Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken, from New South Wales
- Bamboo_Chicken was last seen:
- Feb 28, 2014
There are no messages on Bamboo_Chicken's profile yet.
- Home Page:
- Region or City:
- New South Wales
- United Ch. of Christ
Once upon a time there lived a girl who was ordinary in every way. She had brown hair and blue eyes and would wear the dresses her mother chose. She would twirl in the sun and...play soccer on all the boys team. She knew that God was cool and while she didn't understand Him, He was still her friend.
- Marital Status:
Now that girl is at university studying to become a social worker. She loves to play basketball and still hates peas. Sometimes she worries too much and has learned that procrastination is a sure way to waste precious time...but she's learning more about herself and about God every day.
She doesn't have all of the answers, but she knows that while we're each unique, our hearts beat as one.
basketball, reading, hanging out with friends and CF!
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says "I'll try again tomorrow".
~Mary Anne Radmacher