1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Montana?

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by reverie_maiden, Jan 12, 2006.

1. byhisstripes

byhisstripes pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...

+6,575
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Well yesterday the weather was crazy, it snowed then suned then snow, then suned, then snowed some more, today its just cloudy a little chill in the air nothing to horrible. Last week though was another story, friday and sat it was 30 below sun was 45 then back to low teens and now about high 30's.

2. alphacheese

alphacheese If God brings u to it, He will bring u through it

+141
    Christian
    Married
    Goodbye winter :(

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. mont974x4

mont974x4 The Christian Anarchist Supporter

+1,166
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    snow last week and possible snow Friday night...day temps look good all week. I've been working my garden and getting camping gear ready

4. byhisstripes

byhisstripes pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...

+6,575
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Good evening everyone, it is freezing cold here. Hoping and praying it gets warms soon. I hope all of my Montana friends are able to keep warm so far this winter! Drink lots of coffee God bless!!

5. alphacheese

+141
    Christian
    Married
    No!! I'm loving all this snow and cold! I can't remember the last season we got this much snow :) And with global climate change a few years from now we may never see snow again and then I'll have to move to Alaska or Mars

6. Ribs

Ribs Regular Member

+28
    Pentecostal
    Private
    wow!! other montanans!! lol
    Hows it going? It is cold here, -7F atm here in the flathead area

7. sedg

sedg 7777

+2
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hi, Hi, Hi! from Billings, MT

8. alphacheese

+141
    Christian
    Married
    I've been getting snowed on my bike rides every day. It's bright and sunny and then I get snowed on! I love MT :D

9. ciaradawn

ciaradawn Let not your heart be troubled

+123
    SDA
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    I'm super duper sad that the last post under Montana was 2007... serious bummer dude.

10. DeaneRenata

DeaneRenata Guest

+0
    First of all, I sort of think that real life is rather strange. It is full of haters. And although Montana is my favorite state, I've lived in Washington State for 13 years. I am concerned about not only my own safety off of the internet but the safety of my family as well. Whether they get on here and gawk at Youtube or not. Real Life is challenging. Sometimes I have to put forth effort to make things work or come together.

11. greatdivide46

greatdivide46 Junior Member

+94
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I was born and raised in Lewistown. Currently live in southern Alabama about 30 miles north of the border with Florida. I love it here but if it wasn't for the winters in Montana I'd be living there. When I was growing up I didn't know there were places where it didn't snow. When I left Montana at the tender age of 17 and found out there are places that don't actually get down to -30 degree Fahrenheit, I decided I'd rather not experience that kind of cold again. Nevertheless, I'm proud to be able to say I'm a native Montanan and I promote the state whenever and wherever I can.

12. BlueLioness

BlueLioness Guest

+0
  13. BlueLioness

BlueLioness Guest

+0
    montana - Google Search

Montana is my all-time favorite state and place, I have always had fantasies of what it would be like to live up there in a wooden cabin.

14. greatdivide46

+94
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    See my post #151. All still true. :)

15. mont974x4

+1,166
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    :wave: I'm in Great Falls....and its -5 degrees.

16. greatdivide46

+94
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I feel for ya. :) I have a sister who lives in Great Falls.

I'm a native Montanan living in southern Alabama and it's gonna be 70 degrees here today. As much as I love Montana and my sister I think I'd rather be here than there. :)

17. mont974x4

+1,166
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    It's not that bad.

I was in AL in '92 (Ft Rucker) and again in '97 (Redstone Arsenal). I left Rucker with my first tattoo and I left Redstone with a wife. LOL

18. greatdivide46

+94
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I live about 40 miles west of Fort Rucker. It's where I go to conduct all my retired military business.

19. mont974x4

+1,166
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    I enjoyed my time there....and slipping down to Panama City Beach

20. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+16,311
    Non-Denom
    Married
    We had a great trip to Montana. We went to St Mary, by the entrance to Glacier National Park. The scenic mountains and the St Mary River were impressive.

I doubt whether it will be our last trip to Montana... :)