Mitch McConnell and wife harassed by people throwing temper tantrums in restaurant

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The biggest irony of today's political landscape—in my opinion—is the accusation from the left that the right are a bunch of bullies. And yet in every instance if a person is known to be conservative, they're the ones who are bullied, harassed, and in the most unfortunate circumstances, they're physically attacked.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I don't know if Rocky and Bullwinkle is on reruns anywhere, Chevy, I hardly watch TV anymore except for ball games.
I don't watch anything live on TV anymore. Well, very rarely. An occasional Netflix rerun or old movie.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Trumps economy is successful.
He brought back 260k union jobs.
The jobs lost to NAFTA.
You'd think unions would be ecstatic, except that old fear selling technique of the left to make all republicans seem anti union.

The left has done everything to undermine what he's accomplished including giving Obama the credit.

So, with nothing to stand on. Failed policies, Trumps success even with Korea, who broke down north n south borders, they have nothing to offer the ppl but to attack.

They're running scared because America is seeing the fruits of conservativism in actual no apologies action.

Trump couldn't be bought by special interests.
They have nothing.

But they attack, berate, ridicule and in general go low.. knowing he fights back, then they blame him when wackos surface.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
According to Forbes, Project on Government Oversight is funded by Soros.

Christine Blasey Ford's lawyer, Debra Katz leads that organization.

The POGO website has said Katz is Vice Chair of that organization.

Ford's attorney in some poop now.

I'm watching all of this.

Being on fb with enough Democrats, it's interesting how stubborn they are in the face of all the success.

Yet they want the house senate et al to stop trumps success.

Why?
He won't play along.
This is why we need more smart business men and less lawyers an politicians in office.

Upvote 0