Massive Earthquake In CA, West Coast Soon!

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Many people will die and many will suffer

It almost seems like you're hoping for that to happen so it'll somehow give you or your friend a little credibility on this forum. :|

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No it is not a waste of time.

All of Fathers messengers are scoffed and mocked, I know from personal experience.

The message is usually not for any of the five foolish virgins, they already know it all.

It is meant for the few and/or the one that needed to hear it.

That is why I have been including the instructions to the events of the last days.

Messengers are just that, messengers.

We do not enforce the message and we do not make the listener listen.

We can explain the message and that is usually about it.

Those who listen are enriched, those who do not are on their own.

Once we have done what we were shown to do, the blood of those who heard the message and did not heed it is on them.

IF we are shown to do something and do nothing, the blood of those who didn't hear the message is on the messenger.

Here I will do it again in case anyone missed them...
I can pretty much guarentee everyone on this thread that we will have a major earthquake in California....sometime :idea: I can say the same thing about fires and floods also. I can also say that the gulf will have hurricanes and the mid west will have tornados. NO ONE can predict an earthquake. Not even Geologists. Out of all of the major earthquakes that we have had on this planet, I have never heard of anyone predicting one happening and it happened. When people predict these things and say "soon," that is allowing them time to where they can say, see, I was right!! Soon can be 50 years away.
It amazes me when anything tragic happens like with Japan, the guru's and prognosticators come out of the wood work and they generally point right to California. We are a good pick I guess because we are laced with faults and their chance of predicting has a better percentage of happening ^_^ I personally am not worried because I know that if one happens here, it was time and I have been raised with them. Believe me, the thought is always there when one happens in the world. My main attention is what is going on in the middle east at present, because it's not looking good!! Reminds me greatly of God calling all of the armies to gather for the final big war. An earthquake is nothing compared to this!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
As a trained scientist this thread is far more frightening than the rubbish in the opening video.

Well then prepare to be petrified:

"3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea." Rev. 16:3

Help??? I don't necessarily doubt your motives but hogwash like this has been going around as long as the gullible and/or uneducated are willing to swallow it. And 50 years from now someone will be pushing the same kind of nonsense just as they've been pushing it for hundreds of years. And guess what? This rubbish never comes to pass.

California may have a massive quake this year, who knows. The point of the matter is that the book of Revelation will come to pass with 100% accuracy. I just hope that those on this thread aren't extending their definition of "rubbish" from someone's personal prophecy to the book of Revelation.

For sure. As a Christian, I am mortally embarrassed by what I see other "christians" saying on this thread.

Just so you know, I'm really not all that embarrassed. Maybe slightly. But actually, I am mildly embarrassed for those who keep denying the disastrous judgment of God is going to occur. Or those who believe that it won't happen for another 10000000000000000000000 years.

For those who say that God is responsible for the calamities that claim random lives is utter blasphemy against the very person of my Father.
They mis-represent Him horribly.

This is going to be easier than I thought.

"29Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father." Mt. 10:29

"5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. 6Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? 7But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows." Lu. 12:5-7

Not one single person ever dies without God consciously allowing it to happen. And not one single person ever dies without being able to be saved. And not one single earthquake, tornado, volcano, tsunami, fire, or any other "natural" disaster happens without God consciously allowing it to happen, and consciously allowing any side-effects.

Now, when I go out into the world, un-saved people may have ANOTHER reason to despise me, if they assume up front that I agree with those who agree with this OP.
How embarrassing!

You're going to have a difficult time when the antichrist comes to reign then:

"9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake." Mt. 24:9

Brothers like KerrMetric and Heavens seem to be full of wisdom and walking very close to the Lord. Their wisdom is evident in their patience and balance; not jumping to the next military surplus store to spend hundreds or dollars to buy something they already have six of because someone somewhere says that Japan's earthquake makes California's a sure thing.

