1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Montana?

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by reverie_maiden, Jan 12, 2006.

1. mont974x4

mont974x4 The Christian Anarchist Supporter

+1,166
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    This is the most snow we've had this early in the GF area for quite some time. This looks to be our first white Christmas since we came back in July 2001.

2. byhisstripes

byhisstripes pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...

+6,575
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Are you getting the bitter cold like we are? Merry Christmas

3. mont974x4

+1,166
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Merry CHRISTmas to you as well!!

Yes, been near and below zero for a couple of weeks now. I think we've finally made it up 5 above.

4. Hoankan

Hoankan TAW Samurai

+320
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    US-Others
    No snow here and none expected. It's going to be depressing waking up tomorrow to a whiteless Christmas (already eve here)

5. byhisstripes

+6,575
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Oh, I couldn't even imagine Christmas with out snow....We got another inch and a half on Christmas, and my sister got another 2 feet on top of other 3.

6. LadyDeflora

LadyDeflora monolatrist

+7
    Charismatic
    Single
    US-Others
    i like the snow, it's usually warm and my tracker handles well.

but generally we've had a lot more snow here than i remember since moving back, but i remember the snow we had in the early eighties, two day blizzards!

on a spiritual note, Christmas was a little blue for me so i was rather upset and negative until i started to think how much i loved the fluffy white snow and have been discussing it for the last couple of weeks of grey icy cold. it was the fluffiest we've had this month, it was warm and a pretty drive to work with great traction...i was still blue but spent it more grateful for the Lord in my life and the simplicity of His gifts.

7. byhisstripes

+6,575
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Yea, this is about the same we got back in 1996 minuse the blizzards, back then we had one blizzard after another and school was cancelled on more than one occasion, we had roofs collapsing from the heavy snow and everything. We had to shovel our roof of last week, and now we have to do it again because we just got 4 more feet this morning and its still dumping out there. It was blizzard like conditions earlier but it calmed down and is just snowing now. Hope you all had a blessed New Years Eve

8. alphacheese

alphacheese If God brings u to it, He will bring u through it

+141
    Christian
    Married
    Why am I shoveling snow in a short sleeve shirt? I was enjoying that single digit stuff :)

9. byhisstripes

+6,575
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    one word to that BRRRRRRRRRR *shivers* LOL

10. rjmclaugh

rjmclaugh Newbie

+10
    Presbyterian
    Married
    I was born and raised in Libby, Montana (90 miles west of Kalispell). I lived in Bozeman for a few years, and loved it, and I just recently moved back to Libby. Beautiful town, but not a lot to do.

11. LadyDeflora

LadyDeflora monolatrist

+7
    Charismatic
    Single
    US-Others
    summer is always the best time for small towns, unless they're near a resort they tend to be rather boring in the winter months.

i grew up in columbia falls, the only thing we ever had in the winter was our night of lights.

12. byhisstripes

+6,575
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    and we still do LOL :wave::wave:

13. byhisstripes

+6,575
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Happy Monday to my fellow Montanan's

14. alphacheese

+141
    Christian
    Married
    Bah humbug! :p I actually had a pretty good monday. I got a free 5 disc changer and a sweet deal on a digital rebel! I'm pretty stoked :clap: Oh yea and I had a gyro for lunch, I've been craving one of those for soooo long!

15. byhisstripes

+6,575
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    LOL that is so cool! so happy to hear your monday went well for you! God bless :)

16. byhisstripes

+6,575
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    just checking to see if anyone has been here.... :wave: see ya all later :)

17. alphacheese

+141
    Christian
    Married
    Hey, me just stopping by too. I talked to my mom this weekend. It's snowing in AL and I'm running around in a shortsleeve shirt? Something's wrong there.

18. byhisstripes

+6,575
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Wow what part of the us are you from? Its really cold, we got lots of snow last night (yesterday) close to blizzard conditions and tonight is supposed to be 30 below, I want to go where you are LOL

19. mont974x4

+1,166
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    we just got dusted by snow, although the weather folks hyped the storm up pretty good. We're hovering around 0 with a wind chill advisery until sometime Tuesday.

20. alphacheese

+141
    Christian
    Married
    Well I'm in Missoula right now. I just moved back after being in AL for too long. Boy do I miss MT weather :p I don't like it hot though, bring on the cold and the wind and snow!