✟18,752.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MoonlessNight said:
It's no different then playing wargames by e-mail. And people have doing that for a long time now.

I mean, you all know what I'm talking about right? This is something normal people do?

Well, I don't do it, nor have I heard of it, so I'm gonna have to say yes, normal people do it cause I don't. ;)

Upvote 0

creep

Nov 2, 2004
✟504.00
Faith
Non-Denom
stupid computer. it wont let me paste... gah! :mad:

how did you pump a 1/1 mir into a 15/25 mir?

i always ended up getting my ass handed to me. i just sucked. sometimes i'd get good rounds, but i wasn't experienced enough, or hads enough cards, to make a great deck. good fun though. i've been on hiatus and i wannna get back into it.the mirrodn equipment was a waste of time. i've never seen a decent player bother with equipping.it never really works out. i always foun=d that my opponent deck was goblin heavy. knacker/goblin tinkerer etc.

theres nothing evel about the game. its a bit of fun.
i'm always drawn to the black decks, creatures like death's head buzzard, utterly destructive. i love green too.never bothered using it though..

Upvote 0

Lithium Hobo

Daedric Prince
Jan 26, 2005
Hobo 13
Visit site
✟18,752.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My artifact deck works with Modular, Energy Chambers (gives one creature a +1/+1 counter each turn, and with 4 out...oh yeah. :D), and Cranial Platings (equipped creature gets +1/+0 for each artifact you have in play, and it adds up alot further into the game). If the game goes long, there's always the trump card of the Soulscour. :)

Upvote 0

orion910

"...A Druidic Theist..."
Aug 19, 2004
✟9,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mirridon was "alright", Champions of Kamigawa was "OK", but personally, I am a HUGE fan of the 7th edition set. I personally think that Wizards of the Coast is trying to make the game easier so more people will buy it. I liked it when it was a challenge. (I dislike those people who would play one of those cards, like Myr, with the ability to tap like a land. But then tapped it and put a land from there hand into the feild. LOL!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bushidomaster

Apr 27, 2005
Not where you live.
✟220.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
the unhinged cards rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooock

Upvote 0

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Blast from the Past is the best example of why they should keep reprinting all mechanics at all time. I guess it was supposed to show that things would get ridiculous or something but that card is one of the coolest cards ever printed.

Upvote 0

Lithium Hobo

Daedric Prince
Jan 26, 2005
Hobo 13
Visit site
✟18,752.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
SweetLyn said:
I never understood it, again my kids have some there in a plastic baseball holder wallet... they dont even care about them. so there sitting here collecting dust!

If you ever want to get rid of them (which I doubt would be possible cause I know kids and their cards, and they'll never give them up, even when they say "Some day they'll be worth alot of money! I'm going to make a profit!"), I'll gladly take them off your hands.:clap:

Upvote 0

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lithium Hobo said:
If you ever want to get rid of them (which I doubt would be possible cause I know kids and their cards, and they'll never give them up, even when they say "Some day they'll be worth alot of money! I'm going to make a profit!"), I'll gladly take them off your hands.:clap:
This is exactly how I got my set of 4 stasis. I love that card.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rfiord

Jul 9, 2005
✟7,685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Heh i started Not too long ago, maybe 3 days ago who knows? anyways anyone wanna play over IM? if so names Rfiord14 Yahoo messager, I got a nicely made deck, and i make you discard and take damage like crazy, Cards like for each <your land here> you return to your hand make you <Discard> or <take damage accordingly> Then i have some nice cheap strong ones, that depend on you having highest card amount, So anyone wanna play over IM? Teamed Or Not, ill give you a run for your money. Or ill get smashed instantly! it all works fine for me! [BIBLE][/BIBLE]

Upvote 0