeem it: but if thou wilt not redeem it, then tell me, that I may know: for there is none to redeem it beside thee; and I am after thee. And he said, I will redeem it.
5 Then said Boaz, What day thou buyest the field of the hand of Naomi, thou must buy it also of Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of the dead, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance.
6 And the kinsman said,
I cannot redeem it for myself, lest I mar mine own inheritance (Spiritual Israel -Rev.21:9-27and 1-8): redeem thou my right to thyself; for I cannot redeem it.

Boaz , as a second Redeemer, appears in this portion of Scriptures as the person of the Holy Spirit working to redeem the Gentile Church of Christ in this apocalyptical time, as he is showed among the seven candlesticks, the seven Churches described in Revelation. Of the same manner Boaz took the Gentile Ruth as she was his wife; the person of the Holy Spirit (John 16: 7-15), the Spirit of Truth, who appears among the seven candlesticks, will redeem the Gentile Church of the Lord JESUS Christ (the FIRST REDEEMER), That he might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the Word, t
hat he might present it to JESUS a glorious Church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
And the gentile Ruth, the Moabite, was the great-grandmother of the king of Israel, king David.

Jerry wrote: >>>So I have understanding of the history of Ruth but also the meaning of the types as well. <<<

Yes, you know what is written in the Scriptures as a history only, but the occult meaning of the types you do not know it, you know the letter of Scriptures but not the Spirit, the letter kills, you use the letter and you are a stumbling block for the believers.

jerry wrote: >>>Let me ask you a question; what is your Biblical hermeneutics of interpreting and understanding the word of God? <<<
Have you never read? The Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged Sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight (the Word is God): all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

I am a reaper. My work is to reap the tares to be burned with everlasting fire. BTW, the everlasting Spirit of God is a devouring fire.

You have been a sower of tares among the believers.

oseas,

1. Biblically the tares grow up until the end of the world and the angels are the reapers Matthew 13:39 and sever them Matthew 13: 49.
Obviously, you think I am a sower of tares to the believers.
Why? Because you think I misinterpret the story of Ruth?
You are not a reaper because judgement belongs to God in this case Revelation 2:23.
What you are writing in your posts is clearly false accusations against me with no scriptural basis and the perception of your tone is certainly because you think you are personally superior.

2. I know the power of the word to expose the truth of how a person thinks and feels and it definitely is showing yours full of false accusations and phony superior attitude with no true spiritual and scripture backup for your defense.

3. The letter and the Spirit statement is not in the context about the story of Ruth and the future types like you are saying. The letter and the Spirit and their difference in scripture is about law and grace 2 Corinthians 3:1-16.
Do you know what hermeneutics is? Can you tell me any type of hermeneutics there are are and which one's you follow?

4. Ruth 4:1-22 is the historical context. Boaz wasn't talking to Jesus in occult but he was talking to who the kinsman was then.
Verse 3: And he said unto the kinsman, Naomi, that is come again out of the country of Moab, seller ha parcel of land, which was our brother Elimelechs.
The first kinsman in line could not redeem it lest he mar his inheritance and so he forfeited it.
So Boaz became the kinsman redeemer and type Jesus who alone can redeem the earth Revelation 5:2-7; 10:2.
So your human logic is misunderstanding scripture.
So your Holy Spirit theory is wrong because the Church won't be going through the hour of the Great tribulation which is still future Revelation 3:10.

5. Ephesians 5:27 is true but this has nothing to do going through the great tribulation in the future for the present days are already evil.
Christ will present his church without spot or wrinkle as far as the true church. Israel has to be purified because of being backslidden and this is why they have to go through the hour of tribulation.
You don't understand context or how to reconcile scriptures together properly and your posts prove it.
You are trying to make everybody think you are an authority but you have shown no proof scripturally.
Do you believe in apostleship in the church and do you claim to be an apostle as in 1 Corinthians 12:28? Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,855.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oseas,

1. Biblically the tares grow up until the end of the world and the angels are the reapers Matthew 13:39 and sever them Matthew 13: 49.
You are not a reaper because judgement belongs to God in this case Revelation 2:23.
What you are writing in your posts is clearly false accusations against me with no scriptural basis and the perception of your tone is certainly because you think you are personally superior.

Jerry wrote: >>>Biblically the tares grow up until the end of the world and the angels are the reapers Matthew 13:39 and sever them Matthew 13: 49.<<<
The first to be plucked by the root and gathered to be burned with everlasting fire is the tares, I am doing what my Lord said to me to do. You are one among many which are being separated from the wheat

>>>Obviously, you think I am a sower of tares to the believers. Why? Because you think I misinterpret the story of Ruth?<<<
Beyond you do many false interpretations of Scriptures, you are a liar. I do not think what you think I think, that's a lie of you. What I told you is not a thought of mine but a statement, yes, an assertion.

