• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured MORE RAPTURE QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by WailingWall, Jun 24, 2017.

1. jgr

jgr Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,155
    Non-Denom
    Jerry,

I think it's you who are confused. Those quotes are about the identity of the man of sin, son of perdition, and antichrist; and they are unanimous that it is the papacy.

2. BABerean2

BABerean2 Newbie Supporter

+4,896
    Christian
    Married

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  3. jerry kelso

jerry kelso Food For Thought

+214
    Pentecostal
    Married
    oseas,

1. Biblically the tares grow up until the end of the world and the angels are the reapers Matthew 13:39 and sever them Matthew 13: 49.
    Obviously, you think I am a sower of tares to the believers.
    Why? Because you think I misinterpret the story of Ruth?
    You are not a reaper because judgement belongs to God in this case Revelation 2:23.
    What you are writing in your posts is clearly false accusations against me with no scriptural basis and the perception of your tone is certainly because you think you are personally superior.

2. I know the power of the word to expose the truth of how a person thinks and feels and it definitely is showing yours full of false accusations and phony superior attitude with no true spiritual and scripture backup for your defense.

3. The letter and the Spirit statement is not in the context about the story of Ruth and the future types like you are saying. The letter and the Spirit and their difference in scripture is about law and grace 2 Corinthians 3:1-16.
    Do you know what hermeneutics is? Can you tell me any type of hermeneutics there are are and which one's you follow?

4. Ruth 4:1-22 is the historical context. Boaz wasn't talking to Jesus in occult but he was talking to who the kinsman was then.
    Verse 3: And he said unto the kinsman, Naomi, that is come again out of the country of Moab, seller ha parcel of land, which was our brother Elimelechs.
    The first kinsman in line could not redeem it lest he mar his inheritance and so he forfeited it.
    So Boaz became the kinsman redeemer and type Jesus who alone can redeem the earth Revelation 5:2-7; 10:2.
    So your human logic is misunderstanding scripture.
    So your Holy Spirit theory is wrong because the Church won't be going through the hour of the Great tribulation which is still future Revelation 3:10.

5. Ephesians 5:27 is true but this has nothing to do going through the great tribulation in the future for the present days are already evil.
    Christ will present his church without spot or wrinkle as far as the true church. Israel has to be purified because of being backslidden and this is why they have to go through the hour of tribulation.
    You don't understand context or how to reconcile scriptures together properly and your posts prove it.
    You are trying to make everybody think you are an authority but you have shown no proof scripturally.
    Do you believe in apostleship in the church and do you claim to be an apostle as in 1 Corinthians 12:28? Jerry kelso

4. Oseas

Oseas Member

+28
    Brazil
    Christian
    Married

5. Oseas

Oseas Member

+28
    Brazil
    Christian
    Married

6. Oseas

Oseas Member

+28
    Brazil
    Christian
    Married
    jerry kelso said:
    >>>1. Biblically the tares grow up until the end of the world and the angels are the reapers Matthew 13:39 and sever them Matthew 13: 49.
    Obviously, you think I am a sower of tares to the believers.
    Why? Because you think I misinterpret the story of Ruth?
    You are not a reaper because judgement belongs to God in this case Revelation 2:23.
    What you are writing in your posts is clearly false accusations against me with no scriptural basis and the perception of your tone is certainly because you think you are personally superior.<<<

Jerry wrote: >>>Biblically the tares grow up until the end of the world and the angels are the reapers Matthew 13:39 and sever them Matthew 13: 49.<<<
    The first to be plucked by the root and gathered to be burned with everlasting fire is the tares, I am doing what my Lord said to me to do. You are one among many which are being separated from the wheat

>>>Obviously, you think I am a sower of tares to the believers. Why? Because you think I misinterpret the story of Ruth?<<<
    Beyond you do many false interpretations of Scriptures, you are a liar. I do not think what you think I think, that's a lie of you. What I told you is not a thought of mine but a statement, yes, an assertion.

>>>You are not a reaper because judgement belongs to God in this case Revelation 2:23.<<<
    Oh, what prevail is the Word of my Lord to me, not yours. Who are you? A stumbling block to the true believers, the wheat.
    Rev. 2:23??? You are one of the sons of that prostitute (Rev.2:20)

>>>What you are writing in your posts is clearly false accusations against me with no scriptural basis and the perception of your tone is certainly because you think you are personally superior..<<<
    Oh you err again, as always, once moved by the spirit of darkness. To speak truth is not accusation, but revelation, this has nothing to do with personal superiority, but the superiority of the Word of God, the Word of Truth, in confront with the words of lies spread by yourself here in this site through the spirit of lie, the spirit of Devil, the enemy of God's people.
    Get behind me, Satan, you are an offence unto the true believers, for you know not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

TO ALL:

Then will the Lord say unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. This is and will be fulfilled LITERALLY in the present time. in this first century of this seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, and the Millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, and the Millennium of Vengeance, the Last Millennium or Last Day.