past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well yesterday the weather was crazy, it snowed then suned then snow, then suned, then snowed some more, today its just cloudy a little chill in the air nothing to horrible. Last week though was another story, friday and sat it was 30 below sun was 45 then back to low teens and now about high 30's.

Upvote 0

alphacheese

If God brings u to it, He will bring u through it
Jun 7, 2007
Montana!
✟21,734.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Goodbye winter :(

IMG_3653.jpg
IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3674-1.jpg

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good evening everyone, it is freezing cold here. Hoping and praying it gets warms soon. I hope all of my Montana friends are able to keep warm so far this winter! Drink lots of coffee God bless!!

Upvote 0

alphacheese

If God brings u to it, He will bring u through it
Jun 7, 2007
Montana!
✟21,734.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hoping and praying it gets warms soon.

No!! I'm loving all this snow and cold! I can't remember the last season we got this much snow :) And with global climate change a few years from now we may never see snow again and then I'll have to move to Alaska or Mars

Upvote 0
D

DeaneRenata

First of all, I sort of think that real life is rather strange. It is full of haters. And although Montana is my favorite state, I've lived in Washington State for 13 years. I am concerned about not only my own safety off of the internet but the safety of my family as well. Whether they get on here and gawk at Youtube or not. Real Life is challenging. Sometimes I have to put forth effort to make things work or come together.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

greatdivide46

Nov 7, 2011
Alabama
✟9,561.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was born and raised in Lewistown. Currently live in southern Alabama about 30 miles north of the border with Florida. I love it here but if it wasn't for the winters in Montana I'd be living there. When I was growing up I didn't know there were places where it didn't snow. When I left Montana at the tender age of 17 and found out there are places that don't actually get down to -30 degree Fahrenheit, I decided I'd rather not experience that kind of cold again. Nevertheless, I'm proud to be able to say I'm a native Montanan and I promote the state whenever and wherever I can.

Upvote 0

greatdivide46

Nov 7, 2011
Alabama
✟9,561.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

greatdivide46

Nov 7, 2011
Alabama
✟9,561.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: I'm in Great Falls....and its -5 degrees.

I feel for ya. :) I have a sister who lives in Great Falls.

I'm a native Montanan living in southern Alabama and it's gonna be 70 degrees here today. As much as I love Montana and my sister I think I'd rather be here than there. :)

Upvote 0

greatdivide46

Nov 7, 2011
Alabama
✟9,561.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's not that bad.

I was in AL in '92 (Ft Rucker) and again in '97 (Redstone Arsenal). I left Rucker with my first tattoo and I left Redstone with a wife. LOL
I live about 40 miles west of Fort Rucker. It's where I go to conduct all my retired military business.

Upvote 0