Viewers approve of Trump's first State of the Union address - CBS News poll

How did Trump do at his first State Of The Union address?

• Trump did a great job at bringing us together

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Trump did awful and is tearing the country apart.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I said when Obama won you were still focused on Bush. Today you want us to focus on Trump and not the predecessor Obama thats hypocrisy as you did so when Obama was president.
and still talking about President Obama. :wave:

I gave a few articles of lists of accomplishments and to say that not even one of them is a accomplishment is just not honest. But I will wait till more accomplishments happen and see if you ever acknowledge them.
post #89. :)

Hope the snow storm is not that bad. Have a wonderful day.
having a blast! I don't know if you know it but I live in a Christian commune with 300+ other Christians in Chicago and all my family and friends (and a bunch of kids) just went out sledding by the lake and then they're all coming home for some hot chocolate! It's been a lot of fun so far today! :clap:
tulc(not much of a sledder but is looking forward to hearing the stories!) ;)

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
CBS News remarked: “Eight in 10 Americans who watched tonight felt that the president was trying to unite the country, rather than divide it.”

The CBS News / YouGov poll may have been skewed somewhat by the fact that more Republicans watched the speech than Democrats.

However, Trump showed unusually high approval numbers even among Democrats who watched:

Poll: 75% Approve of Trump's State of the Union Address - Breitbart

A CBS News poll taken immediately after Tuesday’s State of the Union showed 75 percent of those who watched approved of President Trump’s speech.

Among speech watchers, 65 percent said it made them feel proud and 35 percent said it made them feel safe, while 21 percent said it made them feel angry and 14 percent say they felt scared.

State of the Union watchers overwhelmingly approve of Donald Trump’s speech: Poll

Still, Trump outperformed among all these groups, with 97 percent of Republicans, 72 percent of independents and 43 percent of Democrats saying they approve. By contrast, a CBS poll released earlier this month found that only 33 percent of independents and 7 percent of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing in office.

Sixty-five percent of those surveyed said Trump's speech made them feel proud, 35 percent said safer, 21 percent said angry and 14 percent said it made them feel scared.

The poll found that voters were receptive to the president's policy pitches, with 91 percent favoring a $1.5 trillion infrastructure plan, 75 percent voicing support for his national security outline and 72 percent saying they favor his immigration proposals.

Seventy-six percent of those who watched the speech said Trump deserves some or a lot of credit for the economy.

Poll: 75 percent of voters approve of Trump’s State of the Union

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
having a blast! I don't know if you know it but I live in a Christian commune with 300+ other Christians in Chicago and all my family and friends (and a bunch of kids) just went out sledding by the lake and then they're all coming home for some hot chocolate! It's been a lot of fun so far today! :clap:

That's awesome. I hope you love it and grow in that community. I grew a lot when I was apart of a Christian internship and there were over a thousand interns who loved each other. It was awesome and got to hang out with Christian speakers and bands gave me a lot of knowledge. It was a great time in my life and I hope you love being with brothers and sisters in Christ. Have a wonderful time sledding and time in the snow.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
and still talking about President Obama. :wave:

post #89. :)

why does it not surprise me that you live in a commune in Chicago???

• Friendly
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0