Well, I'm not sure if a California earthquake will happen or not, we'll have to wait and see. But there is nothing wrong with Lisa posting her friend's prophecy on here. Quite frankly, I'm astonished at the reaction of some of the people on here.

My mother-in-law has an obsession with "preparing", she'll read some nonsense on Five Doves and then before I know it, she's spent $800 at Costco on baking soda. Absurd.

LOL! This one actually made me laugh ^_^

I NEVER said it was going to happen on the 19th.

As I said before, earlier in this thread, my friend received word from the Lord exactly 33 days in advance of the Japan earthquake.

He was not given a date, only that it would happen. Same thing for this huge CA earthquake that is coming.

But you people will only mock and scoff........like I said.....whatever. He has many other predictions for the future too, and all the ones in the past have come true. Don't believe it if you don't want to, but it is true.

Like I said before, I won't share this info here anymore, it's a waste of time.

Don't be discouraged by the negative reaction of a few individuals on here. I enjoyed your post and think that you should keep sharing. When the entire ocean turns into blood people are going to start realizing just how wrong they really were.

Reactions: gracechick
Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You're going to have a difficult time when the antichrist comes to reign then:
:thumbsup: It's not that we are making fun of Lisa Lisa or her friend, at least I'm not. I just know the track record of people predicting earthquakes and how they point to the good old west coast. I'm surprised that I haven't heard more people predicting that this is going to happen since Japan. It has been about 40 years now in the area of the prophetical for me, and not one has come to pass that was so called prophecied or predicted by some one. I firmly believe that God created earthquakes for His own purposes, and no one knows when one is going to hit. Just the fact that as terrible as tornados and hurricanes are, these can be monitored and warnings given before they hit. Not so the ground heaving. There is nothing as frightening as the ground leaving your feet and throwing you all over the place, and big furniture being hurled at you!! These things if you aren't a totally lost heathen will make you yell out "God save me!!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
H

Heavens

Of course God knows all things, when birds die and stuff. That isn't the point of any of this OP. It is whether we are to heed the "futurists" and their doomsday prophecies or NOT. I don't. It is ridiculous.

Amazing how the spiritual meanings of "sea, earthquakes,blood,darkness, etc" are altogether missed by the false prophet "futurists".

We who are in the bridechamber with lifted vail, gazing into our Lord Jesus' eyes, in the most Holy Place... we are ready. For anything and everything. Nothing can hurt us.
Nothing.
We are receiving our husband Jesus' incorruptible seed in a close personal intimate relationship as we are married to Him. We have conceived of His incorruptible seed and are bringing forth the son of God from within us, Christ in us, our hope of Glory.

We fear nothing of this old world's death throes, or the words of those who warn of their doomsday "earthquakes" and whatnot, thinking that is what the Bible "means".
So sad.

First that which is natural, then that which is spiritual. Anyone who does not speak according to this rule, mark them and rebuke them.

Earthquakes in the N.T. gospel message are NOT tectonic plate movements. That just shows ignorance of God's word.
When I came to Jesus, my entire "earth" was shaken! Even my "heavens" were shaken. This is spoken of in Hebrews 12. It's "REAL MEANING" is a "SPIRITUAL MEANING".

(Heb 12:27) And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

It is a spiritual reality with actual "meaning" concerning our translation from this world into the Heavenly places in Christ.
It is all about crucifying our flesh and our lusts. THAT, is the earthquake of all earthquakes! We have been translated from the Kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Christ. The "Heaven shake" of all heaven shakes!

It certainly has nothing to do with "natural" things. It is all about our salvation.
We are shaken to our core when we repent and receive Christ at His Coming.

He came to me and I received Him in 1982, and what an "earthquake" that was!

The New Heavens and New Earth we live in that is "steadfast and immovable", as opposed to this old man of my carnal self, ONLY comes through having our heavens and earth shaken. I know some of you here understand this. I am in great hope that the others would seriously reconsider being anxious for worldly things, that is my hope.

Take a lesson from Elijah, o ye of little faith, as to whether or not God really IS in the worldly tectonic earthquake...

