Mississippi
✟251,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Your photographs clearly show changes in the lit areas.

??

This thread is baffling.

Well if this could be done in person, while actually looking at the moon through the camera it would be a better debate/discussion.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So the moon is reflecting light from the sun, so this reflecting line is strong enough to reflect off of the moons surface and travel 230,000+ miles.

But this reflecting light is not strong enough to bathe an astronaut in reflected light, as it travels from the surface of the moon to earth. Why is this astronaut not aglow in reflected light.

Kind of sounds like gravity, it is there but it just can not be felt or in the case of the reflected light it can not be seen.

upload_2021-10-20_16-9-57.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
i don't see a studio or studio lighting in the photo debunked.
Well, it wouldn't be a very good studio if you could see the studio... or at least I wouldn't thinks so.

Reactions: BeyondET
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Try again and try studio lighting

The technology to set up a shot like that didn’t exist until decades later. I don’t really know why I’m bothering to answer. Each of your posts simply reveals that you lack the basic knowledge needed to evaluate your own ideas. You could remedy that by working through some basic books on the relevant topics.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So the moon is reflecting light from the sun, so this reflecting line is strong enough to reflect off of the moons surface and travel 230,000+ miles.

But this reflecting light is not strong enough to bathe an astronaut in reflected light, as it travels from the surface of the moon to earth. Why is this astronaut not aglow in reflected light.

Kind of sounds like gravity, it is there but it just can not be felt or in the case of the reflected light it can not be seen.

You understand the meaning of the word ‘shadow’, yes?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The technology to set up a shot like that didn’t exist until decades later. I don’t really know why I’m bothering to answer. Each of your posts simply reveals that you lack the basic knowledge needed to evaluate your own ideas. You could remedy that by working through some basic books on the relevant topics.

I ignore most of your insulting post, but since i making my living from art and painting, paintings involving observation of light and shadow. I will just add this (your latest postings) to the list of your ignorance of light and shadow and will ignore the rest of them again.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I ignore most of your insulting post, but since i making my living from art and painting, paintings involving observation of light and shadow. I will just add this (your latest postings) to the list of your ignorance of light and shadow and will ignore the rest of them again.

Then perhaps you can use some real information. What lighting equipment could have been used in the late 60s to set up that shot? You can refer to the technical requirements and how it would have been done. No links to videos of someone else giving what you think is an explanation please.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It also shouldn’t be difficult for you to explain why a shadow on the moon would in fact be much darker than the shadow cast by a person in a comparable scenario on earth.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You think you are such a keen observer (light, shadow, etc..) the get a pencil and paper and show me your observational skills.

What you observe and what you think explains what you observe are two different issues.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, it wouldn't be a very good studio if you could see the studio... or at least I wouldn't thinks so.

True but the burden to prove it is a studio is on the one who says it is. Though photos can be allusions, street art causes the mirage of sorts kind of weird how it happens

74500928-0978-491C-9D7D-A8A0197E6E87.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status