Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I have lived in a condo complex for some years, which seems quiet and peaceful on the outside, and harmless.

Some years ago someone did tell me that this area has a reputation for harboring people who are into the very dark side.

But I didn’t think too much about it.

But recently I am really wondering. I live in a second floor condo in a building that is across from a row of garages.

If people are going to trek back-and-forth in the early morning hours, not too many people are going to know about it, because the trekkers would be pretty much hidden from view.

Not long ago I began having occasional insomnia. When this happened, I did not put my lights on, but just worked with a nightlight with my iPad and digital art.

So no one was likely to notice I was up or that I would notice them.

But I didnotice them. My view from my windows was limited, but I noticed some seemed to have a pattern of leaving their condos at say one or 2 AM in the morning. And trekking down the pathway between the garages and the condo building.

I saw one elderly person without a hat on, and no dog to walk, in below freezing weather. So I had to wonder where he was going, apparently not far, since he had no hat on in such cold weather.
And he had walked right past his own garage.

One time I went outside on my deck to see some newly fallen snow.
There below was what seemed to me to be a strange sight…

The people who lived directly below me, and someone who lived two doors down, had made prints in the snow that were identical. It had to have been around 2 o’clock in the morning as the snow was so new.

On the sidewalk in front of each of their doors there were big garbage bag sized round indentations in the snow, as if heavy bundles had been left there. And there was a thick straight impression in the snow from the bundles to their doors, as if the bundles had been dropped off nearby and then dragged inside.

I knew the people downstairs fairly well, and we visited a lot. But they never gave any indication that they knew the person two doors down who had left snow tracks identical to theirs.

Also, the people who lived downstairs were teachers and it was in the middle of a school
week time. What were they doing out in the wee hours of the morning, and with supposedly a friend?

maybe I’m just being paranoid. But I’m explaining, and I hope you understand why one might be concerned. One thing I do know is that people are getting into the Darkside more and more.

Please pray that if there are any dark witchy things going on in this area, that holy angels will be sent out to thwart them and keep them from hurting any people or any animals.

Of course, I would appreciate prayers for my protection too, but actually, I have felt very led by the Lord that he is protecting me. And incidentally, though there’s no reason for you to believe me, the word he gave me in relation to those people was “coven.”

And I think we should all be praying against the dark forces that are gathering more and more in this world. Sometimes the most harmless looking people and the most harmless acting people can be way different on the inside. Let us pray for discernment. And, of course, protection.

I know, some will automatically pray for their salvation, and that is good.

I prayed for their salvation, too. But I’m not feeling encouraged. The Lord said that only a few would be saved. And though there are dramatic stories about people into awful things who get saved, and those are great, I think they’re pretty rare.

Thank you.

Last edited:

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
One person can put a 1000 demons to flight, two can put 10000 demons to flight. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Praying.
Thank you for your prayers. I am not actually resisting the devil. Except by getting as close to the Lord as I can in general.

The Bible verse your quote is true, of course, but there is another one, “Fear of man brings a snare” which includes the devils flying monkeys, “ but he who trusts in you will be kept secure.”

I personally resist the devil by trusting in the Lord, totally, to protect me. My prayers are mostly for others they could hurt. And for them, when I pray “Justice and/or mercy, ABBA, as you decide.”

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well the world has a lot of insomnia and alcoholism, etc. Which could account for some behavior you mentioned. But what is dark’ but demonically inspired?
Well, two of the people I saw I knew well enough to know were by no means alcoholics.

Also, as I mentioned above, I have suffered some from insomnia, myself.

I can’t imagine myself, or anyone else, thinking that a walk in freezing weather, with no hat on, is going to lull someone into dreamland.

If it’s a characteristic of alcoholics to go walking around sort of on a regular weekly schedule (Tuesdays and Thursdays seeming to be their preferences) in the early a.m. mornings, even in inclement weather, well, I’m just not that familiar with alcoholism so I couldn’t say. They seemed to be walking in a nice straight fashion, though.

You don’t have to share my concerns. You don’t have to see things the way I have seen them, not including just what I mentioned.

I’m sure you were trying to be reassuring. But I’m going by what I feel the Lord is showing me. I’m really just asking for prayer. For myself and others.

You could of course always preface such prayers with the words “ if there is a true concern…”

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I understand what you mean. If you are not with them, you will be a target, so be prayerful. Take Jesus advice; be cautious and gentle because believers are Sheep in the midst of Wolves..praying for you..
I really appreciated your response. You understand. You understand that there’s stuff going on out there in the world in a very covert level. The devils flying monkeys are multiplying.

Yes, we do need to be gentle, as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves.

I pray for you and yours too.

