Paxton25

Forgiven
Aug 27, 2010
✟17,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For those seeking to understand the organized chaos of today's world events, Eric Jon Phelps' site is definitely worth a thorough examination. The brilliance of EJP's work is that it neatly ties together all the shadowy power structures in a way that makes sense, both collectively and Biblically.

It is conceivable that a thug caste, EJP's rogue jesuits (along with the EU, freemasons, the Illuminati, the FED, the banksters, Soetoro, etc.) aka the 'Beast', will devour the world's religions (along with their followers) led by the Antichrist.

Consider the following passage from Scripture:

Rev. 17:9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman (false church) sits (Rome, the city set on 7 hills). 10 There are also seven kings (kingdoms). Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven (Roman kingdoms), and is going to perdition.

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings (satanic jesuits, according to EJP) who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour (15 days; 1 prophetic hour x 360) as kings with the beast (Antichrist). 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.” NKJV

This tracks with most of what EJP presents on his website.

Rome’s Kingdom of Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Last edited:

TheReasoner

Former christian, current teapot agnostic.
Mar 14, 2005
Norway
✟29,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Meh.

If you want to see the NWO in something, pretty much anything, you'll manage. Just trust God and let things run their course. I sincerely doubt it's Rome though. If I were to hazard a guess now I wouldn't.... ;-)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I see you are unfamilier with World Championship Wresting and the nWo! :)

Seriously though... a very small minority of people control most of the wealth in the world. If you want to see what the top 2% look like, you can probably just look in the mirror. I was in the top .6% richest people in the world... Global Rich List

What percentage of the worlds wealth do we and people like us really own? A very small fraction. I do not believe there is a whole lot of change happening at the very top, as those who own most of the worlds wealth are protected by government much better than the rest of the citizenry... how many billions were spent saving rich bankers? How many billions were spent saving working and middle class homes from forclosure? I'd be surprised if more than a few hundred managed to jump through all the hoops required to get thier loan restructured while Trillions went into protecting the most powerful among us.

No such things as the New World Order.

It is the old one with the word new on it.

Upvote 0
H

Husky7

No such things as the New World Order.

It is the old one with the word new on it.

The New World Order, is an order of disorder. In it's simplest form, the NWO is the ambition of creating a World Government. Any organization, or person involved in the "NWO" is simply helping the trans-nationalists achieve this goal. To reiterate, the NWO is the goal of creating a World Government, nothing more.

Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Meh.

If you want to see the NWO in something, pretty much anything, you'll manage. Just trust God and let things run their course. I sincerely doubt it's Rome though. If I were to hazard a guess now I wouldn't.... ;-)

I wouldn't want to guess either.

But I can resist anything except temptation, so here goes:

Whoever came victorious out of WW2 with the most booty, would be in charge of the resulting World Order, which would be new (Britain lost control progressively over the preceding 50 years but totally lost it by the end of WW2)

And it came out with the nuclear weapon.

But it is a democracy, it's own population controls it and can determine whether it will be red or blue, that's about the range of the choice.

I don't think something as powerful as the New World Order can possibly be kept secret. It's more likely to be out there invading countries, running clandestine wars, torturing people and sailing the seas in nuclear submarines and huge nuclear aircraft carriers.

Upvote 0

Gecko King

Sep 7, 2010
✟15,285.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The New World Order, is an order of disorder. In it's simplest form, the NWO is the ambition of creating a World Government. Any organization, or person involved in the "NWO" is simply helping the trans-nationalists achieve this goal. To reiterate, the NWO is the goal of creating a World Government, nothing more.
So the NWO is not some shadowy organization, just an umbrella term for anyone who wants to achieve a "World Government"? Who are these people, and how do we know the want a World Government?

Would the drafters of the European Union be NWO people?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So the NWO is not some shadowy organization, just an umbrella term for anyone who wants to achieve a "World Government"? Who are these people, and how do we know the want a World Government?

It's easy to identify someone who's part of the NWO: if they don't agree with your (well not you personally, but someone who believes in a world wide conspiracy) view on anything they're automatically a NWO member. :wave:
tulc(people don't join the NWO, they're assigned there by others) :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
H

Husky7

No, I've researched this subject quite a bit. Revelation 17:12 says, "And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast."

