arkansas
✟15,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
My mom has pretty much had this half of her life, but in the past several days its gotten worse, her legs are swelled and face, she can barely get herself dressed, a long rash from the tops off her feet to her halfway to her knee has broken out in blisters. She is taking lasix water pills, but there not seeming to help much. Her mom had the same issue and some kidney disease so it is genetic, i just pray not that serious. were taking her to the dr first thing tomorrow. Just please... everyone pray its nothing too too serioues. I cannot lose my mom, i just cant....:pray::crossrc:

SeekingGloryOnThisJourney

Apr 13, 2020
Massachusetts
✟29,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
My mom has pretty much had this half of her life, but in the past several days its gotten worse, her legs are swelled and face, she can barely get herself dressed, a long rash from the tops off her feet to her halfway to her knee has broken out in blisters. She is taking lasix water pills, but there not seeming to help much. Her mom had the same issue and some kidney disease so it is genetic, i just pray not that serious. were taking her to the dr first thing tomorrow. Just please... everyone pray its nothing too too serioues. I cannot lose my mom, i just cant....:pray::crossrc:
Praying, friend! :crossrc:
Dear Lord, May Vanillakay’s mother be protected by your grace, your goodness, and your Love.
May you heal her Father.
May they both love you Lord and believe in You always.
And not ours but your will be done.
:crossrc:

• Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0