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I also think the Holy Spirit has given you the gift of discernment that's why you are aware of these things, many are not. God bless you.
Thank you for your kind words. To be real frank, I ain’t gonna argue with you. I’m sure that, like me, you believe in Rhemas, otherwise called words of wisdom and words of knowledge.

I wonder if I should say this or if it will sound like I’m bragging or nuts or something. But I know it’s not just happening to me. I get words of knowledge and words of wisdom all the time, and yes, I have gotten some about the concerning group mentioned here. (The most common words of knowledge and words of wisdom, though, have been in the areas of correcting me in this and that, especially in my thought life.)

Mainly, the Lord is showing me that he is protecting me.

I so appreciate everyone’s prayers, and have prayed and return for you and yours.

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray that God would protect you from any demonic activity that is going on in your housing complex.
Thank you. I honestly, truly, am more concerned for others than for myself, because I feel the Lord is protecting me, but the unwitting may need prayers.

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟692,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have lived in a condo complex for some years, which seems quiet and peaceful on the outside, and harmless.

Some years ago someone did tell me that this area has a reputation for harboring people who are into the very dark side.

But I didn’t think too much about it.

But recently I am really wondering. I live in a second floor condo in a building that is across from a row of garages.

If people are going to trek back-and-forth in the early morning hours, not too many people are going to know about it, because the trekkers would be pretty much hidden from view.

Not long ago I began having occasional insomnia. When this happened, I did not put my lights on, but just worked with a nightlight with my iPad and digital art.

So no one was likely to notice I was up or that I would notice them.

But I didnotice them. My view from my windows was limited, but I noticed some seemed to have a pattern of leaving their condos at say one or 2 AM in the morning. And trekking down the pathway between the garages and the condo building.

I saw one elderly person without a hat on, and no dog to walk, in below freezing weather. So I had to wonder where he was going, apparently not far, since he had no hat on in such cold weather.
And he had walked right past his own garage.

One time I went outside on my deck to see some newly fallen snow.
There below was what seemed to me to be a strange sight…

The people who lived directly below me, and someone who lived two doors down, had made prints in the snow that were identical. It had to have been around 2 o’clock in the morning as the snow was so new.

On the sidewalk in front of each of their doors there were big garbage bag sized round indentations in the snow, as if heavy bundles had been left there. And there was a thick straight impression in the snow from the bundles to their doors, as if the bundles had been dropped off nearby and then dragged inside.

I knew the people downstairs fairly well, and we visited a lot. But they never gave any indication that they knew the person two doors down who had left snow tracks identical to theirs.

Also, the people who lived downstairs were teachers and it was in the middle of a school
week time. What were they doing out in the wee hours of the morning, and with supposedly a friend?

maybe I’m just being paranoid. But I’m explaining, and I hope you understand why one might be concerned. One thing I do know is that people are getting into the Darkside more and more.

Please pray that if there are any dark witchy things going on in this area, that holy angels will be sent out to thwart them and keep them from hurting any people or any animals.

Of course, I would appreciate prayers for my protection too, but actually, I have felt very led by the Lord that he is protecting me. And incidentally, though there’s no reason for you to believe me, the word he gave me in relation to those people was “coven.”

And I think we should all be praying against the dark forces that are gathering more and more in this world. Sometimes the most harmless looking people and the most harmless acting people can be way different on the inside. Let us pray for discernment. And, of course, protection.

I know, some will automatically pray for their salvation, and that is good.

I prayed for their salvation, too. But I’m not feeling encouraged. The Lord said that only a few would be saved. And though there are dramatic stories about people into awful things who get saved, and those are great, I think they’re pretty rare.

Thank you.

Back in my apartment living days before moving into a new complex, in order to find out what kind of apartment complex it was and in order to determine whether I wanted to live there I always visited several times at night just to see what the complex turned into after dark.

Apartment complexes are sometimes, much like the ghetto, two different animals between the night and day. Some are beautiful during the day, and a hotbed of criminal activity at night. Seeing them at night is the only way to really know them.

i would caution that people are probably just doing drugs - especially if you're saying elderly people are involved. Since people who live with pain aren't getting support in pain relief from their doctors, they are often now turning to marijuana for pain relief.

Even my own mother a couple years back asked my son if he could get her some because she couldn't get adequate pain management out of her physician.

It seems to me it's simply something like that going on... So generally I wouldn't worry about it but I'll certainly pray as you have requested.

God bless you

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I understand your concerns and I've dealt with the same on two occasions with previous connections. The warning was for your edification and it's not a coincidence you were up that day. If your neighbors are aware of your beliefs they won't admit their practices. And the darker they lean the less they'll say.

