Vancouver
Visit site
✟18,205.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
eatenbylocusts said:
Godly man first of all, but ... things that sparked a little extra interest ... his deep voice, occasional stubble and that's enough. ... it's nice to touch a man's arm and feel some firm mass. Basically, I want a man to look, smell, feel and sound different that my girlfriend.
:amen: ^_^

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
immersedingrace said:
Agreed. I wonder how other women would weigh in on this situation...You want to start a new thread or should I :D

Yeah start a thread like that
It would be awesome
Like this thread has a lot of replies!

Upvote 0

AmericanGirl

I love the US Army
Oct 8, 2002
United States
Visit site
✟17,670.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I like masculine guys, and if I ever get married I know that I'll be marrying a masculine guy because I'm not attracted to the other type (personal preference here) :) I must admit I like the 'clean cowboy' (not the heavy drinking, swearing, party boy type) and the soldier type alot because they're so..... manly! And tough, in a good way. I've seen guys who can get totally bashed up, muscles ripped from the bone, or legs broken, or back broken, or internal inguries or what have you and they take it without a murmer, only giving a slight grimace when it happens (I've seen this happen, truly :) ) yet they get all worried when their baby sister falls down when she's learning how to walk. THAT's the kind of guy I'm attracted to! Who is a strong Christian, and is tough and strong physically, but whose clean of speech and thought, with high moral standards and high ideals. Who likes kids, now that's a must and says alot about a guy, and who doesn't think it beneath his dignity or 'uncool' to be seen amusing them. And who is a leader; if I get married I want him to the head of our home :)

Upvote 0
S

Silver Speak

AmericanGirl said:
Who is a strong Christian, and is tough and strong physically, but whose clean of speech and thought, with high moral standards and high ideals.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about! Actually, I like American guys a lot :D I like how they're built: stronger than an average Finnish guy and just more.. masculine! I miss that :p Also, they seem to be better at approaching girls and are generally more confident. What is up with that...?!

Also, Finnish girls seem to go for trendy guys that dye their hair and put real effort to his shopping.. EUW, I say. :) So very girly.

Upvote 0

sherri

Mar 20, 2004
✟10,937.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
BlessedJourney said:
I think men who are overflowing with God are so intoxicating.. you know what I mean they are just overflowing with this aura about them..

So true. It sounds funny to write it but that fact alone just makes me swoon virtually regardless of what they look like. I don't get crushes often but the last time all it took was a single prayer for me :pray: I was gone. Unfortunately he was married :( (I hate it when guys don't wear wedding rings )

There's just something about a genuinely Godly man (even better when he's also a hunk :p) that just makes me melt.

*Biggest turnoff here: guys who pretend to be Godly to impress you. Man I need a barfing smiley for that one. It's something you just can't fake.

Upvote 0

intricatic

...a dinosaur... or something...
Aug 5, 2005
Ohio
✟58,189.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Silver Speak said:
Yes, that's what I'm talking about! Actually, I like American guys a lot :D I like how they're built: stronger than an average Finnish guy and just more.. masculine! I miss that :p Also, they seem to be better at approaching girls and are generally more confident. What is up with that...?!

Also, Finnish girls seem to go for trendy guys that dye their hair and put real effort to his shopping.. EUW, I say. :) So very girly.
So... you coming to the States any time soon? ;)

j/k

Upvote 0