Massive invasion of Israel - right on schedule, prophetically??

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
All who hate Israel. Gog's forces are made up of a majority of muslim countries.
So, what makes you think Russia and Ethiopia "hate Israel"?

And I'm still curious to know how all these horsemen are going to travel from Ethiopia and Russia to Israel's borders without being noticed. Or, indeed, what they plan on doing when they get there.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

Merkava - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
By most armoured theorists, the finest MBT in the world. How many horsemounted Muslim terrorists do you think it would take to neutralise one?

I heard Netanyahu say it would take 5 to 6 minutes for Israel to mobilize if something happened. There is a way to take out Israel's system and invade through an EMP. Israel doesn't have a massive amount of troops because they only have about 6 million people. Not only that, but their land is not very big either. It's not like the US. What is it...the size of Vermont or something like that? How long and how fast would it take forces to invade and overtake Vermont?\

PS: I just looked it up. Israel is smaller than Vermont by about 1000 square miles. It is 263 miles long and it's width varies from 9 miles to 71 miles. That means that a car traveling at 60 miles an hour could drive from the Northern-most point of Israel to the Southern-most point of Israel in about 4.5 hours and that same car could drive from East to West borders of Israel in just a few minutes to ONE HOUR.

ONE HOUR - that's amazing to me. An swift moving army coming in from East or West could cover the entire land of Israel in ONE HOUR OR LESS.

That means that forces invading from the Mediterranean and forces invading from the area of Jordan or Lebanon would meet in the middle of Israel in 1/2 hour or less.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
I heard Netanyahu say it would take 5 to 6 minutes for Israel to mobilize if something happened. There is a way to take out Israel's system and invade through an EMP. Israel doesn't have a massive amount of troops because they only have about 6 million people. Not only that, but their land is not very big either. It's not like the US. What is it...the size of Vermont or something like that? How long and how fast would it take forces to invade and overtake Vermont?\

PS: I just looked it up. Israel is smaller than Vermont by about 1000 square miles.
While you're looking things up, you might be interested to look up Yom Kippur and Six day wars. The Israelis don't let themselves get over run very easily. And thats with modern military enemies. I'm sure they'll be able to handle themselves even better against horsemen that have travelled all the way from Russia and Ethiopia to attack them with swords and bucklers.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

While you're looking things up, you might be interested to look up Yom Kippur and Six day wars. The Israelis don't let themselves get over run very easily. And thats with modern military enemies. I'm sure they'll be able to handle themselves even better against horsemen that have travelled all the way from Russia and Ethiopia to attack them with swords and bucklers.

Oh, yes! I know!

But when this particular invasion occurs, Israel is stricken somehow and it is God that destroys the invaders.

Joel 2: 6Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

Joel 2: 20But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea (Dead Sea?) , and his hinder part toward the utmost sea(Mediterranean?), and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

It looks to me that if the face of the invaders is toward the Dead Sea and the end is toward the Mediterranean, then they come from the Mediterranean. I'm no war planner but that appears to be what God is describing here. In other words, in looks like they invade from the North.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Oh, yes! I know!

But when this particular invasion occurs, Israel is stricken somehow and it is God that destroys the invaders.

Joel 2: 6Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

Joel 2: 20But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea (Dead Sea?) , and his hinder part toward the utmost sea(Mediterranean?), and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

It looks to me that if the face of the invaders is toward the Dead Sea and the end is toward the Mediterranean, then they come from the Mediterranean. I'm no war planner but that appears to be what God is describing here.
So... what makes you so sure this is something yet to happen, rather than something that has already happened?

Still waiting to hear why Russia and Ethiopia would want to attack Israel, too.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

So... what makes you so sure this is something yet to happen, rather than something that has already happened?

Still waiting to hear why Russia and Ethiopia would want to attack Israel, too.

This is why reading and understanding P-R-O-P-H-E-C-Y is important. In all instances where this invasion is mentioned, God saves them, and the timing is unmistakable because it is described in the prophecies.

I don't know if it will be Russia. Some speculate it is. Some think it's Turkey. Some think it's the Balkan states and Islamic countries. Maybe it's the entire Arab League. I just don't know.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is why reading and understanding P-R-O-P-H-E-C-Y is important. In all instances where this invasion is mentioned, God saves them, and the timing is unmistakable because it is described in the prophecies.

I don't know if it will be Russia. Some speculate it is. Some think it's Turkey. Some think it's the Balkan states and Islamic countries. Maybe it's the entire Arab League. I just don't know.
What if its a p-r-o-p-h-e-c-y that's already happened? A great many scholars believe that the OT prohetic books refer to stuff that occured during the Babylonian exile and such.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

What if its a p-r-o-p-h-e-c-y that's already happened? A great many scholars believe that the OT prohetic books refer to stuff that occured during the Babylonian exile and such.

Ok, you're not getting what I'm saying. You chided me for posting the scriptures and now are saying it's already occurred but refuse to look at the prophecies that tell you exactly when it takes place.