(1Ki 19:11) And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake:

Yep, there it is

THE LORD NOT IN EARTHQUAKE.

This is the Word of God.

It is quite different than the message from the doomsday extremists running around proclaiming for us to prepare against tomorrow contrary to Jesus Word.

Whoever has their eyes fixed upon calamities, are presently missing the Rock foundation stability in Christ. If we are in Him, we can NEVER be shaken.

We who are in Christ, have no concern for worldly things, as do the false prophets.

We who have His Holy Spirit and live in Him NOW, have no concerns to be found without that oil in our lamps, as are those who haven't received Christ and haven't know the day of their visitation and are still standing around gazing up into Heaven for something else, while their lamps are dry as a bone.

This is a loving warning to those who proclaim their doomsday message. You are conducting yourself in an reprehensible manner, not knowing the Word of God.

(Mat 6:25)Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on...

(Mat 6:28)And why take ye thought for raiment?

(Mat 6:30) ...O ye of little faith...

(as such are they on this thread)

(Mat 6:31)Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

(Mat 6:32)(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:)

(Gentiles, they don't know much if they "TAKE THOUGHT" for those things do they?)

Do we believe Jesus? Or should we start stocking up stuff like those who enjoy whipping up concern amongst the unlearned?

(Mat 6:33)But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

(Mat 6:34)Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the dayisthe evil thereof.

Blessings for those who take no thought for tomorrow. Tomorrow will take care of itself.

In Christ Jesus, Blessings to all

Last edited:
Reactions: son_flower
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some people will be very surprised at the events that will be coming soon.
My predictions (not prophecies; a prophecy isn't a prediction, a prophecy is a message that God Himself has given to be passed along) have been more then 90% correct. They're all based on the assumption that any prediction made by an internet "prophet" will prove to be wrong, and the internet prophets have been very cooperative in making my predictions true.

One of these fine days, if the Lord tarries, Cali will fall victim to a monster shake. How do I know? Because it's been happening since the the plates began colliding along the faults that make up the Pacific Ring of Fire. It was happening when our Lord was here, and it'll still be happening right up until He returns.

I posted this thread to help any people in the west coast to prepare and it was done with love and concern.

Next time, I'll just keep it to myself and my own personal friends.[/quote]

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well that's good.

Y'all are ready in watching and prayer.

Yes the middle East is going to be the final straw, I believe.

Once that starts to snowball there will be no where to run or hide.

As for the OP, we have no need to purchase goods or dig deep holes in the ground...
God has provided us with everything that we could possibly ever need to weather this long night that we are presently in right now.

In this thread we have heard an expert from the USGS explain his understanding concerning the most probable possibilty of us having a major earthquake soon.
Something that I posted directly before the post that I had even heard the expert speak on.

SURE we are going to have a major earthquake, some day and very likely sooner than later.:cool::D:cool:

SURE we are going to have fire's break out, most likely later on this year after the hill side are crisp and dry as the Nevada desert(LOL)

Flooding??? Absolutely.:cool::thumbsup::cool:

ICBM's from countries that object to our form of democracy, any day now.:cool::wave::cool:

The AC being exposed, already happened...:cool::doh::cool:

I am NOT predicting anything that is not already inevitable.

My personal hope and prayer is that what ever takes place in the next few years, y'all have done what is necessary to have the needed oil to endure this long, dark, cold and perilous night that we are living in today.
In Jesus name,
So Be It

Y'all have a wonderful week in Christ.

Love,
Brother Jerry

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Almost forgot...

I live directly over the Cucamonga fault line which is adjacent to the San Andres fault by about 25 miles. (Cajon Pass)

Right on top of a valley that is completely honey combed with natural underground reservoirs made up of mostly big boulders that go 200 to 350 feet deep, covered with 25' to 100' foot of silt, sand, some clay and top soil on top ( I spose that is why they call it "top" soil huh).