>>>You are not a reaper because judgement belongs to God in this case Revelation 2:23.<<<
Oh, what prevail is the Word of my Lord to me, not yours. Who are you? A stumbling block to the true believers, the wheat.
Rev. 2:23? You are one of the sons of that prostitute (Rev.2:20)

>>>What you are writing in your posts is clearly false accusations against me with no scriptural basis and the perception of your tone is certainly because you think you are personally superior..<<<
Oh you err again, as always, once moved by the spirit of darkness. To speak truth is not accusation, but revelation, this has nothing to do with personal superiority, but the superiority of the Word of God, the Word of Truth, in confront with the words of lies spread by yourself here in this site through the spirit of lie, the spirit of Devil, the enemy of God's people.
Get behind me, Satan, you are an offence unto the true believers, for you know not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

TO ALL:

Then will the Lord say unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. This is and will be fulfilled LITERALLY in the present time. in this first century of this seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, and the Millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, and the Millennium of Vengeance, the Last Millennium or Last Day.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,855.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oseas,

2. I know the power of the word to expose the truth of how a person thinks and feels and it definitely is showing yours full of false accusations and phony superior attitude with no true spiritual and scripture backup for your defense.

3. The letter and the Spirit statement is not in the context about the story of Ruth and the future types like you are saying. The letter and the Spirit and their difference in scripture is about law and grace 2 Corinthians 3:1-16.
Do you know what hermeneutics is? Can you tell me any type of hermeneutics there are are and which one's you follow?

4. Ruth 4:1-22 is the historical context. Boaz wasn't talking to Jesus in occult but he was talking to who the kinsman was then.
Verse 3: And he said unto the kinsman, Naomi, that is come again out of the country of Moab, seller ha parcel of land, which was our brother Elimelechs.
The first kinsman in line could not redeem it lest he mar his inheritance and so he forfeited it.
So Boaz became the kinsman redeemer and type Jesus who alone can redeem the earth Revelation 5:2-7; 10:2.
So your human logic is misunderstanding scripture.
So your Holy Spirit theory is wrong because the Church won't be going through the hour of the Great tribulation which is still future Revelation 3:10.

5. Ephesians 5:27 is true but this has nothing to do going through the great tribulation in the future for the present days are already evil.
Christ will present his church without spot or wrinkle as far as the true church. Israel has to be purified because of being backslidden and this is why they have to go through the hour of tribulation.
You don't understand context or how to reconcile scriptures together properly and your posts prove it.
You are trying to make everybody think you are an authority but you have shown no proof scripturally.
Do you believe in apostleship in the church and do you claim to be an apostle as in 1 Corinthians 12:28? Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,855.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
jerry kelso said:
>>>1. Biblically the tares grow up until the end of the world and the angels are the reapers Matthew 13:39 and sever them Matthew 13: 49.
What you are writing in your posts is clearly false accusations against me with no scriptural basis and the perception of your tone is certainly because you think you are personally superior.<<<

Jerry wrote: >>>Biblically the tares grow up until the end of the world and the angels are the reapers Matthew 13:39 and sever them Matthew 13: 49.<<<
The first to be plucked by the root and gathered to be burned with everlasting fire is the tares, I am doing what my Lord said to me to do. You are one among many which are being separated from the wheat

>>>Obviously, you think I am a sower of tares to the believers. Why? Because you think I misinterpret the story of Ruth?<<<
Beyond you do many false interpretations of Scriptures, you are a liar. I do not think what you think I think, that's a lie of you. What I told you is not a thought of mine but a statement, yes, an assertion.

>>>You are not a reaper because judgement belongs to God in this case Revelation 2:23.<<<
Oh, what prevail is the Word of my Lord to me, not yours. Who are you? A stumbling block to the true believers, the wheat.
Rev. 2:23??? You are one of the sons of that prostitute (Rev.2:20)

>>>What you are writing in your posts is clearly false accusations against me with no scriptural basis and the perception of your tone is certainly because you think you are personally superior..<<<
Oh you err again, as always, once moved by the spirit of darkness. To speak truth is not accusation, but revelation, this has nothing to do with personal superiority, but the superiority of the Word of God, the Word of Truth, in confront with the words of lies spread by yourself here in this site through the spirit of lie, the spirit of Devil, the enemy of God's people.
Get behind me, Satan, you are an offence unto the true believers, for you know not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

TO ALL:

Then will the Lord say unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. This is and will be fulfilled LITERALLY in the present time. in this first century of this seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, and the Millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, and the Millennium of Vengeance, the Last Millennium or Last Day.

Upvote 0