• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Missing Madeliene McCann, aged 3yrs

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by VioletLady, May 7, 2007.

1. VioletLady

VioletLady Keep what ya got...by giving it all away

+114
    Married
    Dear friends,

Please, please pray for the protection and safe return of little Madeliene, who was abducted from her parents this week.

Please pray for her safe return to her parents and baby siblings.

In Jesus' name,

:amen:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 St Patrick's Day

+9,652
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Lord help find this young girl
    And help her to return home
    To her family and safe and sound
    And in one piece
    In thy name and will amen

3. JacobsDream

JacobsDream Ace by His Grace

+352
    Christian
    Single
    Father guide and guard her back home to her family in Jesus name. No weapon fashioned against her shall prosper and you have already touched the hearts of her abductors to repent and return her in Jesus name.

4. brachah

brachah Legend

+2,072
    Judaism
    Private
    praying, with thanks to the Lord our redeemer. in christ jesus name n will. amen.

5. PearlsofWisdom

PearlsofWisdom Let Your Glory Come!

+20,847
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Praying and Believing!
    Answered prayers through Jesus, our loving Lord!

6. VioletLady

+114
    Married
    Please please keep praying for little Maddy. xx

7. tergail

tergail I am a child of God

+89
    Christian
    Married
    Dear God,
    Please return this little one to her family safely Lord. Please let no harm come to this child. My heart and soul just aches for children who suffer in any way. Please Lord. I beg of you to let this child be found unharmed and given back to her family. I ask you to comfort her family and give them some kind of peace and understanding. I pray that they come to you Lord and lean on you at this time.
    Amen

8. allieisme

allieisme I am ME

+344
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Praying for this little girl and her family.

9. burn97

burn97 A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway

+2,377
    Christian
    Married
    O Mighty Father, surround this young girl. Lift her into Your Arms O God, where no harm nor evil may prosper. Father, lead the authorities to Madeliene. Let this girl be found, returning her to her family. Father God, You know where she is. You see her Father God and know the fear upon her. Give her peace Father. Let her know that You are with her. Let her feel Your hand upon her, giving her comfort and strength.
    My God, let this young child return home. Let those that are responsible be found. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
    :prayer:

10. ForeverHopeful

ForeverHopeful Senior Veteran

+666
    Catholic
    Married
    Father, I stand in agreement with all of these loving prayers for the safe return of this child to her loving parents. Use even this for your Good Father. Draw this family closer to you than ever, giving them a peace that surpasses all understanding. Thank you for already working on this. May THY will be done, Amen.

11. Caprial

Caprial Well-Known Member

+99
    Christian
    Married
    I'm praying for Maddy and her family.

12. VioletLady

+114
    Married
    Please keep praying guys.

Maddy has been missing in Portugal for six days now.

In Jesus' name,

V.L. xxxx

13. tinka

tinka Well-Known Member

+77
    Christian
    Single
    Father in the name of Jesus, bring this dear one home safe, Father we cry out to you, mercy oh God mercy. thank you Lord.

14. njcl

njcl Well-Known Member

+85
    Catholic
    Single
    this is the girl i wrote a prayer thread for a few days ago but ill stick with this thread as its prominant,anyway we have some positive news,the UK police have sent some of their best detectives over there,apologies to all portugese but their police couldnt find a cow in a barn so hopefully the experts will find this child

*PRAYS THE CHRIST and thanks him for the brit police getting involved,hopefully now its just a matter of time before she is found,PRAYS no harm has befalling her and that a dreadfully scary angel is by her side protecting her from the scum of satan,AMEN*

:crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc:

15. mikki

mikki Regular Member

+40
    Christian
    Private
    :crossrc: :crosseo:

Praying for Maddy and her family. Please let her know that your loving arms are around her, Jesus. Keep her safe from harm. Amen.

16. VioletLady

+114
    Married
    I saw your thread brother and prayed with you, God bless xxxxx

We are all in agreement, Lord, please send Maddy home. You are more powerful that all the authorities on the Earth and nothing is outside your power.

In Jesus' name,

All Your children xxxxxx

17. rizen1

rizen1 Member

+10
    Christian
    Single
    Lord protect Maddy and bring your child home. Be the light in this situation remove all doubt, so you will be done.

I pray that you'll restore the faith of the family, and bless them.
    Your will be done

18. burn97

burn97 A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway

+2,377
    Christian
    Married
    O Lord Father, surround this dear child. Let her be wrapped in Your Protective arms. Lord God, lead the police to her. Let those responsible for this crime touch not one hair on her precious head. Lord God, bring justice to this child. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
    :prayer:

19. dia_liom

dia_liom Senior Contributor

+483
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, I pray for little Maddy's protection. I ask that You bring her home to her family quickly & safely, and that whoever's responsible will be caught. Help her family feel Your presence as they wait news.

Amen

20. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 St Patrick's Day

+9,652
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Lord help this little precious
    Angel be found and to be returned
    Safe and sound to her parents and family
    That desparately want her back