Moderator of the Month Poll!!!

Choose the moderators that you feel have made the most impact on Christian forums.

• goldenviolet

• Tawny

• herev

• Defender77

• Byootaful

• ChurchPunk86

• Suzybeezy

• The Princess Bride

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bamboo_Chicken

Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Kate, when the photographer gets here on Saturday morning to take photos of the winner, could I get one with you as well? Just because I've decided you have the coolest fashion sense in the world! (look at those boots!)

Upvote 0

bumblebee62331

Oct 12, 2005
✟37,794.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Steffi said:
Kate, when the photographer gets here on Saturday morning to take photos of the winner, could I get one with you as well? Just because I've decided you have the coolest fashion sense in the world! (look at those boots!)

LOL sure! I went crazy with the fluro clothes! ^_^:cool:

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh, tides can change quickly!!!! ^_^ In the homepage competition, I was in third place for weeks, and then around the last two weeks or so before Erwin announced the winners, someone got ahead of me and won!!!!! He was so nice though. He wanted to share the prize with me. :clap:

Upvote 0

Glorianna

I'm a proud Canadian who married an American!
Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lily00 said:
I don't know what day it is but not too much longer before I announce the winner! ^_^ Keep voting!!!

Although you could be right, it looks like the poll is going to close tomorrow so it seems pretty unlikely. I sure hope that the voting really takes off though because I've been watching the results! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums