Moderator of the Month Poll!!!

Choose the moderators that you feel have made the most impact on Christian forums.

• goldenviolet

• Tawny

• herev

• Defender77

• Byootaful

• ChurchPunk86

• Suzybeezy

• The Princess Bride

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Okay!!! I am going to stick with these eight moderators and I will have another next month!!!

1. goldenviolet
2. Tawny
3. herev
4. Defender77
5. Byootaful
6. ChurchPunk86
7. Suzybeezy
8. Princess Bride

Prizes:

1st place: 1000

2nd: 500

3rd: 300

Just please choose the moderators you think have made the most impact on Christian Forums. You can vote for more then one by just clicking on the ones you like. I will keep this open a few weeks. Good luck to everyone. I plan to do a write up on this on the next available time in the CF newspaper!!! Lily00:angel:

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You'll must forgive me for being poll-illiterate. Everyone will have to choose one. I meant for it to be multiple but it is just going be a little harder to choose!!! Just choose the best!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bamboo_Chicken

Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Lel said:
*Lel scribbles in Lel. :holy: :p
Lol! I thought I was the one doing the sneaky stuff around here :p

I nominated Byootaful because, like Goldenviolet said, she treats us like her own. She's always so kind and caring in every decision she makes and with everything she says. More than that though, she makes every person feel unique and special by taking that extra moment to say something encouraging and to assure you that she really does want to know what's going on.

Byootaful's awesome! :clap:

Reactions: goldenviolet
Upvote 0
Apr 29, 2004
✟9,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Steffi said:
Lol! I thought I was the one doing the sneaky stuff around here :p

I nominated Byootaful because, like Goldenviolet said, she treats us like her own. She's always so kind and caring in every decision she makes and with everything she says. More than that though, she makes every person feel unique and special by taking that extra moment to say something encouraging and to assure you that she really does want to know what's going on.

Byootaful's awesome! :clap:

:amen: :clap: She's not allowed to leave my team! lol! ^_^

Upvote 0

Miracle Storm

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2005
✟74,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That was hard, I think I would vote for every Moderator on staff because they are all volunteers trying to help make a better Christian Forums.
From most you can just feel the love:hug:
I have had some much needed help from quite a few, but I could only pick one!:eek: :(

So I picked the person who with caring, concern and love in Christ, guided me in the right direction!

May God bless you all!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bumblebee62331

Oct 12, 2005
✟37,794.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Awww you guys are too sweet. :)

I voted for ChurchPunk86 and Goldenviolet and Suzybeezy. I think I have known them the longest - Suzybeezy was the one who encouraged me to apply for staff, Holly has been wonderful since I joined staff, and Goldenviolet made me feel so welcome when I first joined CF. :D

ChurchPunk86 said:
:amen: :clap: She's not allowed to leave my team! lol! ^_^

Should I be scared? lol :p

EDIT: Aww we can only vote for one? :cry:Here is where my sock comes in handy! lol

Upvote 0
Apr 29, 2004
✟9,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Byootaful said:
Awww you guys are too sweet. :)

I voted for ChurchPunk86 and Goldenviolet and Suzybeezy. I think I have known them the longest - Suzybeezy was the one who encouraged me to apply for staff, Holly has been wonderful since I joined staff, and Goldenviolet made me feel so welcome when I first joined CF. :D

Should I be scared? lol :p

EDIT: Aww we can only vote for one? :cry:Here is where my sock comes in handy! lol

Do you feel scared? lol, I just don't want to lose you to another team! :eek:

Upvote 0