• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Featured Michael Moore Doesn't Belive Biden is Ahead.

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Bobber, Oct 30, 2020.

1. nolidad

nolidad Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,241
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    He is pra ticing reverse psychology. Telling folks to beware like 2016 to get the left to vote!

We will know anywhere from 11/3 to sometime in teh new year who will be our next president.

I actually expect to have Pelosi be president pro tem for a time . I think there are going to be massive amounts of lawsuits and SCOTUS will have to get involved. And the national guard as well! Many groups are gearing up to commit violence starting 11/3.

2. Redwingfan9

Redwingfan9 Well-Known Member

+1,501
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    Being up 19 six weeks before an election tells us nothing about how the election will turn out. The polls from the week before give us a good idea where things are headed. Also, May and the Tories ran a terrible campaign.

3. Landon Caeli

Landon Caeli ~□~

+3,180
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    The media wants to make it seem like Biden's got the lead, that way when Trump upsets the polls, people will riot, and act like fools.

....Riots increase ratings, which increase profits. $$

4. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+2,310
    Non-Denom
    And many people think the same. I tend to think it will be rather short lived though. Once the National Guard is called in things can settle down in relatively short order.

5. Landon Caeli

Landon Caeli ~□~

+3,180
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Well, someone's gotta take them libruls down... Might as well be the guard!

6. (° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ) Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,017
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I have been saying this for a long time now. For 8 years of Obama, I was told that I was racist if I did not agree with his policies. So many on the right just kept our mouths shut out of fear of the left. All the polls showed Hillary in the lead. But it was all a farce. Mark my words. If you are with a group of 10 friends who all say they are voting for Biden, best believe that 4 out of the 10 are actually voting for trump but are afraid to loose relationships to the group think. Mark my words, I predict another post election meltdown 2.0.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Douger

Douger Veteran

+834
    Christian
    AARRGH! long post got eaten :(

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  8. Sistrin

Sistrin We are such stuff as dreams are made on... Supporter

+3,335
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Except that Clinton lost.

9. nolidad

nolidad Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,241
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    I agree where they are called to quiell. But the violence is going to be very fluid and mobile and go from place to place like is happening now any time a black criminal is shot by police.

George Soros and his money will fund violence in many states and the governors of blue states for the most part will be very reluctant to mobilize the guard to quell the rioting as we have seen clearly so far!

10. Douger

Douger Veteran

+834
    Christian
    Yeah, site ate the rest of my post so...oh well.