Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
the truth remains that the author of the study you cited faked data and you don't care

The truth also remains you will now not show me where the autor did that, after my asking twice, more than indicating what you say is not true.

Nor is your accusation the truth....or even close.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟173,606.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
The truth also remains you will now not show me where the autor did that, after my asking twice, more than indicating what you say is not true.
if you were to have read the study instead of just defending it's falsifying research you would know that the number padding was detailed in the methodologies section (did you know research studies have a methodology section?) located on page 742 of that particular journal.

but then why would you actually read the study?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
if you were to have read the study instead of just defending it's falsifying research you would know that the number padding was detailed in the methodologies section (did you know research studies have a methodology section?) located on page 742 of that particular journal.

but then why would you actually read the study?

Please bring it out here for us all to see.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟333,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Lol!

I read your reasoning, and there was nothing there. I asked you for more, and got no proof at all.

So please don't accuse me of things I did not do, and anyone that can read, can see I did not do. That only discredits you more than you already have.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟333,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In its context, that makes no sense at all.
You make no sense to me . And I think you guys just make arguments up. And they have no meaning.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
bring out the study you cited and defended (poorly)? you act as if you've never laid eyes on your study.

How come you didn't need that til I asked you to bring yours out? So, your going to make me work for it now? Lol Give me a break.

No games, do it or not, makes no difference to me because you have already shown you have nothing.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
...like what?

Sexual orientation confusion
Sexual exploitation/rape
Social ostracization
Erosion of nuclear family benefits (having a mother and father)

Which could then lead to

Poor academic performance
Low self-esteem
gender dysphoria
Depression
Suicide

Furthermore, about a third of children raised by same-sex married parents report having been sexually abused by a parent or caregiver prior to 6th grade, a rate more than five times as high as children with any other category of parents

In his most extensive statistical analysis, in which he also takes into account relationship stability, stigmatization, and parents’ psychological distress, Sullins finds the prevalence of emotional problems among children living with same-sex parents to be 4.5 times as high as among children living with their married biological parents, three times as high as children living with a married stepparent, 2.5 times as high as those with cohabiting parents, and three times as high as children with a single parent.

The Research on Same-Sex Parenting: “No Differences” No More

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟173,606.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Sexual orientation confusion
The only confused people i've ever met are gays and lesbians who have survived years of horrific emotional and physical abuse to the point they feel they have to pretend to be heterosexuals.

Sexual exploitation/rape
Two different things.

Social ostracization
isn't that the problem of the sick and hateful people who would inflict their prejudice onto children?

Erosion of nuclear family benefits (having a mother and father)
are you saying that there is only one form of family that is good?

Which could then lead to

Poor academic performance
a large study recently published: School Outcomes of Children Raised by Same-Sex Couples D. Mezrecka et al found that children of same sex parents out performed their peers in all academic measures.

Low self-esteem
stemming form ostrization?

gender dysphoria
Not in the real world

Depression
Suicide
J. Wainwright Psychosocial Adjustment, School Outcomes, and Romantic Relationships of Adolescents With Same‐Sex Parents found no difference in measures of mental health between kids with homosexual parents and their peers

of course if you are really concerned about this you might want to look at how your personal prejudices may be adding to the issue

only a couple paragraphs into this and we find a reference to Mark Regnerus and his infamous study. in 2012 Regnerus published a study making all sorts of negative claims about children raised by same sex couples. The study became the darling of hate groups everywhere but was highly criticized because it didn't include any children raised by same sex couples

it goes on to site the American College of Pediatricians, a recognized hate group of about 150 members of which it is estimated less than a dozen are actually pediatricians.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟250,015.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Sad, but a sign of the times, and not a good sign.
Sad for people that hold on to bigotry based values, but great for the parent less children and the childless parent wanna be's, and great for society as a whole.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sad for people that hold on to bigotry based values, but great for the parent less children and the childless parent wanna be's, and great for society as a whole.

Sad that a gay would be allowed to raise innocent children, and teach them their ways. The kids need to be protected from that, no two ways about it.

• Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟266,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Sad that a gay would be allowed to raise innocent children, and teach them their ways. The kids need to be protected from that, no two ways about it.

That’s your opinion. In my opinion, kids need to be protected from being taught your hateful attitude. Since this is an adoption group that is using both of our tax paying dollars, it’s best they don’t discriminate against either of our viewpoints or they discriminate against both our viewpoints but not choose one or the other. If they want to forgo tax dollars they can discriminate against whoever they wish in their operations.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Christians can be gay. If you were consistent about this attitude, you would be more upset about children being raised by Jews, Muslims, or Buddhists, since they would definitely not be Christian.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That’s your opinion. In my opinion, kids need to be protected from being taught your hateful attitude. Since this is an adoption group that is using both of our tax paying dollars, it’s best they don’t discriminate against either of our viewpoints or they discriminate against both our viewpoints but not choose one or the other. If they want to forgo tax dollars they can discriminate against whoever they wish in their operations.

And IMO, there is nothing "hateful"
about disliking sin. It is not hatful to say I do not want to see this child brought up by sinful people, whether they be theives liars, murderers, or gays.

If one is non Christian, they have a right to their opinion, as do Christians...end of story.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Christians can be gay

Whatever you say.

Leviticus 18:22, “Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.”

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

If you were consistent about this attitude, you would be more upset about children being raised by Jews, Muslims, or Buddhists, since they would definitely not be Christian.

Tons of people aren't Christian, but that's not the subject.

Upvote 0