Massive Earthquake In CA, West Coast Soon!

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟436,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Steffenfield said:
Well, for me, if all people on the West Coast took this prediction completely seriously, they would be in the stores right now with baseball bats, many injuries, many afraid for their lives and living in total fear.

There's another Christian forum that bans giving specific dates on any predictions.

I wish CF would do the same.

There probably will be some weirdness this weekend, and I can't wait to see the moon tonight and tomorrow, but that's about all I have to really say.

Which forum? I might like to check it out... Is it pretty well balanced?

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe you are right, I don't know why I even jumped into this thread.

I usually only make happy posts. :flat4:

Sorry if I upset you.
Peace!
Living in the Pacific Northwest only maybe 30 miles from the Pacific Ocean, as the crow flies, but 50 miles from it by driving because we have to go round the mouth of the Chehalis River [Grays Harbor], and having lived through storms, floods, power outages, and a few earthquakes, in this area, for many years, there is no way I would be caught without a contingency plan for disasters. Everyone should have a plan in case of disasters that they may possibly live through.
Conversely, everyone should have eternal Life in Christ, in case they do not "live through" a disastar:)

Hubby just had me stock up last SS payday on more staples than normally, because he told me inflation wil make them cost more next month. And we only have so much to spend, but to please him, I did it, and am happier to have done it. I also bought more seeds as they were half price at Fred Myers, and intend to plant soon, indoors, for later transfer to outside.
It's just a wise way to live, this being prepared business, for at least a few weeks of uprooted normalcy.

Upvote 0

simonthezealot

have you not read,what God has spoken unto you?
Apr 17, 2006
Minnesota
✟19,953.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anyone in this area should prepare NOW!!! I mean prepare immediately!

Have atleast 2 weeks of food, water, medicine and first aid ready.

I'll be praying for my brothers and sisters on the west coast! Pray for protection! :groupray:

A good friend of mine hears words from the Lord and he has not been wrong yet!
Saturday is the Perigee moon, this is not stepping outside of the realm of possibility...It's likely this weekend will produce quakes and volcano's

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

"I believe it may very well happen on the 19th"

Let's take a look at what i said! i said "may" "happen", not will happen! There is hudge difference between to two words!! And i then proceed to show you all the "reason" why! Because i personally believe in the Revelation of Numbers! I mean...GOD did name one of His Books "Numbers"! I believe that in GOD'S Soveriegnty He Set the numbers to match up with the verses only in the Ordained Time Period Where His Apocolyptical Judgments are too take place! Which match up perfectly in the time period that we are now in !!!~

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"I believe it may very well happen on the 19th"

Let's take a look at what i said! i said "may" "happen", not will happen! There is hudge difference between to two words!! And i then proceed to show you all the "reason" why! Because i personally believe in the Revelation of Numbers! I mean...GOD did name one of His Books "Numbers"! I believe that in GOD'S Soveriegnty He Set the numbers to match up with the verses only in the Ordained Time Period Where His Apocolyptical Judgments are too take place! Which match up perfectly in the time period that we are now in !!!~

Yes, it's your prediction, I got that part. Good thing we don't have to wait long to see how good you are at these sorts of predictions. I think your "reasons" aren't going to hold up - that's my prediction.

Btw, the title of the book of "Numbers" has nothing to do with what you are saying.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

For instance...we have all heard about 2012 relating to the "time of the end"! Well interesting enough Revelation 2012 Says Thus:Revelation 20:12 (KJV) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
This is when i believe all hell is going break forth upon the earth and that the world will be entering into the "time of the great tribulation" Which also can be called "the time of GOD'S Final Judgment" upon the sins of humanity! 12 is a very significant Number! Not only is it the last number in the Myan "clock of time"! It is also the last number in our clocks, 12 tribs of Isreal,12 apostles,12th Chapter of Gen. God's Covenant With Abram! 12th chapter of Exodus is the passover,and the beginning of Israel's Exodus out of Egypt! There are only 12 chapters in the Book of Daniel where Michael the arch-angel stand up to protect Israel, and it's in the very same chapter of Revelation(12) that we see the battle of Satan and the fallen angels against Michael and his angles, and Satan is cast down too the earth!

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For instance...we have all heard about 2012 relating to the "time of the end"! Well interesting enough Revelation 2012 Says Thus:Revelation 20:12 (KJV) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
This is when i believe all hell is going break forth upon the earth and that the world will be entering into the "time of the great tribulation" Which also can be called "the time of GOD'S Final Judgment" upon the sins of humanity! 12 is a very significant Number! Not only is it the last number in the Myan "clock of time"! It is also the last number in our clocks, 12 tribs of Isreal,12 apostles,12th Chapter of Gen. God's Covenant With Abram! 12th chapter of Exodus is the passover,and the beginning of Israel's Exodus out of Egypt! There are only 12 chapters in the Book of Daniel where Michael the arch-angel stand up to protect Israel, and it's in the very same chapter of Revelation(12) that we see the battle of Satan and the fallen angels against Michael and his angles, and Satan is cast down too the earth!