Compare this verse, with the Club of Romes Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the Global World System: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_clubrome10.htm

This is just a basic outline of the coming World Government, and what it will look like. Obviously, this report is a bit dated, considering it came out in 1973. The basic goal is to create 10 "Kingdoms," (Strange how they use prophetic language in the report) which are basically economic regions, similar to the EU. Currently, the United States is paired with both Mexico and Canada in an economic region called the North American Union. Other regions have been updated as well with different countries being moved around for convience. The 10 "regions" or "kingdoms" will most likely be governed by a King or leader who reports to the Central Government. The 10 regions act as sub-governments.

There are many organizations which are working together to create this world government. Among these are: Bilderburg, the Vatican, the Trilateral Commision, United Nations, Club of Rome, etc. They are ALL shadowy organizations working together for a common goal. But yes, it is a umbrella term for anyone conspiring to create this new world system.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
conspiracytheory.gif

Upvote 0
H

Husky7

Conspiracy? Are you one of those individuals that have been brainwashed by the media into thinking our world will fix itself? Let me ask you a question...If there is no World Government agenda, then what do you think Revelation 17:12 means? How will Satan be able to enforce the mark of the beast if the people of the world are scattered abroad under thousands of individual nations ruled by governments each with their own laws? How can he possiblity control everyone in the system we have now?

The media gives conspiracy theories a bad name, because the main media outlets are government controlled. The sheeple of the world will listen to the opinions of these outlets, and they will accept these opinions as truth. True christians are NOT sheeple; true christians strive for wisdom, knowledge, and truth. Are you a sheep, or are you an individual who can think for himself?

Upvote 0

Research1

Polygenist Old Earth Creationist
Feb 14, 2011
England
✟476.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
There are many organizations which are working together to create this world government. Among these are: Bilderburg, the Vatican, the Trilateral Commision, United Nations, Club of Rome, etc. They are ALL shadowy organizations working together for a common goal. But yes, it is a umbrella term for anyone conspiring to create this new world system.

Entirely correct, and their agenda is to create ''one'' people through globalisation and multiculturalism.

Alex Jones & David Icke have done a good video on this topic called ''How Globalists Use Mass Immigration To Destroy Cultures'', search for it on Youtube and it should come up. I'm not an Alex Jones or Icke fan, however this video is very good and sums up what is going on in a nutshell.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Conspiracy? Are you one of those individuals that have been brainwashed by the media into thinking our world will fix itself? Let me ask you a question...If there is no World Government agenda, then what do you think Revelation 17:12 means? How will Satan be able to enforce the mark of the beast if the people of the world are scattered abroad under thousands of individual nations ruled by governments each with their own laws? How can he possiblity control everyone in the system we have now?

The media gives conspiracy theories a bad name, because the main media outlets are government controlled. The sheeple of the world will listen to the opinions of these outlets, and they will accept these opinions as truth. True christians are NOT sheeple; true christians strive for wisdom, knowledge, and truth. Are you a sheep, or are you an individual who can think for himself? (emph. added)

I do think for myself. I am a Christian. And I find the idea of some shadowy world wide conspiracy completely unbelievable. Or am I only thinking for myself/a Christian if I agree with you? :confused:
tulc(just likes keeping track of these things) :wave:

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Conspiracy? Are you one of those individuals that have been brainwashed by the media into thinking our world will fix itself?
That nonsensical.

Let me ask you a question...If there is no World Government agenda, then what do you think Revelation 17:12 means? How will Satan be able to enforce the mark of the beast if the people of the world are scattered abroad under thousands of individual nations ruled by governments each with their own laws? How can he possiblity control everyone in the system we have now?
I don't really have any fear of any mythological being trying to take over the world.

The media gives conspiracy theories a bad name, because the main media outlets are government controlled. The sheeple of the world will listen to the opinions of these outlets, and they will accept these opinions as truth.
Yeah how dare we get actual information instead of a bloggers conspiracy theory?

True christians are NOT sheeple; true christians strive for wisdom, knowledge, and truth. Are you a sheep, or are you an individual who can think for himself?
Actually christ calls you sheep....

Read your bible some.

Upvote 0