kalispell
✟7,794.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i like the snow, it's usually warm and my tracker handles well.

but generally we've had a lot more snow here than i remember since moving back, but i remember the snow we had in the early eighties, two day blizzards!

on a spiritual note, Christmas was a little blue for me so i was rather upset and negative until i started to think how much i loved the fluffy white snow and have been discussing it for the last couple of weeks of grey icy cold. it was the fluffiest we've had this month, it was warm and a pretty drive to work with great traction...i was still blue but spent it more grateful for the Lord in my life and the simplicity of His gifts.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yea, this is about the same we got back in 1996 minuse the blizzards, back then we had one blizzard after another and school was cancelled on more than one occasion, we had roofs collapsing from the heavy snow and everything. We had to shovel our roof of last week, and now we have to do it again because we just got 4 more feet this morning and its still dumping out there. It was blizzard like conditions earlier but it calmed down and is just snowing now. Hope you all had a blessed New Years Eve

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

alphacheese

If God brings u to it, He will bring u through it
Jun 7, 2007
Montana!
✟21,734.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Happy Monday to my fellow Montanan's

Bah humbug! :p I actually had a pretty good monday. I got a free 5 disc changer and a sweet deal on a digital rebel! I'm pretty stoked :clap: Oh yea and I had a gyro for lunch, I've been craving one of those for soooo long!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow what part of the us are you from? Its really cold, we got lots of snow last night (yesterday) close to blizzard conditions and tonight is supposed to be 30 below, I want to go where you are LOL

Upvote 0

alphacheese

If God brings u to it, He will bring u through it
Jun 7, 2007
Montana!
✟21,734.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow what part of the us are you from? Its really cold, we got lots of snow last night (yesterday) close to blizzard conditions and tonight is supposed to be 30 below, I want to go where you are LOL

Well I'm in Missoula right now. I just moved back after being in AL for too long. Boy do I miss MT weather :p I don't like it hot though, bring on the cold and the wind and snow!

Upvote 0