Nobody listens to Ecclesiastes anymore.

Ecc 3:11 God has made everything fit beautifully in its appropriate time,
but he has also placed ignorance in the human heart so that people cannot discover what God has ordained, from the beginning to the end of their lives.

7:23 I have examined all this by wisdom;
I said, “I am determined to comprehend this” – but it was beyond my grasp.7:24 Whatever has happened is beyond human understanding; it is far deeper than anyone can fathom.

Ecc. 9:12 Surely, no one knows his appointed time!
Like fish that are caught in a deadly net, and like birds that are caught in a snare –
just like them, all people are ensnared at an unfortunate time that falls upon them suddenly.

But sure, I suppose that you could be the exception.

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I also think it's strangely coincidental that "god" supposedly reveals this supposed coming earthquake (which one poster says "may" be tomorrow in fact) in CA right around the time of the earthquake in Japan. It seems to me to be more of case of psychological anchoring than it does any special revelation.

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟436,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I also think it's strangely coincidental that "god" supposedly reveals this supposed coming earthquake (which one poster says "may" be tomorrow in fact) in CA right around the time of the earthquake in Japan. It seems to me to be more of case of psychological anchoring than it does any special revelation.

Agreed.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Actually, the geologist who predicts earthquakes by the many different ways I wrote of in an earlier post gives this prediction:
MARCH 19-26, 2011 PREDICTIONS
The extremely clear March window has a 90% chance of producing the following quakes: with at least one meeting each of the following criteria:

(1) 3.5 - 7.0M within 140 miles of Mt. Diablo
(2) 3.5 - 7.0M within 140 miles of Los Angeles.
(3) 3.5 - 7.0M with an epicenter located in Washington or Oregon.
(4) 7.0 + M major quake globally, probably in the Pacific Ring of Fire.
He is 75% correct in his predictions based on the sciences described in his interviews, and is 25% in error.
He does not claim to be spiritual.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, the geologist who predicts earthquakes by the many different ways I wrote of in an earlier post gives this prediction:

He is 75% correct in his predictions based on the sciences described in his interviews, and is 25% in error.
He does not claim to be spiritual.

I assume this is the World Series earthquake predictor? In any case, his science in these cases is to not exactly very scientific. Looking at animal behavior, dead fish washing up on land, or things like the moon phase are extremely questionable - and certainly not scientific. I'm not sure where you get the statistics for 75% either. Isn't that a nice round number for statistics?

And predicting a 3.0 or greater earthquake during a week timeframe somewhere on the West Coast or Pacific "Ring of Fire" is hardly a noteworthy predition. I might as well wave my hands in the air, chant loudly, and say there will be an earthquake near the Pacific Rim that will occur in September with a magnitude of 2.0 or greater. I will have a 100% success rate doing this.

The USGS lists hundreds of earthquakes in the Pacific Rim. There are several HUNDRED within the North American area in the past week alone that would meet this guy's criteria North America Region What an amazing prediction this guy makes huh? An earthquake....in CA or WA or the Pacific Rim that will be 3.0 or greater? No kidding. It doesn't take a geologist to tell you that.

N_America.gif

legend.gif

With such broad and general predictions, I'm surprised his success rate would be as low as 75%. Believing this kind of thing on some sort of 75% statistic-success-rate is highly fallacious. His predictions are too general to yield anything useful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Steffenfield

Jul 9, 2010
✟6,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
And predicting a 3.0 or greater earthquake during a week timeframe somewhere on the West Coast or Pacific "Ring of Fire" is hardly a noteworthy predition. I might as well wave my hands in the air, chant loudly, and say there will be an earthquake near the Pacific Rim that will occur in September with a magnitude of 2.0 or greater. I will have a 100% success rate doing this.

The USGS lists hundreds of earthquakes in the Pacific Rim. There are several HUNDRED within the North American area in the past week alone that would meet this guy's criteria North America Region What an amazing prediction this guy makes huh? An earthquake....in CA or WA or the Pacific Rim that will be 3.0 or greater? No kidding. It doesn't take a geologist to tell you that.
Yeah, if you look here at this site, just note all of the current earthquake activity.
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?area=〈=eng

While it looks terribly frightening at first, actually, the earth has behaved this way for quite some time.

It's so sad and tragic what is currently happening in Japan though.

I can't believe the heartache and grief my soul seems to suffer watching their tragedy on TV or reading about it in the news.