The most important thing to do beyond prayer is remain calm. Satan will fill your mind with ideas to instill fear. But you're not alone. God always has a ram in the bush and I'm glad I saw your post. As I shared with another, the midnight hour (12-3am) is powerful. Most activity occurs during this time and if you're up prayer is best.

Worship is a powerful counterbalance as is the word. Fill your environment with praise and play an audio bible when you retire. It'll bathe your spirit in His presence while you rest. We're most vulnerable while we sleep spiritually.

Resource wise, I recommend Prayer Madeuke. Spiritual warfare is his specialty and he covers it thoroughly in books and his YouTube. He's a powerful prayer warrior! I've utilized his materials and he knows his stuff.

~bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I understand your concerns and I've dealt with the same on two occasions with previous connections. The warning was for your edification and it's not a coincidence you were up that day. If your neighbors are aware of your beliefs they won't admit their practices. And the darker they lean the less they'll say.

The most important thing to do beyond prayer is remain calm. Satan will fill your mind with ideas to instill fear. But you're not alone. God always has a ram in the bush and I'm glad I saw your post. As I shared with another, the midnight hour (12-3am) is powerful. Most activity occurs during this time and if you're up prayer is best.

Worship is a powerful counterbalance as is the word. Fill your environment with praise and play an audio bible when you retire. It'll bathe your spirit in His presence while you rest. We're most vulnerable while we sleep spiritually.

Resource wise, I recommend Prayer Madeuke. Spiritual warfare is his specialty and he covers it thoroughly in books and his YouTube. He's a powerful prayer warrior! I've utilized his materials and he knows his stuff.

~bella
I very much appreciate your concern and prayers. That is interesting that the witching hour seems to be from say 1 AM to 3 AM. I was wondering about that.

But I keep saying, but I guess it’s hard for people to believe, I’m really not afraid at all. I’m having no problems with staying calm.
I am alert to any guidance that the Lord gives me though.And he has never failed me.

Not just on this issue, but in other areas in my life, I have been around people that were very concerning. For example, once I was in a school with some teachers that I really felt were into the Darkside. The women started sexually harassing me, apparently to get me to transfer to a different school, which I did. And one of them, who was in the church all the time, once said to me, with a the dreamy smile on her face, “Satan will reign for a thousand years.”

Some people seem to be aware of the fact that darkness is growing in this nation and in the world. The statistics for people who are getting into Satanism and witchcraft, especially teenagers, is startlingly large.

I’m big on spiritual warfare. Just in general in life. I believe the best kind of spiritual warfare is singing scriptures. Of course, speaking scriptures is great too.

In the book of Joshua, we see that Joshua is told to not let the words of the law to depart from his mouth. I don’t think that was an exaggeration. In Psalm 1 we are told to meditate - some say the right translation is mutter - on the word day and night.

I have favorited scripture songs that I sing with very frequently around the clock.

That was my practice before I started seeing those strange things, and it will be my practice for all my life whatever.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Back in my apartment living days before moving into a new complex, in order to find out what kind of apartment complex it was and in order to determine whether I wanted to live there I always visited several times at night just to see what the complex turned into after dark.

Apartment complexes are sometimes, much like the ghetto, two different animals between the night and day. Some are beautiful during the day, and a hotbed of criminal activity at night. Seeing them at night is the only way to really know them.

i would caution that people are probably just doing drugs - especially if you're saying elderly people are involved. Since people who live with pain aren't getting support in pain relief from their doctors, they are often now turning to marijuana for pain relief.

Even my own mother a couple years back asked my son if he could get her some because she couldn't get adequate pain management out of her physician.

It seems to me it's simply something like that going on... So generally I wouldn't worry about it but I'll certainly pray as you have requested.

God bless you
In the particular building in the complex where I live, it’s very quiet in the daytime and at night. And that seems to be true for the complex in general.

But, if people want to get pain management for their health issues, I don’t think they would have to be searching for it outside in freezing weather in the early a.m. hours. Apparently on a regular biweekly basis.

Couldn’t they just talk to people or call people during the daytime?

You don’t have to believe anything that I’m saying. But I would say this. Be aware that there are some very dark things going on out there, and my personal opinion is that it’s way not uncommon. If you haven’t seen anything too concerning, great. But that’s because they are so secretive.

While you’re praying for me, you could also pray for yourself and your loved ones just to be on the safe side.

• Friendly
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,062.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
1681437916580.jpeg

• Friendly
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
His Grace and Peace to you.

Praying for protection for youself and others that live there unaware of the possible risks. If your are recognizing them, you can bet they already recognize you. Evil is on the rise everywhere.

Upvote 0