Brace yourself, I'm going to have to post a scripture in order to show you what I mean. LOL

Ezek 38:
8After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Ezek 38:11And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Ezek 38:16And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Ezek 38: 23Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Joel 2

1Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
2A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. 3A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
10The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining: (6th seal of Revelation 6)
15Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:
16Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

18Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.

23Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
24And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.
25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
27And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
28And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come. 32And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'll show you the Truth of God's Word:

^_^

Like I haven't heard that my entire adult life...
You're right, why keep Matt. 24 in context with Matt. 24 regarding the time being shortened for the Elect's sakes. What an idiot I am!

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

^_^

Like I haven't heard that my entire adult life...
You're right, why keep Matt. 24 in context with Matt. 24 regarding the time being shortened for the Elect's sakes. What an idiot I am!

Is this written in Matthew 24 or not?

Matt 24: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

What happens right after the great tribulation is cut short?

Matt 24: 29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

It this same moment written in Joel 2 or not?

Joel 2: 10The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

31The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come.

Here is that same moment in Isaiah:

Isaiah 13:
10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

And in Revelation:

Rev 6:12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

What does it show is going on in all of those passages when that moment in time occurs? The Bible tells us why the tribulation is cut short for the sake of the elect or else no one would survive.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,183.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Also, people will be saved after the Rapture. The Bible says there will be plenty people in Israel saved and sealed 144000. It is these elect He is speaking of here. Notice He did not say for His Church's sake. Which it won't be, because the Church will be with Him. Praise God!

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

Also, people will be saved after the Rapture. The Bible says there will be plenty people in Israel saved and sealed 144000. It is these elect He is speaking of here. Notice He did not say for His Church's sake. Which it won't be, because the Church will be with Him. Praise God!

Revelation 7 and Revelation 12 shows who the elect are. Yes, the church is snatched away and a remnant of Israel is sealed at that moment in time when the tribulation is cut short before the 6th seal, before the antichrist and false prophet rise up. And yes, he was speaking to Israel about Israel.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

Iranian Video Says Mahdi is 'Near' - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Apparently Ahmadinijad thinks he's supposed to be a major player in a war against the US and Israel BEFORE the "madhi" is revealed. According to Joel 1, 2, Ezek 38 and Rev 12 and 13, there is indeed an invasion of Israel before the Day of the Lord begins, before the antichrist is revealed during the time of wrath on the Day of the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
J

Junebug28

Forbes.com - Magazine Article

How bizarre. Islamic prophecy appears to be leading the Islamic world into a trap and the fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Now that Obama is arming Al Queda in Lybia and turning his back on Israel, it seems like Islamic mystical prophecy is coming true at just the right time (and season) in history. I would say this is no coincidence. The devil knows what the Bible foretells and has spent centuries creatiing a massive army and "prophecies" to convince them for this moment in time.

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is this written in Matthew 24 or not?

Matt 24: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

What happens right after the great tribulation is cut short?

Matt 24: 29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Funny how you ignore the intervening verses...you know, letting the Bible answer itself.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

This is about DECEPTION. The sun/moon/stars are AFTER THE GREAT TRIBULATION as verse 29 stipulates. The Locust Army of Joel 2 arrive with the False Christ - their mission is to DECEIVE.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

Funny how you ignore the intervening verses...you know, letting the Bible answer itself.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The elect of ISRAEL. The church is gone. That's why Revelation 12 shows the church dwelling in heaven and Israel protected "from the face of the serpent" for 42 months. That's why Revelation 12 and 13 shows the devil making war with "the rest of the woman's seed" while the antichrist blasphemes the church who is dwelling in heaven!

That is why Revelation 7 and 9 shows a remnant of Israel sealed AND PROTECTED from the devil on earth.

This is about DECEPTION. The sun/moon/stars are AFTER THE GREAT TRIBULATION as verse 29 stipulates.

Yes, the great tribulation that Jesus said began with the desolation of Israel is cut short before the 6th seal, at the time of the Northern army invasion according to Joel 2. THEN comes the Day of the Lord, "the Great Day of His Wrath" according to both Joel 2 and Revelation 6.

The Locust Army of Joel 2 arrive with the False Christ - their mission is to DECEIVE.

Funny how your first line of your post was, "funny how you ignore the intervening verses..." and then add your own verses to Joel 2. Joel 2 doesn't say that at all, anywhere.

The antichrist arises ON the Day of the Lord/Day of Wrath.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

Spare me the pre-trib garbage, dear.

Even if you choose to believe that junk, the subject of Matt. 24 is still DECEPTION. Not invasion.

The deception is by false miracles, Zadok. The reason the tribulation is cut short for the sake of the elect BEFORE the antichrist and false prophet arise is because of the massive invasion of Israel that occurs before the sun and moon darken and the stars fall as described in Joel 2. Two different things: tribulation cut short because of invasion of Israel, and the elect of Israel will be around to see the false miracles of the false prophet/antichrist after the tribulation is cut short.

Mat 24:22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Mat 24:23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it.
Mat 24:24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

Mat 24:29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Upvote 0