The Southern Segment

USGS Photo
From Cajon Pass, this segment of the San Andreas fault runs about 300 kilometers to its end on the shores of the Salton Sea. It splits into two strands in the San Bernardino Mountains that rejoin near Indio, in the low-lying Coachella Valley. There is some aseismic creep documented in parts of this segment. At its south end, the motion between the Pacific and North American plates shifts to a stairstep series of spreading centers and faults that runs down the Gulf of California. The southern segment has not ruptured since some time before 1700, and it is widely considered "overdue" for an earthquake of approximately magnitude 8.

Here is a picture
I live in the upper left hand corner...
Right here under the Cucamonga Fault (what a name huh)

\\//
\ V /
SJFig1.gif

Here is a bigger map
faultmap.gif

BMN lives about 10 to 20 miles off the​
The Central Segment

Geology Guide Photo
The central segment is defined by the great rupture of 9 January 1857, a magnitude-8 earthquake that broke open the ground for about 350 kilometers from the hamlet of Cholame near Parkfield to Cajon Pass near San Bernardino. Shaking was felt over most of California, and motion along the fault was 7 meters in places. The fault takes a large bend in the San Emigdio Mountains near Bakersfield, then runs along the south edge of the Mojave Desert at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains. Both sets of mountains, and the Transverse Ranges of which they are a part, owe their existence to the tectonic forces across the fault. The central segment has been fairly quiet since 1857, but research shows a long history of great ruptures that will not stop.

I sure am glad I have earthquke insurance with my Mediator, King of kings and Lord of Lords
Yeshua Ha'Mashiach
Hebrew Names for God - Yeshua Ha-Mashiach

Well there you go, I live smack dab in the worst place and WRONG side of one of the most notorious fault lines in all of the beautiful state of California.

Why?

Because our Grandchildren live 1.3 miles away from us.
Good nuff reason for me.

Love,
Brother Jerry

Upvote 0

son_flower

rose from the desert
Feb 25, 2010
Mount Zion
✟15,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We who are in the bridechamber with lifted vail, gazing into our Lord Jesus' eyes, in the most Holy Place... we are ready. For anything and everything. Nothing can hurt us.
Nothing.
We are receiving our husband Jesus' incorruptible seed in a close personal intimate relationship as we are married to Him. We have conceived of His incorruptible seed and are bringing forth the son of God from within us, Christ in us, our hope of Glory.

We fear nothing of this old world's death throes, or the words of those who warn of their doomsday "earthquakes" and whatnot, thinking that is what the Bible "means".
So sad.

Heavens that was incredibly beautiful.

First that which is natural, then that which is spiritual. Anyone who does not speak according to this rule, mark them and rebuke them.

take note ya'll i think i may be speechless.

1Cr1:18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, my friend is not looking for fame or fortune. He hears Words of Wisdom from the Lord and he does what God tells him to do, and that is warn people.

I say that he is doing this for any other reason, is judging someone unjustly and spreading false witness against your own brother.

This man's Words of Wisdom have all come true, and that's because he is hearing these things in advance from God.

Laugh all you want, but it's true. Everyone hates a prophet, and I believe it's because of jealousy that the Lord isn't talking to them too.

And, it's pure foolishness to not be prepared for disasters. It says in the Bible that there will be huge disasters in one place after another. Everyone should prepare for their own family, especially the head of a household as this is part of taking care of your family and it is your responsibility.

I've even made threads about the importance of prepping on here, and most of them ended up getting closed because they got so bad with the mockers. Such a pity that people won't prepare while they still have time. Just like in Noah's day, they just go about their regular old lives.......not a care in the world, until disaster happens.

For those who believe that you'll be vanished before the tribulation, well, the tribulation has started and you're still here.

What does that tell you?

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i am glad I did not find this thread until this morning, or I would have been putting my two cents in there as well, and would have been wrong. I truly believed we would see a large earthquake this weekend in Northern California. Not altogether devastating, but one nonetheless.

