Chico, CA
✟5,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You don't need evidence to doubt. You need evidence to remove doubt.

I simply can't suspend my disbelief long enough to buy into this NWO stuff. Same with the "inside job" theories about 9/11. It's wonderful that people want to be engaged and skeptical about the official story, but sometimes they could afford to be a little bit more skeptical about their skepticism. I've been told about concentration camps being built all around America and up in Alaska, but when I went digging for more information about that I couldn't find a drop of compelling evidence. I've been told about the Bilderberg Group and the Skulls and Bones and all that but once again I start to dig deeper and the whole conspiracy theory starts to look absolutely ridiculous.

People need to spend a little more time questioning their own beliefs and assumptions. It'd save the rest of us a lot of time.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are the reasons for your doubt? Any actual evidence?

As has been pointed out: there doesn't seem to be any evidence of their existence. I must admit I would find it something of a comfort if I could believe some group in the world was in charge, making things happen. Unfortunately nothing I've seen isn't more easily explained by people doing dumb things for greedy reasons then smart people secretly pulling levers to put their plots in motion. :sorry:
tulc(is fond of Occums razor) :wave:

Upvote 0

DeathMagus

Stater of the Obvious
Jul 17, 2007
Right behind you.
✟20,194.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
images

Upvote 0

Gecko King

Sep 7, 2010
✟15,285.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
No, I've researched this subject quite a bit. Revelation 17:12 says, "And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast."

Compare this verse, with the Club of Romes Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the Global World System: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_clubrome10.htm

This is just a basic outline of the coming World Government, and what it will look like. Obviously, this report is a bit dated, considering it came out in 1973. The basic goal is to create 10 "Kingdoms," (Strange how they use prophetic language in the report) which are basically economic regions, similar to the EU. Currently, the United States is paired with both Mexico and Canada in an economic region called the North American Union. Other regions have been updated as well with different countries being moved around for convience. The 10 "regions" or "kingdoms" will most likely be governed by a King or leader who reports to the Central Government. The 10 regions act as sub-governments.

There are many organizations which are working together to create this world government. Among these are: Bilderburg, the Vatican, the Trilateral Commision, United Nations, Club of Rome, etc. They are ALL shadowy organizations working together for a common goal. But yes, it is a umbrella term for anyone conspiring to create this new world system.

That report only says that the world can be divided into 10 regions, and none of those are "kingdoms" with the exception of Japan. The list is also outdated; there's no reason to seperate between Eastern and Western Europe nowadays.

Besides, it seem to be a model for assessing various political and social issues requiring attention, not a blueprint for a World Government.

Upvote 0
H

Husky7

That nonsensical.
It's only nonsensical to you because you're an athiest. Christians understand what I mean by this, because they know that the bibles prophesies are true. Btw, I'm not going to debate that fact in this thread; we can do that elsewhere if you'd like...

I don't really have any fear of any mythological being trying to take over the world.
This obviously wasn't directed towards non-believers

Yeah how dare we get actual information instead of a bloggers conspiracy theory?
...you take everything to the extreme, and skew what I said. The information you get about 9/11, the war on terror, etc. from the major media outlets like Fox, CNN, and MSNBC is going to be censored and sometimes outright false. Pretty much all other news is truth worthy from these networks. Again, I'm just talking about "conspiracies" as you call them and propaganda which are censored by the government.
Actually christ calls you sheep....

Read your bible some.
I do read my bible, and when people are referred to as sheep, the context in which the word occurs is not the same as how I used it. Good try though.

Upvote 0
H

Husky7

That report only says that the world can be divided into 10 regions, and none of those are "kingdoms" with the exception of Japan. The list is also outdated; there's no reason to seperate between Eastern and Western Europe nowadays.

Besides, it seem to be a model for assessing various political and social issues requiring attention, not a blueprint for a World Government.

I know it's outdated, I stated that in my post. It was first published in 1973; since than, it has been dramatically updated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I do read my bible, and when people are referred to as sheep, the context in which the word occurs is not the same as how I used it. Good try though.

lol the way you used it is "faithful followers who don't question their shepherd" that's how christ used it.

Upvote 0
H

Husky7

lol the way you used it is "faithful followers who don't question their shepherd" that's how christ used it.

I don't believe sheep are used in this context in the bible. If they are, it's rare. Usually sheep are used to show our need for Christ, and how we have gone astray from him through our sin.

John 10:4-5, says, "And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers."

This verse isn't talking about how faithful followers shouldn't question God. God doesn't mind us questioning him, because he knows that it's human nature. He merely asks that we trust him...this "trust" is entirely different then trusting an earthy government made up of sinful men. The context here is slightly different then how I used it.

Upvote 0
C

Christoff

K guys its my turn. The New World Order is a lie. Its a smokescreen. Those who would rebel against the system of the beast are being secularized by people like David icke and Zeitgeist, Introduced to Marxism, and basically by the time the current system falls, will be neutered into believing that they have won. Then the Real new world order will begin.

theres a guy on youtube and he has his own website: a good christian named Chris White. his youtube is knowwheretorun1984. This is not me by the way :)

This is the great deception, atheism and marxism combined. A New Age religion will rise from the ashes of our faiths, the antichrist will rule a worldly utopia, everyone will love it. But christians will see how it correlates to the bible, and the antichrist will tell his followers that if they wish to ascend to higher planes of existence then they will need to get rid of those who would hold them back - us.

Also, all the churches will proclaim the antichrist as God. Either through fear or collusion.

Upvote 0
T

TrutherAU

Have you Americans ever considered why such a large majority of you tend to see a spider under every rock, yet those in other nations DONT!
I suggest many americans are either paranoid or too gullible in believing everything they see or read!
As for myself I am very familiar with NWO conspiracy theories however i am one of the only aussies i know of that is and definiately the only christian i know of that is, most Australians would simply laugh me off as loonie fringe, point why is it so easy for americans to get away with having cazy ideas yet so difficult for other nationalities every where else ask yourselfs that and you will all be well your way to keeping these conspiracy thoeries in prospective because they not all true and some of them are just plain rubbish!.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CTD

May 24, 2011
✟1,499.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There are a couple of simple mistakes one can make. The are also simple to avoid. When one discovers such-and-such collaboration going on, what does it indicate? Okay this group's trying to establish a one-world system. It doesn't mean they're succeeding; neither does it mean they are the only ones. There are several groups involved, and naturally they squabble among themselves. They form alliances and whatnot, but by the nature of the whole thing nobody's really trustworthy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blayz

Aug 1, 2007
Singapore
✟4,827.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have trouble worrying about shadowy, super secret groups trying to bring about the NWO when they are clearly abject failures at the shadowy and super secret parts. I mean, if they cannot even get that right, who cares what else they are trying to do? They are clearly incompetent.

Now, the super secret organisations that actually succeed at the super secret part, such that there is no mention of them anywhere on the interwebs and no conspiracy theories about them. Those scare me.

Upvote 0

Verv

Senior Veteran
Apr 17, 2005
서울
✟31,762.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
There always has been and always will be a World Order.

What is the New World Order?

I am not sure -- there are many competing interests right now and none of them have complete hegemony, yet.

I think a lot of this is just... Not accurate.

Upvote 0