I wish America would seriously step up and help our fellow brothers and sisters.

Like, and I'm so not kidding on this, set up a program and have the U.S. fly those evacuees here to the states and let's house them.

I would be more than happy, willing, loving and kind to have a Japanese family in my home until this crisis finally resolves within hopefully the next two years to come.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

Well GOD bless all of us His children! He Balances all things out for sure! According to the unique personalities,and opinions that they produce in all of us! I think the skeptic in things concerning the end times. Wishes to hold on too his life in this wretched world just alittle bit longer! The hasty(ADD) type such as me! Is ready For Jesus(NOW) PERIOD!!!John 12:25 (KJV) He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
1 John 2:15-16 (KJV) 1Jn 15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Whether people choose to believe it or not I will take the heat for saying I believe the quake will be soon as I choose to tell people what I believe the Lord is showing me. But no I do not have a date. As not only are a number of Christians having dreams and visions of such a catastrophic event just looking at articles discussing the Ring Of Fire, magnetic field changes, that CA's plates are prime to shift and the massive quake in Japan may have produced more pressure along the US west coast there are volcanos that appear ready to blow at anytime.

Even if said people are wrong then praise the Lord and I say that with all sincerity. It is only common sense to have an escape plan, bug out bag, medicines, other necessities along with stored water and food. Even if we do not encounter a natural disaster who is to say with all the chaos and violence in the world enemies of the US will not strike soon? Or perhaps we will take a hit from within our own country by stolen and smuggled bombs. And as has been mentioned food prices will skyrocket making the verses about food costing a days labor become a greater possibility.

Many are deceiving themselves believing food and necessities will always be in the store right around the corner. Anyone working in transportation at the very least can tell one how quickly the transport of large loads can "fall out" or in a natural disaster be unable to follow standard routes.

For anyone who wishes to hear just one of the number of prophecies out there go to www.youtube.com and look for Rubystabletalk and her most recent video. If you don't believe in prophecy suit yourself as then you most likely question scripture where the Lord promises to warn His people before He carries out His plans.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

Whether people choose to believe it or not I will take the heat for saying I believe the quake will be soon as I choose to tell people what I believe the Lord is showing me. But no I do not have a date. As not only are a number of Christians having dreams and visions of such a catastrophic event just looking at articles discussing the Ring Of Fire, magnetic field changes, that CA's plates are prime to shift and the massive quake in Japan may have produced more pressure along the US west coast.

Even if said people are wrong then praise the Lord and I say that with all sincerity. It is only common sense to have an escape plan, bug out bag, medicines, other necessities along with stored water and food. Even if we do not encounter a natural disaster who is to say with all the chaos and violence in the world enemies of the US will not strike soon? Or perhaps we will take a hit from within our own country by stolen and smuggled bombs. And as has been mentioned food prices will skyrocket making the verses about food costing a days labor become a greater possibility.

Many are deceiving themselves believing food and necessities will always be in the store right around the corner. Anyone working in transportation at the very least can tell one how quickly the transport of large loads can "fall out" or in a natural diaster be unable to follow standard routes.

For anyone who wishes to hear just one of the number of prophecies out there go to www.youtube.com and look for Rubystabletalk and her most recent video. If you don't believe in prophecy suit yourself as then you most likely question scripture where the Lord promises to warn His people before He carries out His plans.
Amen sister! Beautifully said! Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Allelujah!!! For Jesus told us that when we shall "see" all these things coming too pass! Such as only satelite technology would allow the "whole" world to do at the same time! Such as earthquakes in diverse,and various places,wars and rumors of wars,famines,terror,twin towers falling out of the sky,The waves roaring(Tsunamis),the love of many growing colder,(NWO)!!! All these things happening simultaneously right before our eye's every day through the Media(THE "FALSE" GOOD NEWS),because Satan is the prince of the power of the (air),and is "transformed" into an angel(messenger) of light! "transformers" are on telephone polls everywhere we look! Through which (images) are formed on tell-a-vision screens, and computers where he deceives the whole world by his "instant messages", and causes fire to come down from out of the sky with all lying wonders in the "sight of men" to deceive them that dwell on earth! And, Behold...Our Jesus say's:Matthew 24:33-34 (KJV) Mt 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Luke 21:28 (KJV) And when these things begin to come to pass
, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::amen::amen::amen::amen::amen::amen::amen::crosseo::crosseo:

:crosseo::crosseo::crosseo::crosseo::crosseo::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:Luke 21:35-36 (KJV) Lk 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. (((AMEN)))!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟48,052.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

I'll be praying for my brothers and sisters on the west coast! Pray for protection! :groupray:

Is soon to you the same meaning as soon to me?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Whether people choose to believe it or not I will take the heat for saying I believe the quake will be soon as I choose to tell people what I believe the Lord is showing me. But no I do not have a date. As not only are a number of Christians having dreams and visions of such a catastrophic event just looking at articles discussing the Ring Of Fire, magnetic field changes, that CA's plates are prime to shift and the massive quake in Japan may have produced more pressure along the US west coast there are volcanos that appear ready to blow at anytime. <snip>

For anyone who wishes to hear just one of the number of prophecies out there go to www.youtube.com and look for Rubystabletalk and her most recent video.
If you don't believe in prophecy suit yourself as then you most likely question scripture where the Lord promises to warn His people before He carries out His plans.
Don't forget to also warn the Jews in Israel and Judea ;) :thumbsup:

Luke 21:20 Whenever yet ye may be seeing Jerusalem being encompassed by armies, then be ye knowing! that nigh Her desolation.
21 Then they who are in Judea let them be fleeing! into the mountains, and they in midst of Her let be coming out! and they who are in the fields no let them be entering into Her
[Zechariah 14:5/Reve 14:18]

Reve 14:8 And another Messenger, second-one follows saying "she falls she falls, Babylon the Great, the out of the wine of the fury of the fornication of her she has given to drink all the nations".
[Jeremiah 51:8]

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

With such broad and general predictions, I'm surprised his success rate would be as low as 75%. Believing this kind of thing on some sort of 75% statistic-success-rate is highly fallacious. His predictions are too general to yield anything useful.

Whatever. -BTW, do you live here in our Pacific Northwest? we have had earthquakes and we have had floods and we have had storms, and we will have them again, and some may be as bad as what we have had, some may be worse, and some may not be noticable -but so what?

We do not panic or fear, but we believe in being prepared in sensible ways that are available to us to do, and committing ourselves to the LORD each day, come what may.

We have had earthquakes, floods, and severe storms in our area that have effected food and fuel supplies in our areas, sometimes for days.
We live in the Pacific Northwest.

Our Fla families have had hurricanes and fires and droughts that have had great effects on their food and fuel supplies -and water.

Our Ky families have had storms, floods, and tornadoes that have effected food and fuel supplies.

Our Alaska families have had storms and earthquakes that have effected food and fuel supplies.

So tell me what is wrong or evil or bad about having some supplies laid by in case of disaster, instead of depending on the "Gov" or others in those times? Why would one not want to be prepared themselves -even if it never happens- to do the best they could if they survived a disaster, and to even be able to help out others who were not ready, if need be?

I can hardly believe the nonsense I read here against being prepared in case of disasters, to do what one can if one survives little ones or big ones that may come in their lifetimes -and yes; I said "lifetimes"!

In fact, all our family members in this area are talking about taking measures and making plans on what to do in case of a big disaster. There is no fear or panic, just practical measures being taken -more so now than we have in the past- after seeing what happened to Japan, who was "prepared" -they thought, for "the big one".
We know it all depends on God, but it is stupid to not plan practical things and have ready those things one would need in case of disaster striking which they survived: in fact, it is wrong to act as a "prophet" of only "sweetness and light" towards the warnings that possibilities exist for earthquakes and floods, and to pooh pooh people who do prepare what they can, with what they have, in case any of these things do strike -again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Although a devestating quake is very possible on the west coast where I live, Geologists have been saying this for a long time. We are over due they say. My question is, over due in whos time, man or Gods? I personally don't believe in earthquake predictions/prophecies, and believe that these particular events are in Gods timing ONLY. After-all, Jesus is the one who stated that there would be earthquakes in various places. When an earthquake strikes a place like Japan or anywhere, I say to myself, okay, there is prophecy being fulfilled by Jesus own words, not mans. I do see an increase in them and magnitude though. Not only myself, but a Geologist even stated this on Fox news a few days ago. The last 3 earthquakes have even tilted the earth on it's axis. It is headed right for the earth reeling to and fro like a drunkard...Isaiah 24:20 ~ The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it (SIN); and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Psalms 104:31-32 ~ The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever: the LORD shall rejoice in his works.
32) He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth (earthquakes): he toucheth the hills, and they smoke (volcanos).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
H

Heavens

God isn't in earthquakes or natural calamities, other than the three specific ones that are mentioned in scriptures of sodom, the pit that opened under Korah, or the flood. (which is why those three are repeated in the N.T. as unique.)

(1Ki 19:11)
And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake:
(1Ki 19:12) And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

When things go "boom", the heathen think it is God.

For Christians, we realize God only performs through His Word, speaking His still small voice to us;

(Isa 30:21) And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

(Mat 13:16)But blessedareyour eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Last edited:
Upvote 0