Massive Earthquake In CA, West Coast Soon!

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone in this area should prepare NOW!!! I mean prepare immediately!

Have atleast 2 weeks of food, water, medicine and first aid ready.

I'll be praying for my brothers and sisters on the west coast! Pray for protection! :groupray:

A good friend of mine hears words from the Lord and he has not been wrong yet!

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

I'll be praying for my brothers and sisters on the west coast! Pray for protection! :groupray:
Can you give a link to it? As my oldest daughter and my wife's sister and mother live in California [San Francisco] :sorry:

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

A good friend of mine hears words from the Lord and he has not been wrong yet!

Are you talking about this year?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
Feb 3, 2011
✟8,272.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There was a geologist on fox news that said there is a good possibility. I don't know if I can post links or not, I will try.

Nope, it said I needed 50 posts. If not I can't remember all he said. Basically Friday or Saturday this week. Fish were dying on the coast, he said it had to do with magnetism, and something about the moon phase. In his credit, he warned about the earthquake in Chile (?), or somewhere else, can't remember, before it happened. Sorry I could'nt provide the link. Saw it on another forum.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There was a geologist on fox news that said there is a good possibility. I don't know if I can post links or not, I will try.

Nope, it said I needed 50 posts. If not I can't remember all he said. Basically Friday or Saturday this week. Fish were dying on the coast, he said it had to do with magnetism, and something about the moon phase. In his credit, he warned about the earthquake in Chile before it happened. Sorry I could'nt provide the link.
I did a quick google search and found a few links.
This one say it could be within 3 weeks.

massive earthquake to hit california soon - Google Search=

Is The Big One About To Hit California?

Some suspect an earthquake could hit the west coast of the United States within 3 weeks. Jim Berkland, who predicted the Loma Prieta quake, which occurred in the Bay Area in 1989, has done work with the gravitational force of the moon and how that can trigger quakes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Saying there will be an earthquake in CA "soon" is about like saying it might snow in Chicago this winter.
Now if it snows here in central Texas during August and September, then I will surely take notice :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

I believe it may very well happen on the 19th because of this:1 Kings (19):11-12 (KJV) 1Ki 11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: 12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
The one that just happened in Japan,happened on the 11th!

Amos (1:1) (KJV) The words of Amos, who was among the herdmen of Tekoa, which he saw concerning Israel in the days of Uzziah king of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash king of Israel, two years before the earthquake.
Zechariah 14:5 (KJV)
And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.- 14+5=19th
Revelation 11:19 (KJV)
And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
laconicstudent said:
I wonder how one knows that the words they hear are "from the Lord" as opposed to mundane auditory hallucinations.

Yeah, truly. And what's more is Lisa*Lisa is the only one who knows this person, so nobody can verify his or her credibility.

billybtennessee said:

Nope, it said I needed 50 posts. If not I can't remember all he said. Basically Friday or Saturday this week. Fish were dying on the coast, he said it had to do with magnetism, and something about the moon phase. In his credit, he warned about the earthquake in Chile (?), or somewhere else, can't remember, before it happened. Sorry I could'nt provide the link. Saw it on another forum.

I saw that video. My mother-in-law loves barraging our inboxes with emails like that. I'm pretty sure the guy the host was speaking with is kind of considered a nut in the geology field.

Brak said:
Funny thing is, we used to talk in the 70's about California falling into the Pacific Ocean...as if that was heralding the End Times. Now I think people view it more as God doing the U.S. a favor. :D

It already did! Didn't you see 2012?!

I don't agree with all the politics here but we're by far the most beautiful and ecologically diverse states in the union. :)

Yekcidmij said:
Saying there will be an earthquake in CA "soon" is about like saying it might snow in Chicago this winter.

Haha. Hey guys there's going to be sun in Arizona!

Steffenfield said:
What's really sad is that someone who makes such a claim would rather want all of that death and destruction just to appear in favor of The Lord and with others than for it to not happen at all.

Threads like these make me sick.

Same here. There's an odd affinity for these events in a small pool of believers... Peculiar.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe it may very well happen on the 19th

Finally! Someone with a date! And better yet, it's one day away.

I always think it's odd that God would reveal something to someone (such as Lisa's friend) with the purpose of warning people of impending danger (such as a major earthquake in CA), but he never seems to be very specific.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What's really sad is that someone who makes such a claim would rather want all of that death and destruction just to appear in favor of The Lord and with others than for it to not happen at all.

Threads like these make me sick.
Jim Berkland is not a born again in Christ believer, as far as I know, just a geologist who has been learning about the magnetic forces and the changes in them in the heavens and earth, which cause weather changes and earthquakes.
He has a 75% correct prediction track record, based on Coronal Mass Ejections, super moons that are full, low tides, fish die offs in oceans, and so on and so forth. He has a 25% record of failed predictions based on the above, and it has nothing to do with anything but the earth sciences and the sciences of the magnetic forces of the heavens and earth, and changes in them, as far as I can tell.

To be prepared with food and water is not bad. IF one survives an earthquake or terrible weather catastrophe and conditions are such as we see in Japan, one needs to at least be prepared for markets to be stripped bare and fuel to not be available, and to have water, food, and clothing readily available to take them through -at the minimum- two weeks.

My mother canned food in season to last for one year, from the garden, when I was growing up. My sis in KY still grew all her own food and had her freezers full and some canning until a few short years ago, when the summer droughts effected the crops and the winter storms cut off power and her freezer contents were lost. She does not depend on electricity now, to trust her crops to be safely put by, and buys her garden stuff -except for a small amount of growing berries and some vegetables -but she and her hubby are near mid-70's, and he had major heart surgery a few years ago which stopped the gardening, about totally.
But anyway: best to have dried food, canned food, and a source to cook -gas for electric grill, etc.

And why not have some extra to share with others, in bad times.
We told my husband's mom to stock up at least two months supply of food, and rotate it, when a hurricane disaster cut off trucks from delivering to some stores in Fla for a couple weeks, some years back. She has done that since then, and with water also, and she is none the worse for it.
About two years or so ago, we had a flood in the Pacific Nothwest that isolated us from fresh food and fuel for over a week, the roads were so bad. They were rationing food and fuel supplies at the base of the Olympic Peninsula, on the Pacific coast in that time, and mothers with small children got priority.

Why not at least always be prepared to do what we can, and trust God to do what we cannot?
If we go, we go, and if we remain, why depend totally on "others" to give us what we need in times of disasters which come from "whatever" reasons?

Remember Egypt, when Joseph was installed second in power to preserve the land from famine.

Upvote 0

Steffenfield

Jul 9, 2010
✟6,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, for me, if all people on the West Coast took this prediction completely seriously, they would be in the stores right now with baseball bats, many injuries, many afraid for their lives and living in total fear.

There's another Christian forum that bans giving specific dates on any predictions.

I wish CF would do the same.

There probably will be some weirdness this weekend, and I can't wait to see the moon tonight and tomorrow, but that's about all I have to really say.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, for me, if all people on the West Coast took this prediction completely seriously, they would be in the stores right now with baseball bats, many injuries, many afraid for their lives and living in total fear.

Why?
And the science is not "prophesy" in the biblical sense. It is nothing more than a warning to be prepared for an eventuality, and what on this earth is wrong with that?

Upvote 0