We can however be fairly certain that the Lord is showing us these birth pangs daily as a reminder to call the family to repentance. Of course the Bible tells us that as we see these events unfolding we hide ourselves from Him, and instead curse His name rather than blessing it.

Blessed be His name.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some folks just have a low tolerance for gobbledygook.
Interesting and you are following the thread because:confused:

"We can however be fairly certain that the Lord is showing us these birth pangs daily as a reminder to call the family to repentance. Of course the Bible tells us that as we see these events unfolding we hide ourselves from Him, and instead curse His name rather than blessing it."

That's what I was thinking Charles. If you and Jesus are are "good" then no worries and you quickly recognize true Word given and take your cues from others the Lord works through. If you are not following Christ or out of fellowship with Him then these judgments are given out of His love for people and one of the last ditch efforts to get the world's attention before He takes the Body to Heaven for the Wedding Supper of all time. So therefore I have to wonder why dedicated Christians screech so loudly at the annointing of God on other members of the Body??? Since our end goal as feet and the eyes ect is one in the same.

As someone that hears from the Lord on occassion I can tell you this annointing is mostly no piece of cake. Many will tell you their our own families look at them crosseyed when we speak to them. And many pastors look at one like a dear in the headlights and often avoid the message it seems. I don't ever do this, but I've heard enough of this ongoing mockery without a trace of the love of Christ against others in the Body of doing their level best to walk under this annointing, but....

WE FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2 REASONS ALONE....

1. We love the Lord and that is what He has asked us to do.

2. I refuse to meet Him at His thrown without doing my level best to not have the "blood of the people" on my hands because I was too ashamed of their reactions to the message the Lord had given me for any specific person or group of people.

Ahh thank you for anyone caring to read this as I feel somewhat better right now:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dark_Lite

Chewbacha
Feb 14, 2002
✟45,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
No, my friend is not looking for fame or fortune. He hears Words of Wisdom from the Lord and he does what God tells him to do, and that is warn people.

I say that he is doing this for any other reason, is judging someone unjustly and spreading false witness against your own brother.

This man's Words of Wisdom have all come true, and that's because he is hearing these things in advance from God.

Laugh all you want, but it's true. Everyone hates a prophet, and I believe it's because of jealousy that the Lord isn't talking to them too.

And, it's pure foolishness to not be prepared for disasters. It says in the Bible that there will be huge disasters in one place after another. Everyone should prepare for their own family, especially the head of a household as this is part of taking care of your family and it is your responsibility.

I've even made threads about the importance of prepping on here, and most of them ended up getting closed because they got so bad with the mockers. Such a pity that people won't prepare while they still have time. Just like in Noah's day, they just go about their regular old lives.......not a care in the world, until disaster happens.

For those who believe that you'll be vanished before the tribulation, well, the tribulation has started and you're still here.

What does that tell you?

You can stop with the martyrdom complex now. I perceive that they don't like me therefore I must be correct is an extremely fallacious line of thought.

I'm still waiting for a cutoff date for when your friend will be wrong. Of course, giving that means you have to have accountability.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I seem to enjoy the forums that are not christian more then the "christian" ones anymore. There is actually a better reception there.

You still get the occasional mocker, but atleast the unbelievers have an excuse.
^_^

Upvote 0

Dark_Lite

Chewbacha
Feb 14, 2002
✟45,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I seem to enjoy the forums that are not christian more then the "christian" ones anymore. There is actually a better reception there.

You still get the occasional mocker, but atleast the unbelievers have an excuse.

Me asking for a cutoff date of when this "prophecy" becomes null and void is not mocking. But, you have a history of this. As soon as someone challenges you, it's "mocking" or people are "blind" or whatever. Take your choice of overused rhetoric.

I will ask again, for a third time: your friend says this will happen "soon." When is the cutoff date for "soon?" End of March? End of April? Beyond? If California has a massive earthquake in 10 years, is that still "soon?"

Upvote 0