Las Vegas
✟15,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello.i miscarried last week and I am heart broken.Please pray for my heart.Also I'm turning 40 and I'm trying to have faith that the Lord will bless me to have a healthy biological child.Im terrified of having another miscarriage. I'm terrified of not being a mother. Thank you.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I am so sorry dear Sister, I pray God sends His all encompassing joy peace and favor to you.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello.i miscarried last week and I am heart broken.Please pray for my heart.Also I'm turning 40 and I'm trying to have faith that the Lord will bless me to have a healthy biological child.Im terrified of having another miscarriage. I'm terrified of not being a mother. Thank you.

:heart: i'm sooooo sorry Jonea. Praying that God comforts and strengthens and sustains you through this most excruciating time of loss and grief, and that He comforts you and carries you through this very raw time. Welcome to CF dear heart (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My deepest condolences, my heart goes out to you❤️ You are in my heart and prayers dear sister

Upvote 0