Missing Madeliene McCann, aged 3yrs

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
*FURTHER PRAYS THE CHRIST to put a hedge of protection around maddie via a scary scary angel,hopefully he is not needed but if so let his face frighten any who want to harm this child of GOD,PRAY for her well being,physical and emotionally and also that the net is closing in on her whereabouts,AMEN*

hope this teaches all parents not to leave their children unattended for 1 second!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm glad I've found this thread!!! Have been continually lifted her up in prayers this past week. This has especially touched my heart because little Maddie is in the same year group as my little girl. :prayer:

Last night I was praying for her and her family, but her mom's face kept coming to me.

I'm wondering if we especially also need to encourage her mother at this stage when we lift the whole family up in prayer? :scratch:

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father, my heart cries out for this dear little girl and her mama. dearest Lord Jesus, please bless this mama and her little girl. please keep little maddie safe and may there be a blessed reunion soon for this mom and her little one. bring comfort and hope to the mama, Jesus. hold her and maddie in Your sweet embrace, Lord. i lift them up to you, Father. i can only imagine the anguish the mother is facing. thank you that i have never known it firsthand. may this precious little angel be found soon, Lord God. thank you, Jesus. i love you and i praise You. blessed be the name of the Lord. amen.

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
im not giving up the ghost on this little girl

*PRAYS THE CHRIST evermore protective custody by one of his pettrifying angels for maddie,that any perpertrators are held back from harming her,PRAY also for her state of mind and general well being,we ask for a discernment for the authorities concerning maddies whereabouts and that her time as a captive is nearly over,AMEN*

:crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc:

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift this little one up, and her family. I ask that You reveal to the authorities where she is, who has done this, and that You begin a work in the midst of all that is happening. I pray that all the enemy is doing be stopped, and that You begin Your healing and restoring. I pray that You would bring a swift conclusion to this LORD. I ask that You be with this family, give them comfort and peace even now. Thank You LORD for Your sovereign love and care, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums